Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

“I Regret Not Evicting Seyi When I Had Chance,” Bbnaija’s Dorathy Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Regret Not Evicting Seyi When I Had Chance,” Bbnaija’s Dorathy Laments (302 Views)

“I Regret Not Evicting Seyi When I Had Chance,” Bbnaija’s Dorathy Laments / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" / Paul Okoye: 'Bank Alert' Was My First Solo Video, I Regret Making A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret Not Evicting Seyi When I Had Chance,” Bbnaija’s Dorathy Laments by Sativajnr: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Former Big Brother housemate, Dorathy Bachor, has openly expressed regret for her decision to save Seyi during her time as a member of the Jury.

Dorathy, who was part of the Jury two weeks ago, recalled the moment when Seyi and Princess found themselves in the bottom two with the least votes.The Jury comprising Bisola, Mike, and Dorathy, made the decision to save Seyi from eviction.However, a week after he was saved, Seyi claimed that brands refused Dorathy Bachor because she engaged in a sexual act during the lockdown season of the show.Writing on her Twitter page on Sunday, a fan identified as Johnrea told Dorathy that if she had evicted Seyi, he would not say things about her in the house.

See details 👇👇

Source: https://royalng.com/2023/08/21/i-regret-not-evicting-seyi-when-i-had-chance-bbnaijas-dorathy-laments/

(1) (Reply)

Amb Prince Eletu Azeez Inducted As One Of ECOWAS YOUTH Ambassador / Hidden Conspiracy About Mohbad Death That People Do Not Know Yet / Unanswered Questions Surrounding The Mysterious Death Of Music Star Mohbad (imol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.