Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final (30436 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Emmexguy123: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2023
Will she die too?
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by oilngas7818: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2023
AreaFada2:

Dude, give details and quotations here. With pictures.

I can't here to becos of ban
Can we talk on Whatsapp?
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by freetheking: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=ogbiwa post=125251255]

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/spains-womens-world-cup-hero-30748438[/quote So painful, accept my condolences.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by phorget(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
thatigboman:
she be african?

Dem tell you say oyinbo no dey run package?
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Goalnaldo(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Casillas lifted Spain's ever world cup trophy in 2010, 13 years later Camona lifted the women's version. RealMadrid and class are inseparable. Proud of my team 💖🥰
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Landmine1: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Was she the one the FA president sexually harassed?
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by sonofElElyon: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/spains-womens-world-cup-hero-30748438

No mention of cause of death.. protracted illness or sudden death
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Burruchaga71(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Tinubu
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by alizma: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2023
If to say na my country, every old person in their village would have been tagged witches and wizards.
Rest in peace Papa Olga
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by spiSeyi: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2023
phorget:
She don use her papa take run package... grin
Black man & black brain undecided
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Mirasteel: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Too bad, my condolence.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Deeprooted: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2023
I just lost my Dad few minutes ago embarassed
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Blackhacker(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2023
Glad she is not a Nigerian, Most Nigerians will have said she used her dad for the goal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by penearth(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2023
The dad paid d prize for d whole nation.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by penearth(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Deeprooted:
I just lost my Dad few minutes ago embarassed

For real?
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by pacespot(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2023
RIP
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by isycollins(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Ayobeck(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2023
The incident happened since Friday,just kept it black for her.pity girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Streetmovement(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Rip to her dad
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Sucre6: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2023
phorget:
She don use her papa take run package... grin

For such a sensitive thread u had to bring in your foolishness and senselessness , you are inferd beyond redemption,

RIP to him, what a mixed feelings she is having, happy-Sad moment embarassed

1 Like

Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2023
So sad... Parents should live long enough to see their kids' greatest achievements.

May his soul rest well.

1 Like

Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by phorget(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Sucre6:

For such a sensitive thread u had to bring in your foolishness and senselessness , you are inferd beyond redemption,

RIP to him, what a mixed feelings she is having, happy-Sad moment embarassed

You no say I no get sense before nah.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by phorget(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
spiSeyi:

Black man & black brain undecided

Yes o,our brain is so black.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Dirister1990: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Autobiography: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2023
If she were Nigerian, my ppl would have started accusing her of using him for rituals...... RIP to the dearly departed...
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Emma1Oj(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2023
It wasn't the goal that killed her Dad. Her dad died before the match but she wasn't inform till after the match, her siblings came to the stadium watched and inform her after the final.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/spains-womens-world-cup-hero-30748438

The dad was overly ecstatic with his daughter single handedly winning the Women's World Cup that he died of positive SHOCK.
Re: Olga Carmona Found Out Her Father Died After Scoring In The Final by AreaFada2: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
oilngas7818:

I can't here to becos of ban
Can we talk on Whatsapp?

Haba, a few details won't earn you a ban. What of those spamming all threads here with "company logo" ads?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucas Hernández Sentenced To Prison For Disobeying A Judge / Photo Collage Of Stephen Keshi And His Family / Messi Crowned La Liga Top Goalscorer For Sixth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.