Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr (18443 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Breaking News: Wyclef Jean Confirms He Is A Nigerian After Taken DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Larryndelaw: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
leisuretym:
Still about personal interest
Why don't you also create something for your personal interests instead of crying on the internet every day. Everything is bad to u
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

You married a non virgin?

Im not married...I play the Wizkid way without remorse. DID YOU MARRY A NON VIRGIN
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Highbeepeeh(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
How are the youth gonna benefit is the main point I'm looking for .... But no endless story we go dey read😏
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by BoldBrainz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
EnglishUsa:
To me this innocenturic and abriviral duluded intriquity of desolation, I can emphasis to upblick and senqutial primskirt on the matter

You say..😂?
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Segzy19: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Haaa! Please lie small small nau....
Say only what you are sure of....

Bbbwings:
This conman that together with the UN siphoned billions off dollars meant for Haiti reconstruction in the aftermath the earthquake.
Anyway, on bulaba we stand
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by purplekayc(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin
inoki247:
Lol will the signing add to our economy undecided undecided
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by BoldBrainz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Segzy19:
Haaa! Please lie small small nau....
Say only what you are sure of....

Omoh, I read his comment and couldn't even find the words to respond. Nigerians sha talk carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by EnglishUsa: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You say..😂?
my brother Nigeria tire person
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by BoldBrainz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
EnglishUsa:
my brother Nigeria tire person

I feel you baba..😂. Drink some water. Everything go dey alright.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by koning: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wyclef shi shi no dey this project. He's just a front man. If you know, you know.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by EnglishUsa: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I feel you baba..😂. Drink some water. Everything go dey alright.
maybe I am doing over heating...... People way no go school go understand that write up 😁😁
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Morbeta11(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Inferiority complex no go kill us....am sure alot of home grown tech guru down here might be seeking such audience for a long time but no way......as soon as they hear Wyclef all of them jumped on it cos it will make headlines.

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Chucks13: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol will the signing add to our economy undecided undecided

Yes it will.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by FireUpNow(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Enemies on the boarderrline
Who' is the next to fire?
Sucking on human blood
I
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by tobstarizhia(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na mouth we go chop. Everything. We will do this. They will do that. Yet unemployment rate is climbing to 35%, insecurity is everywhere. Bunch of föols
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Alliswell248: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
You won't see the noisemakers here....
Emergency lovers of Nigeria that want to force everybody to choose their candidate who they see as the Messiah.

Jokers.....over 8.7 million voters can't be fooled.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by jeromestarks: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Im not married...I play the Wizkid way without remorse. DID YOU MARRY A NON VIRGIN
Nope.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Nope.

You wan whine me abi starks....na Jigawa you go?
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by jeromestarks: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You wan whine me abi starks....na Jigawa you go?
Nope. I dey Abia.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Nope. I dey Abia.

I know....where you go find am come out? JIGAWA ABI ZAMFARA.. ..ABI NA UMUAZI?
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Bbbwings: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Kaysalas(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Jagaban till 2031.
how far with our virgin hunt grin grin
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Actg7h: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Earn O'clock

Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by duduade: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
Yet another white elephant project. Similar to Akon's light up Africa project. These celebs dey collabo with African governments to scam their citizens.

Gbam
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Segzy19: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Allegations without proof or conviction yet you quoted as if you were there and privy to the case ...
Naija and oversabi

Bbbwings:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/wyclef-jean-faces-criminal-probe-over-haiti-charity-8209814.html
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Bbbwings: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Segzy19:
Allegations without proof or conviction yet you quoted as if you were there and privy to the case ...
Naija and oversabi

N.a. you sabi.
His charity is on wiki no be me go spoonfeed you.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mrchippychappy:
Yet another white elephant project. Similar to Akon's light up Africa project. These celebs dey collabo with African governments to scam their citizens.

Absolutely, Sir. Haiti is Wyclef’s parents’ homeland and needs help more than any other nation but notice he isn’t doing anything there. There’s more to steal from Africa. His fellow Fugee Pras was just convicted, Wyclef is no different. Akon partnered with the Chinese to scam and the Light Up Africa project and his futuristic cities are still ghosts.
African leaders should stop helping others scam.

1 Like

Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Absolutely, Sir. Haiti is Wyclef’s parents’ homeland and needs help more than any other nation but notice he isn’t doing anything there. There’s more to steal from Africa. His fellow Fugee Pras was just convicted, Wyclef is no different. Akon partnered with the Chinese to scam and the Light Up Africa project and his futuristic cities are still ghosts.
African leaders should stop helping others scam.

The leaders are actively involved in this. They use celebrities (local and international) as well as Instagram influencers to launder money out of the continent. They organize fake shows, falsify tickets sales and then the money is turned right back to their hands with the celebs getting a percentage of course. Most of these luxurious houses and cars that some (not all but some) of these influencers claim to own are actually owned by these politicians but they just need a different "face" to keep their identity or ownership as far away from the property as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Calitoscassius(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Look for opportunities in it and stop complaining
What opportunity did you see or find in it? Please tell us.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Calitoscassius(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Why don't you also create something for your personal interests instead of crying on the internet every day. Everything is bad to u
You are also on here, grin what have you created?. Take your own bloody advice.
Re: Wyclef Jean, Caribbean Int'l, Others Partner FG To Unveil National Tech Infrastr by Tywo2018: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
That Elephant Project should not in anyway be allowed from all these foreigners the projects are not sustainable in whatever's way lets be careful.
They mostly see what we are blind to see as a Country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Jude Okoye Celebrates Daughter Princess Emma Adanna On Her 3rd Birthday / MC Tagwaye To Thrill Abuja Residents With 'Throne Of Laffta'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.