Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- (1685 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Wrestling Is Not Real, It's A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- by alabiman: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2023
A Director in the trending movie, jagunjagun,David_de_Creator has revealed that the house used in the movie as Ogundiji's house, one of the main character in the movie never existed. He explained how the house was computer generated.

It's interesting to note that the house was built on a rock and people can be seen entering and exiting the house at various point. Very creative indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ45vN9RpNA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- by adefitim(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Great Movie

1 Like

Re: Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- by Kingsasian(m): 3:10am On Aug 21, 2023
The moment I saw the house I knew it wasn't real.

2 Likes

Re: Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- by MrAgbako: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2023
Makes sense. I recently watched the movies and I can't wait to see the next part

1 Like

Re: Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- by farem: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Kingsasian:
The moment I saw the house I knew it wasn't real.
I had expected this kind of response. No be we?
Re: Jagunjagun: Ogundiji's House In The Movie Was Not Real, It's Computer Generated- by Kingsasian(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2023
farem:

I had expected this kind of response. No be we?
baba I know what I am saying. I am not new to those kind of tech. Everyone cannot be ignorant

(1) (Reply)

Problematic Nigerian VCD? Rinse With Warm Water! / Which is Your Best Websites For Watch Online Free Movies In HD For Free????????? / The First Nigerian Home Video Was "Orun Mooru" In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.