Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Vin Checks - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vin Checks (1482 Views)

Free Vin Checks And Reports / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com / Free Vin Checks And Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vin Checks by barin24(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hi all,

i think advertisers of used cars both nigerian & non-nigerian used could help us by posting the engine number of d said cars along with their pics, so that buyers can carry out independent checks on these cars and therefore helping them make better and more informed choices.

or what do we think.?
Re: Vin Checks by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
A good idea. I can check VIN's of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda, and post the details back to whoever needs it. It would tell the colour, engine capacity and code, options fitted to the car, and exact month and year of manufacture.
Re: Vin Checks by nairamar(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2007
I intend asking for the VIN when I buy my pathfinder. So Sellers beware!!!
Re: Vin Checks by cgift(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
Siena:

A good idea. I can check VIN's of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda, and post the details back to whoever needs it. It would tell the colour, engine capacity and code, options fitted to the car, and exact month and year of manufacture.

I had thot you would be able to tell the ownrship history of any car involed,
Re: Vin Checks by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
cgift:

I had thot you would be able to tell the ownrship history of any car involed,

I probably can, but due to the Data Protection Act, it's not ethical.
Re: Vin Checks by Guardian(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2007
GREAT

Dear All,
am impressed with your responce and sincer views on this thread. I think I can count on you here.

I got a seller who tells me they bring in cars from the states. I am interested , but cautious. You could assit .
The vehicle VIn is JN8AR07YXYW434252 and a Nissan Pathfinder. Could you kindly assist is this a GOOD buy.

What's the history ? Lemmon, damaged, accidented ?

I look forwared to your expert advise.
Re: Vin Checks by shaiguy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2007
All in the name of cheap cars, Nigerians are being sold lemons, buyers beware

Here is the details you asked for

The car has had at least 2 owners and you are about to be sold a lemon

2000 NISSAN PATHFINDER LE/SE/XE
JN8AR07YXYW434252
4 DR. WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
3.3L V6 SFI SOHC 12V / 4 WHEEL DRIVE

Inconsistent odometer reading indicated. (120,320 )
Accident reported on 08/08/2003.

[/color]

Need an affordable, certified SUV(Jeep) with absolutely no issues visit

www.smartbudgets.biz
Re: Vin Checks by showbobo(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2007
where do they write the VIN, is it on the engine or where??
Re: Vin Checks by shaiguy(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2007

(1) (Reply)

2001 Bmw 525i For 1.2m / 2002 Honda Accord (new) / 2008 Honda Accord! Full Option, 3m (registered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.