Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ladies, Cutting Your Hair Is Not The Solution To Your Hair Problem - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Cutting Your Hair Is Not The Solution To Your Hair Problem (107 Views)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Chebe powder And Karkar Oil, provides solution to all your hair problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Cutting Your Hair Is Not The Solution To Your Hair Problem by Zeegnatures(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
It's very common to see people advise you to cut your hair anytime you mention that you're having a problem with your hair.

The issue with this kind of advise is that it doesn't solve the problem.

For example, your front hair is not growing and someone is asking you to cut your hair. Why not ask her what happened that the hair stopped growing. There's a reason why it stopped growing, once you identify the reason, you can now address it

If you cut your hair without identifying what happened. You will grow the hair back and do the same thing you did the first time and the front hair will stop growing again, then you'll cut it again and keep repeating a cycle.

There's a reason for everything, identify the reason and fix the issue. Don't be quick to tell people to cut their hair. Also don't be quick to cut your hair

Ask yourself, what caused it? Once you fix it, that's problem solved

If you're having any issues with your front hair, let me know, I can help you. You don't have to cut it and start againf

(1) (Reply)

Discover Exquisite Embroidery Creations At Mona Embroidery / SHADES OF SUCCESS @ishaka_success ​ / Winter Elegance: Embrace Shearling Leather Jackets From Jackets In Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.