Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah (3121 Views)

Prayer When It Rains And Some Benefits Of Rain In Sunnah / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Lukgaf(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Shayk Ahmad Adetola-Kazeem wrote:

Something intriguing happened yesterday after my tafsir session. I met a young energetic and 'naughty boy' (about 5 years old) at the door of the masjid and the followin'g ensued:

Me: Why did you stop attending the Tafsir

Boy: (With a straight Face) You don't share gifts

I was shocked!!! I and everyone around me started laughing.

I had a deep reflection about what the boy said.

Incidentally I had spoken about following the prophet's example of giving children gifts during my lecture earlier in the day when I was discussing "the Prophet's ﷺ Madrassah".

Some reflections:

1. Gifts leaves a deep effect on hearts
and has a great impact on them, more so in the case of children.
2.Gifts soften people's heart towards you, the young as well as the old.
3. The Prophet ﷺ understood the power of gifts and he will prioritize gift for new Muslims and the vulnerable to draw their hearts closer to Islam.
3. One of the ways of making those who hate you and have enmity against you to love you is by giving them gifts. The Prophet ﷺ said تَهَادُوا تَحَابُّوا‏.‏ ":Give gifts and you will love one another."
4. The message of the Da'iyah (Preacher) may be more effective if he touches the lives of his audience with gifts.

May Allah bless and increase our sustenance and count us among the generous ones. Aameen.
Ahmad Adetola-Kazeem
(Abu Muhsin Al-Adabiyy)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Debangis20(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Amin amin.

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by LongwayGone2021: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Maa sha'Allāh.

4 Likes

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by WiszyFraud: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2023
👍
Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by chillychill(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Jazakumllah khayran... Btw who dey share gifts I dey here abeg tongue lipsrsealed wink
Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Aadeniyi092: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2023
Jazakumullah khayran
Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by juman(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Today is another Friday, good to be reminded.
Hope to plan well to attend jumah prayer soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by juman(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
They say by giving out, you open your hand to receive more favour.

MKO abiola was the nicest person in Nigeria ever.

I was expecting tinubu to give one of his children a position as their father sacrifice his life for democracy.
Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Horo(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2023
Amazing how little gifts have lots of impact on our Children

Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Kunlelee: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Giving out gift is very good, even as far as humanity is concern likewise religious wise.
Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by tfelicityk(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
JazakAllaah Kharan for the gift above too. Sharing knowledge is a gift too.

May Allah grant us His Mercy and Forgiveness.
Aameen thuma Aameen

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Chetas81(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
WHY THIS RELIGION OF PEACE ALWAYS ASK FOR PERMISSION TO COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Bimpe29: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ultimately, sharing gifts among one another promote love and harmony.

Aameen to your passionate prayers.

Jumu'ah Mubarak!

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Farid24224(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Chetas81:
WHY THIS RELIGION OF PEACE ALWAYS ASK FOR PERMISSION TO COMMENT

Because of those that come to this thread and talk rubbish and derail from the topic..

Those that have hate and bigotry in their hearts..

I hope you are not one of 'em
Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Expanse2020(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Farid24224:

Because of those that come to this thread and talk rubbish and derail from the topic..

Those that have hate and bigotry in their hearts..

I hope you are not one of 'em
May Allah increase us in doing more and extending gift to our relatives and Muslims globally

1 Like

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Truthday: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim, I can't thank Almighty Allah less. Islam commands goodness and fairness to everyone. It's compulsory in Islam to give, poor, orphans, needy, Parents, neighbors, distant neighbors. Irrespective of their religion or whom they are

2 Likes

Re: Why Giving out Gifts Is Important In Sunnah by Farid24224(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Expanse2020:

May Allah increase us in doing more and extending gift to our relatives and Muslims globally

Allahumma Ameen ya rabbi 🤲🏾

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Nafila (voluntary) Prayers Not Allowed! / Building A Relationship With The Quran This Ramadan / Method Of Slaughtering A Ram As Halal In Islam (zibh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.