Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) (27815 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Even people who hate this man, do so only because of his tribe and not his person. If Gregory Obi was even Ibibio or Itsekiri or Tiv, 80percent of his critics and haters will not exist.
it’s only corrupt minded illiterates hates him

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Matix222: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi the package theif
Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:

πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
6k done turn to 6m for headless mobs eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€£

BTW, LP has been reduced to regional party just like APGA.

You can't win nattta outside of the IPOB states

Ignorant slaves are everywhere..

But LP rendered oduduwa state and arewa state votes useless.

Spits.. IPOB kee you there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Trendishine: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Our president. The president of the people of Nigeria and west Africa. Obi and LP is the power of Nigerians and youths both home and abroad. Obi is the answer from God, but as long as many Nigerians through Apc want to be stupid, they will suffer dearly for it under ebola scam Apc. People of Edo state can practically set you ablaze and the whole country ablaze if you dare insult or mess with their obi of Nigerian youths and true people of Nigeria..
LP forever and ever.
We can never forget, we can't forgive.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by phorget(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:

πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Edo is now one of those IPOB states I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by casppyjay: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
fineboynl:
Sentiment apart. LP cannot win the government election this time around.

Oshiomhole has unrestricted access to tinubu in aso rock, oshiomhole is dinning with the federal power and tinubu. And with yakubu still the Inec chairman it makes it more difficult.

Even if LP bring a popular candidate oshiomhole and Edo thugs will ring the election.
it’s difficult to rig in Benin if the people unite against u.. trust me u can’t intimidate people who are fearless..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by phorget(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Matix222:
Obi the package theif

Ebola the slave master.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by chukkystar(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
Edo is indeed the spiritual home of Obidients I no argue that one

Followed by PH

Edo and PH love Obi more than any south east state loves Obi

Don’t ask me why Obi didn’t win in Rivers

A day old child knows the answer
You are correct

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by janeedema(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
This would have made perfect sense if adopted.

quote author=BoldBrainz post=125262852]

Na based on popular and high demand na.

This country for juss experiment dual presidency for once make we check something. We for Niger Delta and the North Central and the East go get Obi as President, then Yorubas and abokis go get Ebola. Make we for see where both regions go dey in six months. E sure me die say the other people go begin pack bags for night dey smuggle themselves enter our region to enjoy good governance.. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bendel of old and Lagos have always been at the heart of protests and yearning for change in 9ja. Abuja has joined.

People often don't realise how diverse Edo is. Edo is where someone called Nosa, Abubakar, Eze, Onome, Tshola, Adefemi, Priye, Ese, Ose, Alimekhena and Obruche can be an indigene.

Their family will have lived there for generations, irrespective of their place of origin but now rightly claim only Edo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:

πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

So Edo, Delta, Nassarawa, Lagos,etc are IPOB states?

Even Aso Rock, Kaduna State Govt House and Pres Goodluck Jonathan's village, where Obi won are IPOB, too? sad

Diz APC/Tinubu fans, Una Mumu dey Strong ehn. πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ€¦

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by XXIIVV: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
OBI THE MAN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by ImoleNaija: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Even people who hate this man, do so only because of his tribe and not his person.

Well, that's just a bare assertion. As for me, I just don't fancy his emotional politics & that doesn't mean I hate him.

I really can't condemn your assertion though, coz if you ask me too, I may say some people just hate Tinubu because he's Yoruba. But I would be wrong if I mention that, because they once channelled the same hatred towards Northerners when Buhari was ruling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Ekpenuwa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
If Obi come or not Edo will never Vote LP again in the state because of the just concluded election the senator and Reps that won under LP betrayed we the Edo South movement when we all pay visit the them during their swearing in they started feeling big telling us that they all won their election because of Obi forgetting that we voted them in after that one of them can a security guard to drive us out shishi for transport we nor see since that day we all swear never to do anything we that Deadly labour party again because we started that movement in Edo State but those that again from it have all rejected us never we I Vote LP...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Guy PH own shock me.
Most buses and Keke still have OBI/LP sticker even as election don end.
The man don turn institution like this

Taylor90:
Edo is indeed the spiritual home of Obidients I no argue that one

Followed by PH

Edo and PH love Obi more than any south east state loves Obi

Don’t ask me why Obi didn’t win in Rivers

A day old child knows the answer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Ekpenuwa(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
LABOUR PARTY DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN EDO
WE THE EDO SOUTH MOVEMENT HAVE ALL DISENGAGED FROM THAT PARTY.
APC PLEASE ACCEPT US HOME..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by solreb: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na based on popular and high demand na.

This country for juss experiment dual presidency for once make we check something. We for Niger Delta and the North Central and the East go get Obi as President, then Yorubas and abokis go get Ebola. Make we for see where both regions go dey in six months. E sure me die say the other people go begin pack bags for night dey smuggle themselves enter our region to enjoy good governance.. grin
You have overrated Obi who performed poorly as a governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Adaisback:
They are only welcoming their son. Edo state is one state I know that wants good leadership for all. What Edo people sees while sitting down, other Nigerians cannot see it even on top of iroko tree. If you go to Edo state and insult peter obi, you will not come back alive

Exactly what they saw in obaseki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Chucks13: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Adaisback:
They are only welcoming their son. Edo state is one state I know that wants good leadership for all. What Edo people sees while sitting down, other Nigerians cannot see it even on top of iroko tree. If you go to Edo state and insult peter obi, you will not come back alive

So no one can insult Bitter Obi in Edo but Bitter Obi slowpoke supporters can insult The Revered Oba of Benini?

Wallahi you are in a real serious boundage obi had tore your life to pieces, the cotton wool soaked with red oil obi used in his occultic kingdom to blocked your ears is for a lifetime Ndooh!!!

You will be free one day if not too late....

Don't worry shey Edo is Obi spiritual home ba? By the time you started hearing Edo is no man's land don't cry then, they are coming keep watching una never sabi wetin dey ground if God open una eyes una go see something wey go shock una.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
solreb:

You have overrated Obi who performed poorly as a governor

E concern you? Why are you bothered about how and to who I give my ratings?

You children of the corn should always learn to recognise where your opinions are not needed..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by southsouthking(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Adaisback:

Make any body just come this Upper begin insult Obi, that person go regret him life why e enter Edo State.
We don't play politics of Sentiment here.
We just need a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Even people who hate this man, do so only because of his tribe and not his person. If Gregory Obi was even Ibibio or Itsekiri or Tiv, 80percent of his critics and haters will not exist.

TRUE. πŸ‘

If Obi was a SS Man like Oshiomhole or Rotimi Amaechi,
His popularity would have been 20% more than this. sad

Many of his Haters (mostly Yorubas) hate him just because he is IGBO, nothing else.πŸ˜’

For them, an IGBO man doesn't deserve such Organic love from Nigerians. 😏🀨

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Guyman01: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Change the headline to Obi storms Obidients International headquarters grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Lolz419: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
fineboynl:
Sentiment apart. LP cannot win the government election this time around.

Oshiomhole has unrestricted access to tinubu in aso rock, oshiomhole is dinning with the federal power and tinubu. And with yakubu still the Inec chairman it makes it more difficult.

Even if LP bring a popular candidate oshiomhole and Edo thugs will ring the election.
This is a local govt election not state election.
E nor concern federal or INEC

PDP and Obaseki will just write result and EDIEC will just announce it
No election is taking place. It's just a waste of resources.

As for the governorship election next year, if APC do not provide a popular candidate, they will loose well.

Yakubu will not return alive if he ever announce a wrong results
Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
ImoleNaija:

I don't know how true you are. As for me, I just don't fancy his emotional politics & that doesn't mean I hate him.

I really can't condemn your assertion though, coz if you ask me too, I would say some people just hate Tinubu because he's Yoruba.

Very Big LIE from you. undecided

Nobody hates any Yoruba Politician. sad

Even Osibanjo is liked By Igbos and many in SS because he is Eloquent and has Academic Intelligence @least.🀨

But Tinubu
*No PRIMARY school
*No Secondary School
*No University in Nigeria
*No Names of Parents
*No names of siblings
*No Specific number of wives (like Atiku)
*No Specific number of children.
Etc. undecided

How can any SANE Person support such a Character as his country's president? πŸ˜’πŸ˜
Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

TRUE. πŸ‘

If Obi was a SS Man like Oshiomhole or Rotimi Amaechi,
His popularity would have been 20% more than this. sad

Many of his Haters (mostly Yorubas) hate him just because he is IGBO, nothing else.πŸ˜’

For them, an IGBO man doesn't deserve such Organic love from Nigerians. 😏🀨

The Nigerian political space is mostly dominated by vicious, callous and wicked entities.

Much as we agree that all politicians have a splice of corruption in them, some are more humane than others. And those ones are mostly relegated to obscurity.

Peter Obi.
Donald Duke.
Yemi Osinbajo.
Akinwumi Ambode.
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.
Dimeji Bankole.
The list goes on...

And it's particularly depressing that the citizens just sit back and allow themselves to be used as tools to promote tribal and religious dissonance while vile politicians like Bola Tinubu continue to run numbers on them.

Me I no kuku send again! The target now na to gather enough money take find peaceful environment go dey push the hustle. If the country wan collapse, make e collapse abeg!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) by maticar: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ola9ja23:

πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

23 yr old boy wants to truncate his future

What a mess

Pity your future generations make your pikin no change am for you for old age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Blasts Doctors & Other Professionals Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.