Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

How To Add Subtitles To Your Videos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Add Subtitles To Your Videos (147 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / The Best Websites For Movies With Arabic Subtitles For Free ? / How To Add Subtitles To Your Video With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Subtitles To Your Videos by Macprince00: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Are you looking for a skilled and experienced subtitler and captioner for your video projects? Look no further! I am a freelance subtitler with over 7 years of experience in the industry. With my expertise in typing and video editing, I can provide you with high-quality subtitles and captions that will enhance your content.

What we need from you...
Video file (MP4, MOV)
Transcript (TXT, DOC or PDF file
I can transcribe as well from our extra package.

I take pride in my ability to deliver clean and error-free subtitles and captions. I pay close attention to detail, ensuring that the timing and accuracy of the text align perfectly with the audio.

Whether you need subtitles for films, TV shows, online videos, or any other type of content, I can handle it all. [/b]I have worked with a variety of video genres and formats, giving me a versatility that allows me to adapt to different styles and requirements.

Hire me as your freelance subtitler, and together we elevate your video content. Contact me today for a custom offer to discuss your project requirements and let's create something amazing!
[b]Click on link below to Contact me🔻🔻

https://www.fiverr.com/s/jXzjgm

(1) (Reply)

Felicia Is Out / Her Laziness Is Top Notch / Young Girl's Magical Money Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.