Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used (1953 Views)

Neatly Used Orobo Toyota Camry 1.1m Naira Only / Sold out 800k Toyota Camry Neatly Used / 2016 Toyota Camry Neatly Used 6.5m 56k Miles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Neatly Used Toyota Camry Orobo. This car is rugged with small fuel usage

Neat body

Automatic gear transmission

4 Plug Engine

Air-conditioning

Neat interior and exterior

Factory fitted

Factory fitted stereo

Shock ok

Location igando Rd

Etc

All relevant papers available including custom duty papers intact

Call or Whatsapp

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by NoNonsense419: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nawa o

13 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by odizeey(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
NoNonsense419:
Nawa o

See more pics

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
NoNonsense419:
Nawa o

Engine

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by AlomoReloaded: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wicked people!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by MrMurphy1: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
You too get mind oooo...

For your life, u fit ever buy this thing even for half d price...

Even if u bath am juju water every morning....e no go ever fly....

Ozor

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
MrMurphy1:
You too get mind oooo...

For your life, u fit ever buy this thing even for half d price...

Even if u bath am juju water every morning....e no go ever fly....

Ozor

Hello bros, this particular car is meant for people doing across border businesses.

1 Like

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Congressrentals(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Herkim:

Hello bros, this particular car is meant for people doing across border businesses.

Wonders!!!
Dude is even defending stupidity 🙄

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
AlomoReloaded:
Wicked people!!!!

World Economy is not friendly due to war going on between Russia and Ukraine.

This is really affecting businesses globally and the cost of good and services including vehicles.

Once the government can reduce custom duty charge , the cost of tokunbo cars will reduced which will also reduce the price of naija used
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by rtdCivilservant: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Herkim:

Take down that advert, it is an insult to nairalanders, and by extension, to Nigerians at home and the diaspora.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congressrentals:

Dude is even defending stupidity 🙄

Wishing you same
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Available
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Offpointng: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Herkim:

This is really affecting businesses globally and the cost of good and services including vehicles.

Once the government can reduce custom duty charge , the cost of tokunbo cars will reduced which will also reduce the price of naija used

Oga what has Ukraine war got to do with the narrative?? The Ukraine war affecting business globally how?? how does it affect the price of Nigerian used cars how?? Tokunbo vehicles to how??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Offpointng:

Oga what has Ukraine war got to do with the narrative?? The Ukraine war affecting business globally how?? how does it affect the price of Nigerian used cars how?? Tokunbo vehicles to how??

Sincerely, I really appreciate those questions you stated above.

Kindly go and read about globalization of international business. I think this will answer all the questions.

Fundamentally, I kick against exploitation of an every Nigerian especially on the price of vehicles , if you can check my page on this forum ,my vehicles are always the cheapest .

Lots of buyers normally asked me why does most of my vehicles are always cheap compared to others. I used to educate the car /vehicle owners on current prices of vehicles, most of them normally agreed with me

But on this particular car, am just a dealer, owner has the final say , though I gave him my professional advice on it especially the price aspect of it.

Keep cool and calm

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2023
Strong and reliable
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Benki003(m): 1:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Op 1.5 last
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Gadafii: 4:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Herkim:

Kindly go and read about globalization of international business. I think this will answer all the questions.

Fundamentally, I kick against exploitation of an every Nigerian especially on the price of vehicles , if you can check my page on this forum ,my vehicles are always the cheapest .

Lots of buyers normally asked me why does most of my vehicles are always cheap compared to others. I used to educate the car /vehicle owners on current prices of vehicles, most of them normally agreed with me

But on this particular car, am just a dealer, owner has the final say , though I gave him my professional advice on it especially the price aspect of it.

Keep cool and calm
Thank you
yenyenyenyenyen, so much more for a middle man

If na you see this car for road with that price tag, you go think to purchase am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Congressrentals(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Herkim:

Wishing you same

Correct ur misdeeds & stop wishing ur stupidity on another.
The sooner you learn, the better.
U already derailed ur own thread with ur greed.
My 2 cents angry
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Congressrentals(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Herkim:

Chineke!!! 😳

2 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Dhejy7: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2023
Herkim:
Neatly Used Toyota Camry Orobo. This car is rugged with small fuel usage

This car has seen better days, one can get a 99-01 camry for around this amount and even have change in some instances

Op you dey whine

1 Like

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Congressrentals:

Correct ur misdeeds & stop wishing ur stupidity on another.
The sooner you learn, the better.
U already derailed ur own thread with ur greed.
My 2 cents angry

I wish to recommend Emotional intelligence training for you

Do have a wonderful day ahead

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Depriest2020: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2023
See how worse Nigeria had become, during Goodluck tenure a car of this grade is sold for 120k-150k.

4 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2023
OP DM me. I will buy for 1.5M grin
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by sonofanarchy(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Gadafii:
yenyenyenyenyen, so much more for a middle man

If na you see this car for road with that price tag, you go think to purchase am
the op has been professional with his response but you kids don't know your boundaries.

4 Likes

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Offpointng: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Herkim:

Keep cool and calm

Thank you

Alright fair enough. it's understandable. Thought ur the owner
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2023
150k....make I come for inspection
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by FellaG: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mine is 700k
Call 09046375044

Abuja

Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by marsup: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
300 GBP
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by ogawisdom(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
If you see 400k thank God, for your mind you are selling Toyota Corolla grin
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Available for sale
Re: Sold out 1.2m Orobo Toyota Camry Neatly Used by Herkim(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Sold out

(1) (Reply)

. / Hot Cars For Sale At A Give Away Price / 1996 Tokunbo Opel Astra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.