Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole (193 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by Racoon(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Yesterday, I completed my documentation at the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, preparatory to my inauguration today as the Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1693506301530128414?t=XbRTp2MypyjJK9BcrzoBLA&s=08 nlfpmod

Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by Racoon(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Imagine Festus Keyamo as aviation ministers? Is there no experienced serving or retired AIB/NCAA Chair or airline captain-a technocrat in that sector that can be appointed minister but a politically made charge and bail lawyer SAN? The absurdities in political governance in Nigeria is really nauseating.

The permanent secretary will just dey use him head play kalokalo as the expense of lives that may be lost to avoidable plane crashes due to lack of adequate knowledge of how this critical sector of our national life and economic works. Square pegs in round holes. What a pity.

REACTIONS:

Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by TemplarLandry: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
cool May this appointment choke his naysayers.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by Taylor90: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
shocked
Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by MTNnews: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Will your Igbo father die if you do not wail.

Was Ngige Onu Madwekwe Nnaji Onyeamma square peg in round holes ? You foolish souls must Sha complete about everybody not from your tribe.

You even de mad for the audacity to create this thread. Many foolish souls like you deserve to be beaten beyond recognition for bigoted n senseless thread like this.

Racoon:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1693506301530128414?t=XbRTp2MypyjJK9BcrzoBLA&s=08
Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by helinues: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2023
No portfolio given to Keyamo that wont be criticized

The oppositions should stop all this unnecessary hatred and bitterness about others progress
Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by MrsTwrite(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by Apology19978: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:
No portfolio given to Keyamo that wont be criticized

The oppositions should stop all this unnecessary hatred and bitterness about others progress

Go and get a job helinues
Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by helinues: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Apology19978:

Go and get a job helinues

How many times have you repeated this same comments with this moniker, as a productive you?
Re: Festus Keyamo As Aviation Minister: A Square Peg In Round Hole by oilngas7818: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2023
Guy man

Are you interested in the LPG gas business? Then you can get your fully installed refill ready skid gas plant at a very affordable price. Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Deceiving Yourself? David Hundeyin Addresses Tinubu / Dangote The Monopolistic Sick Child Of Nigeria / Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.