Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu (38159 Views)

US Government Joins President Buhari In Fighting Corruption (photo) / Governor Ikpeazu Joins President Buhari To Ouagadougou / Sen. Andy Uba Joins President Buhari To Celebrate June 12 - Photo News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by Franzinni: 2:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Look yourself in the mirror to see how myopic you're Anu mpama
you speak of myopia as an ant speaking to gialnts ... I pity your perspective, that is why you are easily manipulated with sentimental things that should only fascinate infants... Remain in the 60s you hear ... See who will come and pick your manchild up. Abeg clear road !!! When I was talking, I didn't count dimwits, I was only speaking to people with reason about them. Eleribu
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by chaloskyx: 3:16am On Aug 20, 2023
Lol good luck you are obviously doing this to be noticed by BATS camp and rewarded financially in Nigeria everyman for himself just hope it pays off cause if it doesn't hmmm i no go talk
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by plaindealer: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Na small small, the house of obi pandora dey crack and fall, even obi himself don begin partying and running around with APC and before you know, news go say Obi Pandora visits President Tinubu inside Aso Rock...

Una go dey alright.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by Faposky95: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2023
I've seen the reason why the Easterners are taken for a ride.....
Their dicks don't have quite the knacks.....
Yul for a man.....my arse
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by Mushmush: 6:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Houseofglam7:

Hi kiddo
Bye kiddo.
Calling someone who is old enough to be your Dad kiddo. SMH. This can only be the effect of drugs. Say no to drugs young lady. It will only destroy your life
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
"I'm Very Disobedient": Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu

Self-acclaimed relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, (a.k.a. Blessing CEO) said she has joined President Tinubu (a.k.a. Jagaban), IGBERETV reports.

Blessing stated this while reacting to actor Yul Edochie's social media post in which the actor declared full support for Nigeria's President Tinubu. In the post, Yul Edochie who wore a shirt with the inscription "RELAX, JAGABAN WILL FIX NIGERIA". He declared himself "Asiwaju Boy" and said he is praying for the president to succeed.

Reacting to Yul's post, Blessing wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwIEy99NiVZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Well.

That's what we find in Nigeria.
Things are done without Logic and without reason.
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by Knetpro(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2023
That's ok.

It is your choice.
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by soccerlite: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2023
LoL 🤣🤣🤣

There are different branches of the obi headless mob

* Ipob mask obi mob
* Power must return to south obi mob
* Senseless Christian obi mob
* Political jobbers that wish to gate crash political office, this one's think big names aren't with obi so when he's distributing office it will reach dem

LoL

At the end everything worked in favour of bulablu
tinubu need to compensate obi with ministar of oil
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by wingmanIII: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2023
Is a big shame that some people are celebrating a wasted being like blessing CEO. Desperation to the max
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Lobatan. Otilo
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
"I'm Very Disobedient": Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu

Self-acclaimed relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, (a.k.a. Blessing CEO) said she has joined President Tinubu (a.k.a. Jagaban), IGBERETV reports.

Blessing stated this while reacting to actor Yul Edochie's social media post in which the actor declared full support for Nigeria's President Tinubu. In the post, Yul Edochie who wore a shirt with the inscription "RELAX, JAGABAN WILL FIX NIGERIA". He declared himself "Asiwaju Boy" and said he is praying for the president to succeed.

Reacting to Yul's post, Blessing wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwIEy99NiVZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
You just have to see the characters that support Tinubu for you to gauge Tinubus character.
Just look at the type of people Tinubu attracts, and you should feel proud you are not a Tinubu person
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yul edochie that is serious mess.

Blessing CEO trying hard to be relevant

Two losers
Re: I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu by Omodua(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chucks13:

You mean tribunal of your village ba?

Or the tribunal created and funded by your village?

Sorry the tribunal that received their wages from you village chiefs baa?

Hello young man let me help you. Pls kindly minus your age from that young minister called Betty Edu, pls minus your age from that minister from Ekiti, biko minus you age from Tinubu Aide d camp who is already a Colonel in Army at his age, pls minus your age from the age of Ribadu when he became EFCC chairman then, bikonu pls minus your age from the age of that 400 Level girl chosen to be part of tax initiative board can you see how your destiny had failed you clearly and still dey here fuming for obi wey don dey road to join to apc.

Go and hustle you are wasting away bro.

Use your brain.....
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.