Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? (743 Views)

These Ipob Terrorist Will Cry Blood In February / Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS / IPOB Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu Abuses Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by IhateYouMan: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
khalling2008:
I always say that Igbo Christians are terrorists, they will soon show the world that they are terrorists. If you don't believe me ask Ipob, their Bible, etc

There are some IDIOTS in this world who salivate at the mention of TRIBE, especially if it is in relation to negative news by a particular tribe.
Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by Asgard73: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
I understand that is what your foolish Igbo father is bit it's OK.

Yawns…

Ekuke everywhere..

Next!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by IhateYouMan: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
There are no Yorubas in the South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by Xxxxtentacion2: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
This your disclaimer is not solid enough try again. If God wan punish you make them no confirm the whereabout of the man in 24 hours na then your papa go see film. Foe now we wait.

cry
dey play...
Nothing will happen with this sham and fake video that looks like a skit...
See nobody believes this shit...
I think APC needs to sack their propaganda team...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by MTNnews: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
I am also praying it is we should know in 24 hours from now if the man does not show up and then go from there. There will be no rash action from the intelligent Yorubas.

I have already quoted Peter Obi Aisha Falz Simi n others on tweet so the investigation will be thorough before payback. I no de rush.

I pray it is fake because if it is not Igbos will live to regret it that I can assure you.

Xxxxtentacion2:
dey play...
Nothing will happen with this sham and fake video that looks like a skit...
See nobody believes this shit...
I think APC needs to sack their propaganda team...
Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by Amumaigwe: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
Many might not see it, but then again, some entities are working overtime to plung the country into a civil war.

Fulani herdsmen killing is no longer appealing to the ears of our guilibility as Buhari is no longer in power but then again, some entities must derail the country towards positive economic growth by destabilising the country's security challenges.

Prior to now, ipob terrorist have killed individuals across all tribes including their own brothers but then again, the agent of destruction needs to cause unrest by whatever means, they intentionally made it a Yoruba affairs, killing an Hausas/Fulani man might sound like a justified revenge and might still gather some sympathy but then again I'm certain it's still not off the books as they might still approach that stage when necessary.

I know a good numbers of igbos who are displeased by this news, but then a lot of ego inflated ones online won't have the balls to condemn such act, I don't really blame them, the igbos are not one who accept fault easily. It's a natural charisma in them. But then, I'm certain no matter how divided we are on social media, no igbo community would tolerate the attack of other settlers in the community because he's from a different tribe, this I can say for sure.
But then terrorist always use something to justify their act until they eat deep into the system and everyone becomes a victim.
Just like bokoharam started by making it a northern affairs, turned to religious affairs and now they've seperate into the real sect they are.

They'll always hide under the shield of a particular body who are slightly sphateyic to them until the supporters becomes their most easy victim.

Im not a Yoruba neither am I an igbo person but then again, I urge for calm amongst the average youbas and igbos, these evil acts are not one from the igbos nor yorubas but from a common enemy every sane mankind share.
(Terrorist and their sponsors)

I'm certain there would be likely more of this news in the future and I urge for preparation and stronger mentality amongst us.

The ipob terrorist aren't igbos but terrorist just like bokoharam not Muslims but terrorist.

Watch the last 5 seconds of that skit video and agree that this one don follow cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by Amumaigwe: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Asgard73:

To even think that a human being will believe that video .. is a joke on the Yoruba man that posted it ..

Ipob wan kee you dem Dey wound you for hand.. your body fresh.. you even come Dey talk as if nothing Dey happen..

Come even get time for long stories .. say they leave the other because e be Igbo 🤣.. imagine .. you know how many igbos wey Dey don kee.. for them to leave Igbo because he be igbo.. that alone na sellout propaganda..

Yoruba people are not that smart on this .. a big flop propaganda

And normal dem go believe am.. but who cares ?

That silly line gave them away.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by PointB: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
I watch the barbaric video and totally condemn it in strongest term; the perpetrators do not represent me in any way,

But I must also say that maker of the video insisted they were UGM. Not that it makes it defensible, but we need to understand there different armed groups operating in SE wilth different agenda.

A clear case is the distinction between IPOB and AutoPilot. There are also the ESN , and UGM, and other criminal groups in between. It is not sufficient to take criminals by the words, but rather conduct further investigation into unravelling the true picture.

Screaming IPOB at every such event is a lazy approach and will not provide solution.

Beyond that, we need to also understand the game the FG is playing with the Kanu's rendition and trial. Was his detention supposed to curb or lead to this type of situation? Is the FG strategy working?

I think the FG need to revaluate which is a bigger problem for them - IPOB led by Kanu, Simon and his AutoPilot group as clearly these are two different group. And a lot of armed groups have festered either for or against these groups (IPOB and AutoPilot) or for against the State and FG.

If FG does not act quick, what we see in this video if repeated might create a chain reaction which might be difficult to control. It is naive to say 'It doesn't concern me.'
Re: Killing Of A Yoruba Man, What Is The Goal Of These Ipob Terrorist? by khalling2008: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
IhateYouMan:

There are some IDIOTS in this world who salivate at the mention of TRIBE, especially if it is in relation to negative news by a particular tribe.

proverb26:4) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke Driver Pushed Into Gutter For Asking Lady Out / You Cant do federal Projects In Southeast / Children Protest Against Niger Delta Millitants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.