Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in (2446 Views)

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by lexylaw40: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Naija News

GISTVideo: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-InPublished 2 mins ago on 21 August 2023By Oladipo Abiola
Kindly share this story:

The Minister of Steel Development, Shuaibu Audu on Monday prostrated before President Bola Tinubu shortly after taking his oath of office.

Naija News reports Audu is one of the 45 Ministers sworn in on Monday as Ministers under the administration of President Tinubu.

He however caused a mild drama when he chose to prostrate before the President after signing the oath book and then later proceeding to have a handshake and photograph with the President as protocol demands.

The action elicited smiles and laughter from those present at the event including President Tinubu himself.

See the video.

Naija News reports Shuaibu Abubakar Audu was born on November 6, 1980. He is an investment banker and a Nigerian politician.

Before his appointment as Minister by President Tinubu, he was a gubernatorial aspirant in Kogi State under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Following the emergence of the clip on social media, some netizens blamed the newly-appointed Minister as unprofessional while others said he was simply respecting

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by tachia406: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good one Audu. Respect is earned

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by Ozommadu: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Your news no dey ever get source?? You run propaganda for a living??

How much Ebola dey pay you?
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by lexylaw40: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ozommadu:
Your news no dey ever get source?? You run propaganda for a living??

How much Ebola dey pay you?
oga I watch it live ... so what are you talking about and for this news source TVC and ARISE TV and for this post naija News.. so what's fake here.
Oga this one na real life oo.

And oga the name of my president is BOLA AHMED TINUBU.....not ebola, overstand ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by spencekat(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
The one I love was when that woman(Min.of state,Police Affairs)saluted Mr.President before shaking him.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by Throwback: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
His father was a dependable ally of Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
He is immensefully grateful for this opportunity and wants to show his thanks. Nothing wrong with that!

He might not want to disappointment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by Mordecai(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:

And oga the name of my president is BOLA AHMED TINUBU.....not ebola, overstand ?

Nigeriens don't think so...

And we all agree that Ebola was quickly and successfully fought off by Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by Ozommadu: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:
oga I watch it live ... so what are you talking about and for this news source TVC and ARISE TV and for this post naija News.. so what's fake here.
Oga this one na real life oo.

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is his papa given name...understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by lexylaw40: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by telleyway: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:

Naija News

GISTVideo: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-InPublished 2 mins ago on 21 August 2023By Oladipo Abiola
Kindly share this story:

The Minister of Steel Development, Shuaibu Audu on Monday prostrated before President Bola Tinubu shortly after taking his oath of office.

Naija News reports Audu is one of the 45 Ministers sworn in on Monday as Ministers under the administration of President Tinubu.

He however caused a mild drama when he chose to prostrate before the President after signing the oath book and then later proceeding to have a handshake and photograph with the President as protocol demands.

The action elicited smiles and laughter from those present at the event including President Tinubu himself.

See the video.

Naija News reports Shuaibu Abubakar Audu was born on November 6, 1980. He is an investment banker and a Nigerian politician.

Before his appointment as Minister by President Tinubu, he was a gubernatorial aspirant in Kogi State under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Following the emergence of the clip on social media, some netizens blamed the newly-appointed Minister as unprofessional while others said he was simply respecting

I supposed minister prostrating to the president is an insult to Nigerians and Nigeria as a country. No one who merit such a position will not behave childish like that. It only goes to show how empty he is.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by accordadoga24(f): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Is Tinubu not older than him?

Cannibals from that region will wail again on this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hmmmm....

Okay oooo..
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by lexylaw40: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
telleyway:

I supposed minister prostrating to the president is an insult to Nigerians and Nigeria as a country. No one who merit such a position will not behave childish like that. It only goes to show how empty he is.
a good minister, paying homage to yoruba culture. So what's wrong with that
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by juman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
Is Tinubu not older than him?

Cannibals from that region will wail again on this matter.

Call region name with your full chest..No dey fear
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:
a good minister, paying homage to yoruba culture. So what's wrong with that

This is the only sensible answer and the perfect ones.. Those nonsense your people are writing no just Join..

This one silenced me...I want to apologise for my people and i mean igbos that might attack the move or have already attacked.. Your answer no be lie.. q

1 Like

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by juman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
It reminds me tinubu journey to presidency.

Tinubu is committed party member.
When abubakar audu died after winning governorship election.
His elected deputy supposed to be the governor, but kogi apc members said they wanted to be allowed to pick their choice as replacement.
Tinubu accepted.

It was a big achievement for him as devoted party member.
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
telleyway:

Ehn but the man na yoruba man na...and we will not lie,that's their style from immemorial..so its cool. Let's westerners go to hell biko

1 Like

Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by Psady(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
If he so choose to somersault ,it's his own way of showing gratitude, same position many are killing and maiming themselves for , he's truly an OMO LU ABI!!!
Re: Drama As Minister Prostrates Before President Tinubu After Swearing-in by gabbytabby: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
A truly African man showcases the cultural training and respect for elders he received from his mother and someone says it is drama or unprofessional because they lack respect for their elders or they are arrogant to assume that they should get to decide what should be the norm for everybody.

lexylaw40:

Naija News

Kindly share this story:

See the video.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Asks Ehindero To Step Aside / Nigeria Is Running Out Of Oil / Best Voices On Radio And Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.