Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? (404 Views)

Explain This Thing To Me / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / How Do You Explain Cryptocurrency To Your Nigeria Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Promicah: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Let's see your input.

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Promicah: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nlfpmod check this sir.
Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
He doesn't need d key

He can pass between those bars if he really want to

4 Likes

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by JUMO95: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
What if the key doesn't open the door?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Carcholce: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Puss360(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
In my opinion....

Sometimes life is not about freedom, but the ability to survive...
The fact he is imprisoned doesn't mean what he desires most is freedom...
If his problem before being imprisoned is Food, and he gets it there, for free, I don't think he will have the urge to release himself...

With food, comes the ability to rest and think of a better solution...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Waffarianman(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
He needs the bread🥪🍞 than the key because if he escaped manhunt will still hunt for him and still serve more jail terms.
Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Foodqueen(f): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
He doesn't really need the key to get out of that prison, hence he choose the food.

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
Looking at him, you will know that he is very weak and hungry. If he picked the key first it would be of no use, because he is too weak to open the gate and run. He wants to eat the bread fast before picking the key to escape.

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Ariketolu: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Meaning:
Never assume that everyone in chains truely yearn for freedom. Many are only living for survival

3 Likes

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Neverlookback: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Fear of failure. He doesn't want to free his mind and take a chance at life. Content with only his present.

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by Omosexy35: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2023
No matter what you are facing in life, eat first

3 Likes

Re: Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? by brain54(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Damn I hate riddles…

I have seen this one before.

I still don’t know the answer.

Maybe they cursed the man with food!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Person Legitimately Sell His/her Kidney / Happy Mother's Day To All Mothers In The World / A Healing Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.