Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

If Nigeria Can't Invade Niger Today Then Not In 2026, Tinubu Strategy On A Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Can't Invade Niger Today Then Not In 2026, Tinubu Strategy On A Test (108 Views)

Sweat In Tinubu Strategy Room Over Northerners Betrayal / Doyin Okupe: Nigeria Can't Afford Brand New Trains; It Is Not America (2015) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Can't Invade Niger Today Then Not In 2026, Tinubu Strategy On A Test by AlexBells(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2023
These Niger Guys are some smart chap, they don't want war, they are using deterrent and they are deciding events. Anyone who isn't biased knows what's coming in 2026 in Nigeria knows that Nigeria can't go to war by then given the 2027 election, 2026 would already be too hitted up that even if the Junta give one flimsy reasons to stay on in power, Nigeria would be unable to interfere then. Yet if Nigeria goes to war in Niger today, any military tactician knows it most likely would last at least 2 years.

I think the North is already plotting something against Tinibu but let them be informed that, if their plan is not transparent, any shenanigans against Tinibu would be resisted, and please don't judge my post with what you see or feel today, some things are ahead of time and I know that the East would defend Tinubu in due time, it maybe impossible to fathom that today but look what happened in Niger, same Niger we were all against last year is the one we are protecting today so we are a politically charged people and we think about permanent interest.

If Niger goes back on the current 3 years they are saying, can Tinubu invade them then knowing that he needs Northern votes, so this is a game I won't advice Tinubu to get in, or get out there's no easy way out for him. This proves that Niger understand that Nigeria is ECOWAS and ECOWAS is Nigeria. So far I love the way Tinubu is going and once the Tribunal is done, he either vacates or we accept him thats just the only two options. If you want me to be transparent,Personally, I want Diplomatic Collapse with Niger and not war for now.

I pray God directs the one, who currently flies the Eagle 1 becuase the actions he takes today can have far reaching impacts beyond the tribunal or the next four years or the next 8 years, he might be an alleged criminal but currently he is in charge of millions of destinies. He is the chief strategist as was popularised during his campaign so lets see what he got.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Theft: How Tinubu Can Get It Right In Niger Delta / Shattered Dreams: Nigeria's Relentless Descent From Colonial Chains To Chaos / Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Could Spell Doom — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.