Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira (1901 Views)

Fully BULLET PROOF Chrysler 300c 2008 For Sale @10 Million Naira / Fully Bulletproof Range Rover Sport 2008(black On Black) For Sale @22 Million / ®®®® Toks 2007 Chrysler 300c For N2.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
We need the money for this BR6 amoured vehicle urgently. Everything including EUC papers is available. Nothing to fix. It can withstand any hit.

Price: 10 million Naira last

Call/Whatsapp 09051890332

Come on!!

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
More photos

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Come on
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let's deal
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
Let's deal
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by Benki003(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Where do you intend to buy the parts of this vehicle if it spoils 🙄🙄
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Benki003:
Where do you intend to buy the parts of this vehicle if it spoils 🙄🙄
I sell the parts too, in Ladipo. Call me 09051890332,
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
senatrpaichulo:

You sell the Bullet-proof parts too? grin

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by HeartlessMan: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
You're advertising a bullet-proof car but you didn't even take any evidence of its bullet-proof windows, doors etc.

Omo school no be scam o!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
HeartlessMan:
You're advertising a bullet-proof car but you didn't even take any evidence of its bullet-proof windows, doors etc.

Omo school no be scam o!!

If from this picture op posted and the fact that the black borders of the car's windscreen and windows look a bit fatter than normal, you can't decipher the vehicle has actually some sort of bulletproof, then you are the illiterate.

10 Likes

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
But op, u sef..

Na Bulletproof vehicle you put dis kain expired tyre?

What kind of bulletproof vehicle doesn't have run flats?

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by HeartlessMan: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
buygala:

If from this picture op posted and the fact that the black borders of the car's windscreen and windows look a bit fatter than normal, you can't decipher the vehicle has actually some sort of bulletproof, then you are the illiterate.

Only that picture abi?
Your brain's check engine light is on.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Only that picture abi?
Your brain's check engine light is on.

The bravado is unnecessary.. Take your L and move..

You don cast be say you don cast.

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
buygala:
But op, u sef..

Na Bulletproof vehicle you put dis kain expired tyre?

What kind of bulletproof vehicle doesn't have run flats?
you're so right!!! It's not on runflat. Will be fixed at an extra cost. Bullet proof for about 11.5 million is good deal bro

4 Likes

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by Quenncee: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
buygala:

All bulletproof vehicles are produced with tubeless tyres for your information.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Quenncee:

All bulletproof vehicles are produced with tubeless tyres for your information.

My 1st car, a plain old 1994 Honda accord was produced with tubeless tires for your information...Practically all the cars on the road these days run tubeless tyres..

Run-flat tires that feature in most bullet-proof vehicles aren't the normal tubeless tires...They are usually marked 'ROF', have reinforced side walls that allow the vehicle still move for a even the event of a puncture.. Some elite Run-flat tyres are reinforced with Kevlar which is highly resistant against punctures.

So kindly inform yourself properly before you try to inform others.

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
you're so right!!! It's not on runflat. Will be fixed at an extra cost. Bullet proof for about 11.5 million is good deal bro

Bullet-proof get grade bro...See pics below..

From what I can see, your vehicle has very basic Class 1 armor that can only withstand those hunters' dane guns and some small pistols... Don't ask me how I know abeg.

For even 8 million, you should add run-flats to it...

A car can be made far more bulletproof than yours by simply welding inside its doors and behind the back-seat those thick steel panels used in making gates.... Of course the windscreen and tyres will still not be bulletproof.... But those reinforced doors will withstand even an AK...A lot of people have this installed in their vehicles low key, due to the anyhow security situation in the country....

If you look properly, you will notice that some of those long distance luxury buses have installed those steel panels surrounding the driver cabin and even covering a reasonable part of the windscreen , providing for where the driver can bend and hide in the event of armed robbers shooting at the vehicle.

For 11 million, this your vehicle should come with 2 or even 3 sets of run-flats.. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by Quenncee: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2023
buygala:

[b]My 1st car, a plain old 1994 Honda accord was produced with tubeless tires for your information...[/b]Practically all the cars on the road these days run tubeless tyres..

Run-flat tires that feature in most bullet-proof vehicles aren't the normal tubeless tires...They are usually marked 'ROF', have reinforced side walls that allow the vehicle still move for a even the event of a puncture.. Some elite Run-flat tyres are reinforced with Kevlar which is highly resistant against punctures.

So kindly inform yourself properly before you try to inform others.

Am talking about all brand new bulletproof vehicle cars now okay.

I don't know about your first car bro.
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by buygala(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2023
Quenncee:

Am talking about all brand new bulletproof vehicle cars now okay.

I don't know about your first car bro.

Runflats are part of the bulletproof package, considering that most bullet proof vehicles are built on request... One might upgrade the factory Runflats to better ones with Kevlar yes, but off the shelf, bulletproof vehicles of different grades come with different grades of Runflats.

Even our indigenous bullet proof vehicle and APC manufacturers like Proforce have Runflats on all their products off the shelf.. Go confirm at their showrooms.
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 3:00am On Aug 23, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Available
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
Available
Re: Distress Sale!! Fully Bulletproof Chrysler 300c For Sale @10 Million Naira by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Subaru Impreza 2013 Model / Very Clean 2014 Benz E350 Toks Leather Full Option Thumbstart Ac 14.8m / Reliable Clearing Agent Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.