Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony (45334 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by matm: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2023
yarimo:
obi should stop looking at married woman boobs

God bless PO
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by aswani(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Alchemy528:
Our Nigeria president

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

Knowing how heated the polity currently is, thanks to those childish Obidients, you are showing a clear bias whilst advertising your product.

After you will say APC are making things hard in the country.
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Chydo63(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
yarimo:
obi should stop looking at married woman boobs
you be Amala dudu.
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Judekenny: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2023
Obi the man of the hour
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Alpharey: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2023
yarimo:
Obi always attending weddings that he was not invited

Shut up already. He is not your father.
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Alpharey: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2023
This Yarimo of a kid na something else.
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Kfed4ril(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
It seems they are laughing @ him in all honesty, isn’t this a Catholic Church?
No, that’s an Anglican Church
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Alpharey: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad wearing mourning clothes to 💑 ceremony

So all those Oyibo people that you worship that wears dark suits to every occasions. They are mourning abi..
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by oluwalonprovide(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2023
We offer warehouse storage solutions and logistics services to small and medium-sized businesses and e-commerce online stores in and outside of Lagos.

*STORAGE*
We offer storage facility services to small and medium online businesses. You can keep your products in our space for easy access to your customers anywhere in the country. Self/personal storage is also available.

*INVENTORY*
A lot of business struggles with keeping correct inventory of their business. We take care of the inventory for all businesses who keep items in our space. We provide you with weekly and monthly of your stock that way. You never run out of stock.

*LOGISTICS*
We offer delivery services for businesses in and outside Lagos. We deliver goods ordered to your customers at an affordable price depending on the weight, size, and location of delivery. We also offer local (inter-state) and international logistics.

Check details for more, please help share with people that might need our services.

Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by Chibuzoripob: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Alpharey:

So all those Oyibo people that you worship that wears dark suits to every occasions. They are mourning abi..
Post the picture of oyinbo u see wearing mourning clothes 24/7 days,and show us Obi pics when he was Anambra state Governor
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by jamiu49(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Why is he always on black
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by SenatePresdo(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2023
tunde1200:

I wonder the kind brain wey 10 peoples that dash you like for this trash get.

See the kind of English your speak, Mr Brainer.

Nothing good can ever come out from Jagabandit brain.. spits!
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by SpartaOfLagos: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by bluefilm: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi nwanne m.

I will remain OBIDIENT until my last breath.
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by aswani(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
bluefilm:
Obi nwanne m.

I will remain OBIDIENT until my last breath.

Will Obi be in Labour Party until his last breath?
Re: Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony by bluefilm: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
aswani:

Will Obi be in Labour Party until his last breath?

Who cares?

Anywhere Obi goes, I follow.

I don't vote party.

I vote individuals.

Morally upright and conscientious individuals, that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.