Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu (50176 Views)

Kogi APC Governorship Primary, Biggest Fraud In Nigeria’s History – Shuaibu Audu / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Mrmb: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
You don already know say this one won’t have mind of its own

Be like PH where P.A dey get P.A

Tinubu wey be puppet don get another puppet

Wonderful

i would rather be a wealthy, respected puppet like tinubu than be a very hungry, angry, unknown filthy puppet like you

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
This kind of servitude, subservient EYE SERVICE behavior KILLED the useless cornttrey .many years ago.the man is definitely coming to ch chop in a 'grab it and run away with it's ojuyobo druggie style and not to offer ANYTHING OF VALUE.. just most of the grateful criminals appointees undecided.so sorry oo Nigeria really jagajaga angry
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mrmb:

i would rather be a wealthy, respected puppet like tinubu than be a very hungry, angry, unknown filthy puppet like you
you ended saying NOTHING worth of value and still managed to display your crass ignorance online.. slavish. MoFo
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Cool83(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

Wonderful

I like this your new job, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by adigun27: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Oya now drop ur number
taiwotimitt:
For USA admission processing, scholarship, visa...... check my signature
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by ejimatic: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
NwekeUG:
‘Omoluabi’, ‘Too Elaborate’: Reactions Trail Steel Minister Audu’s Prostration To Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/21/omoluabi-too-elaborate-reactions-trail-steel-minister-audus-prostration-to-tinubu/
This is how former Bauch Gov prosstrated for OBJ as the President in those days.He claimed OBJ was old enough to be his father.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Poll23: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
simpleseyi:
That is Abubakar Audu's son prostrating for his late father's friend Tinubu.

How do you greet your father's friends? By standing on their heads or by kneeling on their necks?

You know supporters of divisive candidate are uncouth and most of are children of hates

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Poll23: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
festacman:
President Tinubu rubbed shoulders with his Dad late Prince Abubakar Audu as fellow governors several years a go. The young man prostrating is his way to appreciate Tinubu in recognition of the relationship with his late father. He carefully thought about it and had it mind to surprise Tinubu and Iam sure being a Yoruba, Tinubu deeply appreciated that gesture with thoughts like "Dide omo dada!". grin

For those who believe this young man's appointment is merely based on favouritism:
Shuaibu Abubakar Audu attended University of Leicester in the United Kingdom where he earned a bachelor's degree in Business economics in 2001. He obtained a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Oxford in 2013.

He is an investment banker and a Nigerian politician. Between 2013 — 2023, Shuaibu Audu worked in Lagos as an investment analyst with Stanbic IBTC. He also served as an executive director of the bank's assets management subsidiary. Audu served as chief executive officer of the Stanbic IBTC Investment for 10 years until his foray into politics.

He was a governorship candidate under APC.
Source: Wikipedia

You know supporters of divisive candidate are uncouth and most of them are children of hates that never seen good things from others

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Some people are known to be standing on their fathers head to greet or kicking their father with leg to wake him up. What a people.

While others mine their fathers skull for ritual.
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by nnewsnjobs: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Total bullshit.

Eye service kind of thing.

Am not cut for that.
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by YesDaddy1: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
All ds epistle on top 'respect' despite not mentioning anybody.

Hehehehehe....... 'respect' don trigger nwokem o
grin grin
Ngwa, sing after me:
''As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem......''

2pacarnate:

Truth hurts

It's obvious that you are not educated or you are those sophisticated fools from the educated illiterates tribes that normally sees everyone in the south that doesn't speak there language as igbos

Whichever one,it's obvious you don't know the definition of culture

Let me lecture you with a story even though you will still quote me to exhibit more of your timidity

Sometimes in 2018 I travelled for Xmas,and I have an uncle who is in his middle 60's,he is an international lawyer living in America,I needed to ask him for help to travel out,my uncle in the village knowing I stay in Lagos told me to go and meet him and that I should prostrate for him to beg him for help.

On reaching there,he was drinking campari with his elder brother,I greeted him and then prostrated for him in full show of respect and humility,but immediately he rebuked me telling me to stand up and never ever to prostrate again for him saying "we are not yorubas"so I stood up and shaked him with two hands as a sign of respect like we igbos originally greet our elders.immedialy he asked me to get a cup and drink campari with him while we discuss like men

So Mr respect,to prostrate is not in igbos culture,my wife is Yoruba but my son can never ever prostrate for me dem.no.born am well to try am,

To prostrate is not respect,it is your culture,it's forbidden in my own culture,respect peoples culture and stop fooling around.

When you go to the Rome,behave like the Romans

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS 👍

Less I forget,we don't even prostrate for our king,but we only bow for him.receive sense

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by ChristianMuslim: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Stupid man.. Not Man enough.. This one will not do anything
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by ChristianMuslim: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Make Wike sef postrate make we see
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by favor914: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
obi58:

This is the height of unprofessionalism. So was he appointed minister because of his late father or because of his credentials?

Even Buhari who is officially older than Tinubu and arguably more influential in the North did not have ministers and members of his cabinet coming to prostrate for him in the name of respect.

We don't need sycophants or yes men in government. Will such a person be able to defend his position on an issue before the president if he believes it is the right thing to do? On the evidence of this, I doubt.
Please Shut up, Inconsequential ignorant Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Bfly: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
teebaxy:
I go accept anything you say about Tinubu , but sai Tinubu is a puppet,is a no no no

Tinubu is a puppet to the west Oga.
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by obi58: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
favor914:
Please Shut up, Inconsequential ignorant Obidient.

Your picture says everything about you.

Riff raff.
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
NwekeUG:
See the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PefDc81JGGg
Thanks for sharing that video.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Igboslayer: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
simpleseyi:
That is Abubakar Audu's son prostrating for his late father's friend Tinubu.

How do you greet your father's friends? By standing on their heads or by kneeling on their necks?
Igbos won't understand

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
NwekeUG:
‘Omoluabi’, ‘Too Elaborate’: Reactions Trail Steel Minister Audu’s Prostration To Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/21/omoluabi-too-elaborate-reactions-trail-steel-minister-audus-prostration-to-tinubu/
As usual the bad bella disobedients and the atikulated pple will talk negatively

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Lincton: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Respect begat respect, honour unto whom honour is due.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is highly respected and honored.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Miluv123Gold: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
Ipob will still wail like fools n lunatics upon all the explanation above. Fools wey de wake their papa from sleep with fly tackle.

Shut your trash of a mouth
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

Wonderful
Am very sure you stretch your hand to greet your dad

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Eye service
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
[/color]is he a Yoruba? If he's not I see it as a mockery of the tradition[color=#770077]
NwekeUG:

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Some people are known to be standing on their fathers head to greet or kicking their father with leg to wake him up. What a people.

Are you referring to Igbos because I don't understand you

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Verokeena:
This is normal

Tinubu and his dad were friends
It is called RESPECT

IIGB0S will not agree with you because they insult their own father's

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Ahigbo1: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
What do you expect...when they have to feed from the proceeds of sycophancy
Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Eye service

IPOB in sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Arapmoi22: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
obi58:

You don't treat government which is the place for official conduct to showcase your cultural proclivities.

Just the same way you won't expect a sitting president to be referring to Bishop Oyedepo as Daddy at an official function. He can address him that way if they are having a personal conversation but not at an official function.

I hope you are rational enough to understand the difference.

Yes daddy.
You forgot how your tribal prosperity seekers are prostrating and kneeling in canaanland.
I experienced plenty of it in Winners Chapel Owerri.
Yes daddy
Yes daddy
Yes daddy.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu by Tyktoker: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
But on the night his father was announced winner by inec the first fellow flew in to kpoof his(shuaibu's) father by high political scheming to plant his stooge( faleke) even though John Odigie Oyegun and some other sharp minds caught wind of jagabans schemes and quickly spoilt his show with the choice of white lion. Mustapha must be bitter right now. I no go prostrate shishi, you kill my father make I come prostrate, E-no work!
festacman:
President Tinubu rubbed shoulders with his Dad late Prince Abubakar Audu as fellow governors several years a go. The young man prostrating is his way to appreciate Tinubu in recognition of the relationship with his late father. He carefully thought about it and had it mind to surprise Tinubu and Iam sure being a Yoruba, Tinubu deeply appreciated that gesture with thoughts like "Dide omo dada!". grin

For those who believe this young man's appointment is merely based on favouritism:
Shuaibu Abubakar Audu attended University of Leicester in the United Kingdom where he earned a bachelor's degree in Business economics in 2001. He obtained a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Oxford in 2013.

He is an investment banker and a Nigerian politician. Between 2013 — 2023, Shuaibu Audu worked in Lagos as an investment analyst with Stanbic IBTC. He also served as an executive director of the bank's assets management subsidiary. Audu served as chief executive officer of the Stanbic IBTC Investment for 10 years until his foray into politics.

He was a governorship candidate under APC.
Source: Wikipedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.