Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE (1302 Views)

Governorship Poll: APC Advises Makinde To Brace Up For "Imminent Defeat" / Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / Supporting Buhari Is A Show Of Retardation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
I have warned that after the PEPT throws the case out and the Supreme court upholds Tinubu's victory, these hate filled mob will not go quietly into the night.

The next 4ys will see the most despicable opposition and terrorism acts from the mob.

Already they are attacking oil vessels in the Niger Delta. When you have nothing to leverage against the FG , you begin to attack where it hurts most.

I predicted that they will go down this route but that it will spell their doom as it will only pitch Niger Delta militants and the people of the SS against them.

We should not rule out terrorist attacks in places like Lagos and Abuja in the name of fighting for Biafra and the release of their leader.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
BRACE UP FOR THE MOST EXTREME SLAVISHNESS FROM THE SW.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by Kingsmeal: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Any mental home available?

This OP is a psycho

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by MadamExcellency: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
This type of threads is the reason I condemn early classroom education in Nigeria. It makes the recipients uncultured, lacking character and deficient in critical thinking.

Enrollment to school should be shifted to ten years for the sake of a saner society.

Nigerian parents are becoming failures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
BRACE UP FOR THE MOST EXTREME SLAVISHNESS FROM THE SW.

Just remember who drew first blood before you begin cry to UN,EU, NATO, Israel , AU and the Vatican

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:
This is the reason I condemn early education. It makes the recipients uncultured, lacking character and deficient in critical thinking.

Enrollment to school should be shifted to ten years for the sake of a saner society.

You will deny your shadow soon.

The world is sweeping your true colours

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Just remember who drew first blood before you begin cry to UN,EU, NATO, Israel , AU and the Vatican

The last thing on every yorubas mind is to wage war against the IGBOS....

Slaves no fit even dream am... They will pee. Goan verify from your elders who are wiser

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by accordadoga24(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
The 5% pigs are cannibals and shoud all be dealt with.

Elephant dance will do the job. I trust the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by PointB: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
nlfpmod, mynd44 rule 2 and 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by MadamExcellency: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You don't need to be online, the solution you seek is in the psychiatric hospital and not Nairaland. You need a counselor and psychiatrist.

Nobody is fighting you. We are in our shops and business premises doing our legitimate businesses and I am Igbo, I have Yoruba corper as my closest confidant serving in my establishment. A very good Muslim lady from Osun State. She just told me she is staying after her service. She is now like a daughter to me and here you are vomiting rŭbbish as if we contributed to you lack of moral upbringing and childhood neglect.

8 Likes

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by optionalY09: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
I have warned that after the PEPT throws the case out and the Supreme court upholds Tinubu's victory, these hate filled mob will not go quietly into the night.

The next 4ys will see the most despicable opposition and terrorism acts from the mob.

Already they are attacking oil vessels in the Niger Delta. When you have nothing to leverage against the FG , you begin to attack where it hurts most.

I predicted that they will go down this route but that it will spell their doom as it will only pitch Niger Delta militants and the people of the SS against them.

We should not rule out terrorist attacks in places like Lagos and Abuja in the name of fighting for Biafra and the release of their leader.

If any black person kill another black person, the consequences shall be greater than imagined. We have also determined that if a group of black peoples claimed to be a tribe and they showed hostility toward another group of black people in what is considered a tribal war we shall wipe the group who are the offender out of the surface of the earth.

A decree has been set, all black people on the surface of the earth are 1 one. No black person or group shall show hostility toward the other on the bases of religion, tribe or commerce. We shall work together to achieve greatness in the interest of the generation yet unborn.

Final
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by jcross19: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

you are matching your brain on the floor!!!!! Go and get life , this life of Owo mi da won't save your soul?
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by RemoveEbola: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

The only retarded region I know in Nigeria is the SW. A place where their villages and so-called cities have remained the way they were since 1960's. That's the pure definition of retardation. You guys have remained in stone age but in SE, we keep progressing rapidly.

So, your evil wishes keep returning to you ten fold. That's karma at work!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by Nightwolf1: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

This idiot that came back from prison is on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by BoldBrainz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:
This type of threads is the reason I condemn early classroom education in Nigeria. It makes the recipients uncultured, lacking character and deficient in critical thinking.

I couldn't have said this better!
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by Beremx(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
MagicBishop and his obsession with Igbos. Oga rest in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by M4A1carbine: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yoruba obsession pro max

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by MTNnews: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
They should rest but your foolish tribesmen can be singing Yoruba morning day n night to your doom ba ?
Beremx:
MagicBishop and his obsession with Igbos. Oga rest in Jesus name
M4A1carbine:
Yoruba obsession pro max
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by M4A1carbine: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
crying...... grin

MTNnews:
They should rest but your foolish tribesmen can be singing Yoruba morning day n night to your doom ba ?

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by igwebuike01: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Another agbado coward
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by lagdmark(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
@ OP Tinubu should address hunger issues especially in SW Nigeria.
The way people of SW region are reacting to the current hardship in the country, it seems that they are worst hit.
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by Omenapounds: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bitterness/idleness promax. Tufiakwa!!
Drops Mic💥
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by gidgiddy: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

All hail Nigeria, the country that only breeds violence, but never peace
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by Antivirus92(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
The 5% pigs are cannibals and shoud all be dealt with.

Elephant dance will do the job. I trust the Nigerian Army

https://www.nairaland.com/7810799/italian-pm-giorgia-meloni-claimed

These are the INTERNATIONAL CANNIBALS
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by Mckandre(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why's majority of yoruba folks comments i see here on nairaland is always vain, filled with vile and bitterness in every last word? Is every yoruba person like this? 🤦🏽‍♂️ This is not nice

2 Likes

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by anyilalaz: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
One thing is obvious l, heaven will not fall either ways the judiciary rules.

Everything should be by the rule of law. Not on technicalities!!! Nigeria constitution should remain Supreme and true.
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by maticar: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

your father must be rolling in his grave

1 Like

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by maticar: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mckandre:
Why's majority of yoruba folks comments i see here on nairaland is always vain, filled with vile and bitterness in every last word? Is every yoruba person like this? 🤦🏽‍♂️ This is not nice
many are terrible humans

after chelsea lost, one clown called lerry on twitter turned it to tribal stuff oo

blaming the loss on the igbo boys that chelsea played.

you need to see the thread, he had over a million views and comments all insulting and saying unprintable things about igbos

because of a football match in which said players have never stepped foot in nigeria before.

leave am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by complexstuffs(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Mckandre:

I am a Northerner and a Muslim. We are the most insulted demography in this country and I can tell you that the insults came from IIGB0S the most. IIGB0 insults are particularly mean and wicked. Imagine the lies they told that Buhari was dead and that Jubrin from Sudan is the one ruling Nigeria.

IIGB0S started the hate against Yorubas and it multiplied after Peter Obi declared to run for presidency. The difference here is that, the Yorubas are not taking it lying down as the northerners did
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by EmekaA125(m): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Useless post.
Re: Brace Up For The Most Extreme Retardation From The SE by StreetFight: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Their tears are sweet in our mouth. They will cry, weep, and wail for 8 years.

As e dey pain then, e dey sweet us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since A Yoruba Man Became President Why Are People Facing The Yorubas / Uniilorin Lecturers Recalled! / Ahmadu Bello Holiday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.