Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? (54708 Views)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by od4life(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
SeunDAssLicker:
She’s a useless politician.

She’s from my LG, Uvwie Lg. same as Festus Keyamo, she was the Lg caretaker chairman in acting capacity and she caused too much damage and thought she could win a direct election but failed.

She was appointed Nigerian Export-Import Bank Executive Director, and what did she do if not continue her nepotism and criminality
You lie there about where Stella comes from.

She's from Agbarho in Ughelli North LGA.

And to the best of my knowledge, Stella has never been a Local Government Caretaker Chairman.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Judolisco:
oga chill I sabi all dis ones... U r saying she's not Yoruba or what... Delta from which side mother or father side?
So you didn't know which side is Ogun or Delta until now? shocked shocked shocked

You see, there is this issue common in some 9ja people, SW even more so. While SW are happy with Muslim-Christian identity, they are less tolerant of dual ethnic heritage. You are either SW or nothing.

I have got news for you: millions of us like that are in 9ja and we are not going anywhere else. We dey gidigba.

For your information, a lot of people who parade themselves as Yoruba today are Tapa, core Northerners, Edo, etc. They have lost their origins to history. They all claim Oduduwa, a man that probably existed less than 1000 years ago. Yoruba can't be less than 2000 years old. Spiritual father at best and probably father of some ANCIENT monarchs.

So why is it a crime for Remi to be Itsekhiri (a Delta people composed majorly of Ijebu, Edo and Owo people) and be Yoruba from Ogun at the same time?

Please rid yourself of tribalism.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Judolisco(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
AreaFada2:

So you didn't know which side is Ogun or Delta until now? shocked shocked shocked

You see, there is this issue common in some 9ja people, SW even more so. While SW are happy with Muslim-Christian identity, they are less tolerant of dual ethnic heritage. You are either SW or nothing.

I have got news for you: millions of us like that are in 9ja and we are not going anywhere else. We dey gidigba.

For your information, a lot of people who parade themselves as Yoruba today are Tapa, core Northerners, Edo, etc. They have lost their origins to history. They all claim Oduduwa, a man that probably existed less than 1000 years ago. Yoruba can't be less than 2000 years old. Spiritual father at best and probably father of some ANCIENT monarchs.

So why is it a crime for Remi to be Itsekhiri (a Delta people composed majorly of Ijebu, Edo and Owo people) and be Yoruba from Ogun at the same time?

Please rid yourself of tribalism.
I'm not even a tribalist here oga.... Aregbesola served in lagos but we all know he is from osun, same with James faleke that's from ekinrin adde in kogi west.... But remi tinubu that everyone knows her family in ogun state is suddenly itsekhiri.... Make una dey cut dis thing small small na
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by AreaFada2: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Judolisco:
I'm not even a tribalist here oga.... Aregbesola served in lagos but we all know he is from osun, same with James faleke that's from ekinrin adde in kogi west.... But remi tinubu that everyone knows her family in ogun state is suddenly itsekhiri.... Make una dey cut dis thing small small na
I know of a family in Oyo. Their father is well-known among Ibadan elite.
The mother of the family is Edo. She arrived in Ibadan as a girl to study in the 1950s and never left.

Until recently, her grandkids here abroad didn't know their frequently visiting grandma is Edo woman.

So a child mother's identity is not a vital part of him/her? Remember that ONLY a mother knows the true father of her kids. The ultra Orthodox Jews only consider a person born of a Jewish woman as a true Jew.

Has anyone disputed that her paternal family is the Ikusebiala family in Ogun? shocked shocked
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Kemadealadire(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
The Adire on her looks good, you want something like that🤷🏽‍♀️ we are your plug.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by akoko11: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
kcbusta:
The people of Apc Delta revolted as they couldn't have their Apc Governorship aspirant from Urhobo (Omo Agege) a ministerial nominee from Urhobo ( Festus Keyamo) and another ministerial nominee ( Stella Okotete) from Urhobo.
Urhobo is not the only tribe in Delta.

I don't think this is correct. On 2015, Delta State Governor was Anioma, same as the Minister of State Petroleum Resources, aswell as the CBN Governor.

As posited by others, it could corruption and falsification of documents.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by dalaman: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
AreaFada2:

True he is, but he has no elective office. Long before the election, some Itsekhiri folks already clearly spelt out her Itsekhiri pedigree.
Look, take it or leave it. The truth is the truth.

In truth, her ancestry won't buy me garri.

Her Ogun family name has been mentioned? She has an Ishekeri origin without a name?? What's he family name in Ishekeri land??
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Bkdson2121: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
attat:
If you ask us, na who we go ask?

Ask Ganduje since he knew whom Dr Maryam from Kano state offended.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Bimpe29: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Spot on.
AreaFada2:
She doesn't need to have offended anyone.

Some other powerful figures from Delta may just be jostling for the position and want their own person there.

Also another likely reason is she's Urhobo like Keyamo.

I don't believe Anioma, Isoko and Itsekhiri folks will be too happy with that.

Remi Tinubu too has interest in Delta matter as an Itsekhiri.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by garfield1: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
DivineT:
She will eventually be confirmed. Her certificate has already been confirmed as authentic.

As for those who said two ministers from delta state cannot be Urhobo, my question to you is , did you vote APC at any level during the election?
You can’t reap where you did not sow.

The 14% Tinubu got was mostly from Ughelli north(Urhobo). Over 95% of the 14% came from Urhobo, so therefore we must enjoy the fruit of our labour.

When you guys were insulting people voting for Tinubu, you didn’t think about the future, now you are crying out of jealousy.
Go and collect your ministerial post from pdp and lp party.

How many votes did tinubu get from ughelli
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by garfield1: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
od4life:

You lie there about where Stella comes from.

She's from Agbarho in Ughelli North LGA.

And to the best of my knowledge, Stella has never been a Local Government Caretaker Chairman.

She's mistaking her for hon Evelyn oboro

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Solsix:
Her village people

The people that gave her life are now plotting against her? Truly Christianity is a scam
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by shimolv: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Nasir El-Rufai offended millions of people, including Tinubu himself..

I no wan laugh abbegg..!!
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by sacajawea: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
And this woman looks very Sweet
Without trolling, mincing words or Exaggerating.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by FellaG: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125277395][/quote]

The spirit wasn't holy na..just like most of u speaking demonic tongues in the shrines u visit on sunday
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by DivineT: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

How many votes did tinubu get from ughelli
Ughelli north LG

The stats is public
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by garfield1: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
DivineT:

Ughelli north LG

The stats is public

It is not.i can't find LGA by lga result for delta
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Solsix(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

The people that gave her life are now plotting against her? Truly Christianity is a scam
What have got to do with my post?? U are the problem
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Aiel123: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

It is not.i can't find LGA by lga result for delta
It's public.
Presidential and Guber.
Only HORs and Senate I would say is hard to see.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Kingson28: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=FellaG post=125284915]

The spirit wasn't holy na..just like most of u speaking demonic tongues in the shrines u visit on sunday

Well done, Mr. Omniscient, who can accurately discern and decipher whether or not the Spirit producing tongues in people is holy or unholy.
You are threading on dangerous grounds.
You are close to the edge.
Don’t slip into Hell Fire.
Watch your tongue.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by yarimo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
realoscar84:
She was accused of highhandednes and corruption when she was the MD of NEXIM bank. Allegations she hasn't denied
But she was never MD of NEXIM bank
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
dalaman:

And Ayiri Emami is also not a politician?? He also can't say anything? Those that know her family house and name in Ogun state have mentioned it and told us the name. Did Ayiri tell you her family name in Delta state?? Which family did she come from in Delta?
don't mind all these illiterates Obidients, he may be mistaking remi TINUBU as maryam babangida who came from asaba delta state. Stop wasting your time replying them twice

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Gbonka(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
She offended the uncommon senate presido, whom she refused to submit ...........to
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by ChristianMuslim: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
She offend omo- agege
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Bluntemperor: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
lexyclasy:
There is a petition against her for the mismanagement of funds during her reign at the helm of affairs in NEXIM BANK. when you are trusted in a little, you could as well be trusted in plenty. fact of the matter.

God bless you,bro.
You are the only person that got the rythm on why she is yet to be confirmed.
Let's take it from there!
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Bluntemperor: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Offend bawo? On your way to greatness, you will meet opposition but will overcome if you don't give up. The President himself is a great testament to that power of focus and determination

True talk,guy, you are doing great!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by FellaG: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125287222][/quote]
Do you know how u sound?if your son ask you where hell is located ,you will tell him that a book u read said there is heaven.you sound deranged and religiously brainwashed.im sure it's guys like you that take money to your shrines to bribe your hungry god in the name of honour.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by od4life(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

She's mistaking her for hon Evelyn oboro
True.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by BALLOSKI: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2023
AllBlack:
They didn't make me minister too. WHO DID I OFFEND?
even my side chic didn't get. Who did she offend?

rubbish sense of entitlement
You and your chic went for the screening, right?
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by BALLOSKI: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Judolisco:
I heard her mother is from Delta state(itsekiri).
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by BALLOSKI: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Wickedfacts:
That woman's matter has serious K leg.

Police, Efcc, CCB and ICPC are investigating her.

Falsification of documents,
Fraudulent misrepresentation of qualification to hold Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN's) statutory position,
Corrupt practice,
Monumental fraud
Misappropriation.
Ah Ahn... Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.