Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) (3633 Views)

Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu In Warrake, Inspects Ongoing Projects (video) / GUPM To Ugwuanyi: We Are Solidly Behind You, PDP; Highlight Of Projects (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Kevineleven(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
God bless Gov. soludo for working on that road from head bridge to main market.
That road is a mess especially in rainy season.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Ozommadu: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bros

Try and leave space for us so that we can say one or two about solutax

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ozommadu:
Bros

Try and leave space for us so that we can say one or two about solutax
grin grin

Anamabra is more dear to me
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Ozommadu: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

grin grin

Anamabra is more dear to me

Lol

Ife ina eme doo gi anya grin
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Solsix(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
By the time he is done with this strategic roads Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, Ekwulobia and other towns, Anambra will be a destination
Abeg which Nnewi?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
Solsix:

Abeg which Nnewi?
March next year will mark Soludo's two years in Office, I'm optimistic that every part of Anambra will benefit, according to his speech he said he will award more projects ones the projects he awarded got to completion level, I believe Nnewi will benefit more, if he propose to dualise Nnewi road I hope the citizens will welcome the idea grin

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nlpfmod
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Pacesetterz: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Commendable
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by igwebuike01: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rostikol:

Great stuff.

One thing you guys need to realise is that Nigeria is not really that far behind these western countries.

It is just that we ignore these ‘little’ things that make the difference between our cities looking like New York, or looking like Mogadishu.

We have all the nice structures and buildings on ground already. Simply complete the look by adding sidewalks, covered drains, and there will be no difference between ONITSHA and LONDON.

London buildings are even older.

So ONITSHA will be finer than LONDON once we do this.
Mogadishu is more beautiful than London
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Asquare84(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Can someone just answer me what is the problem with governance in benue state from makurdi, otukpo, kastina ala, gboko, not a single road is been constructed, salaries not been paid , no water or any social amenities. Ok I need to get clarification is it that benue state don't get allocation or internal generated revenue, even when the citizens vote a reverend father as governor yet no changes

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Solsix(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

March next year will mark Soludo's two years in Office, I'm optimistic that every part of Anambra will benefit, according to his speech he said he will award more projects ones the projects he awarded got to completion level, I believe Nnewi will benefit more, if he propose to dualise Nnewi road I hope the citizens will welcome the idea grin
The only road soludo is doing in nnewi is okpunoeze road down to akamili and it's not a major road. Moreover the way they are handling the road am not sure it will be completed in the next two years.
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Enice(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
gebest:
But na the same road you dey show nah.
No mind the guy. He thinks we're all gullible to fall for his stupidity. You take pictures of one road from different angles, you spread the stupid picture of the poorly constructed road everywhere then you claim the governor is working! Rubbish. Only in the SE will an unconstructed road be praised as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by worksmart(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2023
Soludo is a scammer!
This same road was not built by Soludo it is a road inside a new estate being built by developers if you pay attention you would notice that there are no pedestrians or traffic. Because it is private roads he is photographing and crediting to SLOWudo cheesy
Enice:
No mind the guy. He thinks we're all gullible to fall for his stupidity. You take pictures of one road from different angles, you spread the stupid picture of the poorly constructed road everywhere then you claim the governor is working! Rubbish. Only in the SE will an unconstructed road be praised as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by worksmart(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2023
OP you are all about propaganda , tell us the location of these roads and when the project was commenced with photos of SLOWudo comissioning them.

Prove to me that these are not roads inside a private estate being built by developers.

These are likely roads inside the Awka millenial City estate and is private developers building the estate.
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by worksmart(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Do not be deceived these are private roads inside Millenial City estayte being constructed by private developers most of those roads were built even before SLOWudo became governor. The Estate is still being constructed you would notice an absence of pedestrians and traffic.
Rostikol:

Great stuff.

One thing you guys need to realise is that Nigeria is not really that far behind these western countries.

It is just that we ignore these ‘little’ things that make the difference between our cities looking like New York, or looking like Mogadishu.

We have all the nice structures and buildings on ground already. Simply complete the look by adding sidewalks, covered drains, and there will be no difference between ONITSHA and LONDON.

London buildings are even older.

So ONITSHA will be finer than LONDON once we do this.
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by darealez(m): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Governor Chukwuma Soludo on his developmental stride towards making Anambra a destination, he is constructing many roads across the state, yesterday I decided to visit one of the road projects going on in Onitsha, Niger road is very strategic to the commercial and industrial city of Onitsha, this very roads most customers coming to Main-market and other markets use, especially those coming from Delta, Edo, Ondo etc, gov Soludo is expanding the road which started from Bridge-head to Main-market, with drainage channels on both sides, he has completed the massive Nwangene flood control drainage that link to River Niger, that Nwangene has been a nightmare to residents around there, it has been completed.
Watch
Nlpfmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR2_LmfAhOo

At this rate, we must crown Seyi Makinde conqueror!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:
Do not be deceived these are private roads inside Millenial City estayte being constructed by private developers most of those roads were built even before SLOWudo became governor. The Estate is still being constructed you would notice an absence of pedestrians and traffic.
Now I know you are not from Anambra state for you to call this area AMC grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:26am On Aug 21, 2023
darealez:

At this rate, we must crown Seyi Makinde conqueror!!
Makinde that is doing his first tenure, you're comparing to Soludo that next year March will be his 2yrs in office

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Enice:
Those that know Awka know the locations I posted they would have complained if they release I was posted one location don't worry the video will start dropping today

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by darealez(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Makinde that is doing his first tenure, you're comparing to Soludo that next year March will be his 2yrs in office
Take Makinde's first 2yrs into perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:
OP you are all about propaganda , tell us the location of these roads and when the project was commenced with photos of SLOWudo comissioning them.

Prove to me that these are not roads inside a private estate being built by developers.

These are likely roads inside the Awka millenial City estate and is private developers building the estate.
cheesy grin grin

See how you exposed yourself I thought you know Awka AMC is still empty Otondo

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:43am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:
Soludo is a scammer!
This same road was not built by Soludo it is a road inside a new estate being built by developers if you pay attention you would notice that there are no pedestrians or traffic. Because it is private roads he is photographing and crediting to SLOWudo cheesy
Otondo google Roban Stores the location in Awka since you claimed this location is at AMC, I want you to prove me wrong before I swear for you

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by updatechange(m): 1:54am On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
Tot so foolish Obidaftis filled with irredeemable hate claim this man is not working

Because he contacted Fashola and told them Obi can’t win the election… those were his only unforgivable sins.
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by worksmart(m): 2:00am On Aug 21, 2023
This road that runs in front fo Roban store is a road you are ascribing to SLOWudo?

My friend that road has been in good condition before SLOWudo , I was last there in 2020 and mainly shoppers use that stetch of road, so it is never in poor condition.

Opposite side to Roban is the side of CBN compound Awka, so I know the road it is not upto a quarter mile long and the only difference is that they have covered the gutters and it is possible likely that was done by either the CBN or Roban. Even if a layer of Asphalt needed to be laid it is something CBN / Roban would probably do easily themselves without blinking.
Bestmanfornow:

Otondo google Roban Stores the location in Awka since you claimed this location is at AMC, I want you to prove me wrong before I swear for you
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:12am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:
This road that runs in front fo Roban store is a road you are ascribing to SLOWudo?

My friend that road has been in good condition before SLOWudo , I was last there in 2020 and mainly shoppers use that stetch of road, so it is never in poor condition.

Opposite side to Roban is the side of CBN compound Awka, so I know the road it is not upto a quarter mile long and the only difference is that they have covered the gutters and it is possible likely that was done by either the CBN or Roban. Even if a layer of Asphalt needed to be laid it is something CBN / Roban would probably do easily themselves without blinking.
Common sense is far from you, open the link below

https://www.absradiotv.com/2023/01/29/executive-business-district-awka-wears-new-look-as-road-construction-advances/

This is the road

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by worksmart(m): 2:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Just posting more photo of the same estate does not make it stop being a private development being built by private developers.
Bestmanfornow:
cheesy grin grin

See how you exposed yourself I thought you know Awka AMC is still empty Otondo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:15am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:

This is another section back of Juhel pharmacical company to Sir Alex Ekwueme square was constructed by Gov Soludo

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:17am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:
Just posting more photo of the same estate does not make it stop being a private development being built by private developers.
This is the video of AMC do screenshot and show me evidence that what I posted are from AMC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCkjsqY2oOo

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by worksmart(m): 3:00am On Aug 21, 2023
The roads are the same as many of the ones you posted earlier. Which are roacs inside the Awka Millenial City estate built by private developers even before SLOWudo became the governor.
Give names and locations of the roads and date the projects were started and finished.

18 months SLOWUDO HAS NOT FINISHED ANY PROJECTS . He starts projects all over the place then the projects are abandoned
but he and is propagandists would claim all the abandoned projects are on-going and show pictures of abandoned projects. 18 months nothing and nothing on ground tufikwa!
Bestmanfornow:

This is the video of AMC do screenshot and show me evidence that what I posted are from AMC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCkjsqY2oOo
Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2023
worksmart:
The roads are the same as many of the ones you posted earlier. Which are roacs inside the Awka Millenial City estate built by private developers even before SLOWudo became the governor.
Give names and locations of the roads and date the projects were started and finished.

18 months SLOWUDO HAS NOT FINISHED ANY PROJECTS . He starts projects all over the place then the projects are abandoned
but he and is propagandists would claim all the abandoned projects are on-going and show pictures of abandoned projects. 18 months nothing and nothing on ground tufikwa!
So you are not from Anambra and you were busy mentioning Soludo up and down, the roads I posted are Niger street, Boys Okwuzu, Unizik temp Site-Isuanocha road, Awka business district road(CBN and Roban), Juhel pharmacical company road, Old INEC road by Every Super Market same road you admitted that you posted false picture the other day, Alex Ekwueme square road, Esther Obiakor road and GRA road Awka. I didn't include club road to Ngozika estate road which he has completed because I don't what to fly my drone under High tension wire, I'm yet to cover all his project

This is another road he has completed in Awka remaining, NECO office road

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo transforming Anambra, some of his projects (video & Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2023
darealez:
Take Makinde's first 2yrs into perspective.
Open thread and show what he did in his two years let your people be the judge, here his Anambra thread and nobody mention him here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghali Na'abba Is Broke / Operation Vote Out Current Nass(senators And Reps) / What Industry Does Rochas Have, How Did He Make His Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.