Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) (42028 Views)

Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Ternistacle(m): 3:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
It appears half of our planet is on fire while the other half is flooded!
THESE ARE THE BIRTH PANGS!
THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF THE ENDTIMES !

That Breath in you is not in your Power.
LIVE IN THE CONCIOUSNESS OF YOUR ETERNITY
LIVE WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW.
MAKE YOUR Ways RIGHT WITH JESUS CHRIST.

THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENT.
these natural events has happened several times over the years, we keep saying it's END TIME, u dey fxck up.... No be today e start....

1 Like

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Faposky95: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It pains me to see that humans are not smart at all
It is a pity
And the people liking your comment...it is a pity
Once you are my friend and you believe in shit like this and you believe in God then I automatically so away with you because you can't be productive
Because you logical and critical thinking ability is zero

Go and "read your BIBLE, pray every day (2ce)"
If you want to know.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This Righteousness2 of a guy is long due for a ban. He literally incites public disaffection with his religious contents, and that's very unpleasant to a lot of users.
Are you an atheist
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Westman001: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2023
ezechi242:
rumour has that these evil people are trying to create a technology that would reduce the ray of the sun on earth, and that is what they are testing, but using the wild fire as a cover.

You could be right! It's the sun opposite reaction that could cause such a thing.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Are you an atheist

I'm not.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm not.
You are and it's obvious.
You are always very anti religion.
No christian will hate righteousness on this forum
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
You are and it's obvious.
You are always very anti religion.
No christian will hate righteousness on this forum

That animal is no christian. He's an overbearing zealot whose theatrics are an affront to human sensibilities. There's no difference between him and Boko Haram terrorists up north.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That animal is no christian. He's an overbearing zealot whose theatrics are an affront to human sensibilities. There's no difference between him and Boko Haram terrorists up north.
This is exactly how atheists describe him
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
This is exactly how atheists describe him

If it suits your narrative, you can consider me one then. Doesn't mean I have to wear the tag, howbeit. And doesn’t change the fact that the dude does not embody christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Sweetvie: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If it suits your narrative, you can consider me one then. Doesn't mean I have to wear the tag, howbeit. And doesn’t change the fact that the dude does not embody christianity.
e pain Mr Borite
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
e pain Mr Borite

E don stay wey you cry!
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

E don stay wey you cry!
I don't have tears
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
I don't have tears

You have screams, moans and orgasms..
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by dannyspeejay(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2023
life no balance

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Knetpro(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2023
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Cosbyrich: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2023
AUTHENTIC SIGNS OF THE END OF THE WORLD.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by almarthins(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by enemyofprogress: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2023
decatalyst:
If our country and economy good, our people will not be spending fortunes to try to enter this country.

The biggest disaster that can befall a country is to have wicked souls at the helm of government.

I tell you
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by ufotunang: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Nigerian fire fighters would have stopped it!

Canada still has a lot to learn from Nigeria when it comes to fire fighting.

... nigeria fire men that cannot even stop fire that is burning a house...it's the one burning forest they will stop?
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by ufotunang: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Nigeria we have good weather...but just bad politicians and leaders,..that makes the economy and country to be in a bad situation
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by venatus25(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
It appears half of our planet is on fire while the other half is flooded!
THESE ARE THE BIRTH PANGS!
THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF THE ENDTIMES !

That Breath in you is not in your Power.
LIVE IN THE CONCIOUSNESS OF YOUR ETERNITY
LIVE WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW.
MAKE YOUR Ways RIGHT WITH JESUS CHRIST.

THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENT.

The wisdom of God that help in making you to align every post to his word and sending a useful message across is uncommon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Fab21: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Gosh!

This is scary.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Expanse2020(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Stop this TRASH. Jesus has been coming for more than 2000 years.
There were natural disasters before Jesus was born, and there will continue to be natural disasters thousands of years from now.
Jesus is dead like any other human being, and he ain't coming back. Grow some brain.

The religious fraudster created a thread with one moniker and then rushed to post a comment with another one. Omo, your level of mumuness must be inherited. grin grin grin
Jesus is coming Jesus is coming shey na 🐌 bros J dey ride they come abi mi no understand again ooo
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by Quebec91(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2023
I tell you man
decatalyst:
If our country and economy good, our people will not be spending fortunes to try to enter this country.

The biggest disaster that can befall a country is to have wicked souls at the helm of government.

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2023
I think say Canada cold like ice water na
Which one be wildfire again? Biko
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
Ñawa o
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by creativehubb: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nigeria is blessed, we do not have such disasters, what we have here, is disaster in the type of political class, and mindset of the citizenry. Nigerians despise everything Nigeria, talk down on Nigeria, and rush abroad for slave jobs abroad, instead of staying here to build this beautiful country.
Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Nigerian fire fighters would have stopped it!

Canada still has a lot to learn from Nigeria when it comes to fire fighting.

One good thing about Nigeria, one person shouting Ara adugbo egba mi oooo would have stop it from escalating,
but no they hand over their lives to the government

1 Like

Re: Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) by AllenSpencer: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

One good thing about Nigeria, one person shouting Ara adugbo egba mi oooo would have stop it from escalating,
but no they hand over their lives to the government

You said it all!

That’s the power of unity in adversity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.