Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). (24382 Views)

Each Ministers Designate To Get ₦‎7.7 Million Annual Accomodation Allowance / Electoral Act: Presidency, OSGF Disagree Over Ministers’ Refusal To Resign / Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by STEWpid(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chai..

Ilya du hama.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Ladyclara002(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
EngrKemp:
Look at Wike 's glasses

He did not play with toys as a child.

Deprived child.

Now he wants all toys for himself alone .
You got me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Chucks13: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
Good

Another Ibanuje news for children of eight and perdition

Na real ibanuje news for them.

1 Like

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Flathead8: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Your father that had all the tools as a child while growing up, where is he now and what did he achieve?
EngrKemp:
Look at Wike 's glasses

Deprived child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Chucks13: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
This is the same wike Ipob miscreants are celebrating that he is sick?

You should know bad news and evil news gives them joy.

5 Likes

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by orion7: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
EngrKemp:
Look at Wike 's glasses

Deprived child.

wike doesn’t have class. You can’t compare him to ogbonaya onu. Or fayemi. He’s just a tout
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by BoldBrainz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
EngrKemp:
Look at Wike 's glasses

Deprived child.

That's no toy.
That's a Dalston Barner sun glasses (navy blue with metal frames) from London. It's not particularly pricey, but it's fine quality. Normal dalston with the plastic frames goes for around a 60K now. What he has on is over a hundred grand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by HRMK: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
its his potent weapon that make people to underrate and not take him seriously!you can only fall for it at your own peril!simply ask atiku and pdp!!
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by aremubabs: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
naptu2:
Screenshots

See bad English from the OSGF.

Ministers-designate commences instead of commence
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by gratefulheart(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
shocked shocked really? Show your samples let's see

Crystalom38:
Hi

I build investment website for 10k only. No additional fees and you get a fully functional website for this amount.

I also design websites for businesses. With beautiful landing pages, about us and everything else. Only for 10k.

I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji cost 10k only.

Dm on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Chucks13: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
orion7:
wike doesn’t have class. You can’t compare him to ogbonaya onu. Or fayemi. He’s just a tout

Oga if a tout could be a lawyer, a minister, 2 term governor of one of the richest state in Nigeria and now a minister again bro its better to be that tout "a record maker and a record breaker", dinning with president, senators, governors, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Rabiu, Rano, Elumelu, Arthur Eze, Davido, Timaya, Burna Boy etc than to be a good boy for nothing with nothing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by BoldBrainz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
kokoA:
This Betta Edu sha.. lipsrsealed

You for like knack am abi? Werey.. grin!

1 Like

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by BoldBrainz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
priceactionx:
That man with edu looks like fashola.

The man with Edu, is John Owan Enoh. Both are from Cross River. One time Senator. Owns majority shares in a certain South African refinery. Low key billionaire. Calm and accessible. Efficient in his dealings. And yes, he bears resemblance with Raji Fashola.

5 Likes

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by HeavenShield: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
Praying for them, to do their best for the nation.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by complexstuffs(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
EngrKemp:
Look at Wike 's glasses

Deprived child.

dfrost:
Don't know why Wike always look funny to me.

Good day naptu2 the boss 🙌. Thanks for bringing this to the spotlight.

orion7:

That is why he was appointed to dismantle any or all IPOB in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by complexstuffs(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
Good

No loud am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Chucks13: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

Your head correct my bro. You catch our plan, you too clever bro....

I had told them if obi contest 100 time for presidency he will fail and now we want to ruthlessly decimated Abuja and bench any 25% thrash in future and that was why an indegene of Abuja given ministerial portfolio first in Nigeria history and a warrior like wike The Fed Capital Minister.

We go teach obi, obidients and his ipob a bitter political lesson they will never forget in 200 years to come...

1 Like

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Tywo2018: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Another round of looting about to start. If u wan thief he get how u go do see how dem they hold pen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Tunji50: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
Good

Face bad governance nd leave Igbo alone
D effect of licking d wound of corrupt politicians is affecting u
Dats why u can't do without supporting corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by kokoA(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You for like knack am abi? Werey.. grin!
You're to straight to the point comrade. grin That's food for the elders.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by BoldBrainz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
kokoA:
You're to straight to the point comrade. grin That's food for the elders.

You too like good thing.. grin! That your coconut head, na sugar full am.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Tareq1105: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Lord Wike Is Spot On

This is indeed a bad News to PDP. Imagine Wike portrait in:

PDP Secretariat

LP Secretariat

All Government offices / Ministries in FCT

All Banks and private businesses

All Schools and Institutions in FCT.

Anywhere Atiku and PDP turn to, he would see Wike everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by helinues: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Tunji50:

Face bad governance nd leave Igbo alone
D effect of licking d wound of corrupt politicians is affecting u
Dats why u can't do without supporting corrupt politicians

Abeg where did i mention igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Alliswell248: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Penguin2:
3 months Ministers😏

Is this the latest trash from the useless Ipob miscreants WhatsApp group?

Keep the insult..

Jagaban till 2031.

Keep wailing.

Nothing for you until you stop chest beating and start building bridges.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The man with Edu, is John Owan Enoh. Both are from Cross River. One time Senator. Owns majority shares in a certain South African refinery. Low key billionaire. Calm and accessible. Efficient in his dealings. And yes, he bears resemblance with Raji Fashola.
Oh, nice. I have heard his name before.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Tunji50: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:

Abeg where did i mention igbo?
U funny
U knew your statement
Happily Igbo not caused of bad governance
Kwantinue to lick d wound of corrupt politicians
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by TrapKVNG(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
DT7568:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me now to get sample of my lesson and learn more ..
Seun do something about these crypto and job scammers

Cc: Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Alejoe12: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
naptu2:
OSGF @OfficialOSGF

https://twitter.com/OfficialOSGF/status/1693156345485115697
provided Nyerisi ( H E Nyesom Wike) Rivers(we) is good to go
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by dfrost: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

You really need to calm your nerves. Everything is not about politics chief.
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by Akpacha(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wike, the real indaboski
Re: Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). by dheilaw1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zombidients and ipob terrorists are in sifia pains right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.