Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) (37891 Views)

Map Of The Niger Delta Union / Niger Delta Peoples Union Official Map (photo) / Hello People Of The United Niger, Something Is Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by IjawKimi: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2023
uncleiykeman:
If asari dokubo wants to draw a map, tell him to draw a map of ijaw nation. This map is a huge joke, the ethnic nationalities in the niger delta will ridicule this childish map.

If/when Nigeria disintegrats, all the ethnic nationalities in the niger delta will opt to stand independent.

Tell dokubo asari to stop fooling himself and try to unite the ijaw's cos Tompolo has a different idea.

Tell them say "Iyke Mba say so"
Ijaw is unite always... Tompolo has no other idea
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2023
perdollar:
dey there dey form jagaban. But come o, how old r u?
old enough to know that Igbos still have the biafran currency in their basins/boxes of clothes which they never used and will never use it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Brek: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2023
heysquare:

Has yorubas claimed both Kogi and Ilorin as part of their carved areas? Who's engaging a novice like you in a debate. A toddler . How I wish the country can just decide base on the region template, SS go annex your region with their money
Shut up!
Yes Yorubas are literally claiming illorin as part of Yoruba land
You're such a stupid idiot
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Brek: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
Igboid:

Attache by force.
Does Ugep have seaport?
You want to attach to the seaport of other ethnic groups by hiding behind ridiculous Niger Delta tag?
How is Ugep Niger Delta?
Are you anywhere close to River Niger let alone the Delta of River Niger?
What is wrong with you?
On point
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by heysquare(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brek:

Shut up!
Yes Yorubas are literally claiming illorin as part of Yoruba land
You're such a stupid idiot
I can't blame you for your manner I understand it's a frustration.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Brek: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
heysquare:

I can't blame you for your manner I understand it's a frustration.
I also don't blame you for your manner
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Myer(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
cutecommend:
The Niger-delta is a great and blessed place. It needs to wake seriously. A place blessed with oil, yet still not up to standard. They can have their own country if it's God's will.

The South-East is blessed. Has the only tribe that lost almost everything in the civil war and became almost or the richest in Nigeria. South-East has low dependence on oil. The South-East does not need crude oil deposit to survive. Does USA have crude oil? Does Germany have crude oil? I am not sure. The South-East should throw away all anger, pride and fighting into the dustbin, and gather together to make the East Dubai. They are blessed. They can have their own country, but not in anger, agitation and fighting, and only if it's God's will. They may have to look for a new country name.

God bless the Yorubas.

God bless the Hausas.

God bless all tribes in Nigeria.

God bless one Nigeria.

Well said.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by chukwuma234: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
They indirectly passing a message which is not necessary .
Niger delta will always be like a subregion under the eastern Nigeria

Which eastern Nigeria. This is what happens when you don't read your history. Before biafra came into existence, Niger Delta was already fighting for liberation championed by isaac adakaboro. Who be eastern Nigeria? The Niger Delta has never been and will never be part of east or biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Ologbo147: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2023
pascal558:

Here in Benin we have Usen people, they speak Yoruba but are purely Benin. One thing that happened in the era of conquest were people migrating and been influenced by external culture of the surrounding where they found themselves
make una nor dae cap nonsense for here, all these Yorubas wey dae pretend. Usen is bilingual, speaking Benin and a Yoruboid language. It is on the basis of the fact that they speak Benin and observe Benin culture alongside with their Yoruboid language that is why we consider them Benin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Ologbo147: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2023
jacobnel:
UYO and Asaba,Warri is ahead of Benin and Calabar in terms of major cities. Benin and Calabar are ancient City now,no new development
it is population he is talking about, the present Benin City would swallow Asaba, Warri, Sapele, Agbor, numerically, there would still be space. Benin City is a major city not only in the south south but in the entire Nigeria. It was reckoned according to the 2006 census to be the 4th largest city in Nigeria only surbordinates to Lagos, Kano and Ibadan in that order respectively. It was counted to be about 780,000 in the 1991 census and rose to 1,346,703 in the 2006 census. That is the last official census we’ve had. It has grown significantly larger than that since 2006.

“Assessing Resident Satisfaction with Planning and Neighborhood facilities of Some Public Housing Estates in Benin city, Nigeria

Journal of Educational and Social Research

By Kingsley Okechukwu Dimuna
Department of Architecture
Ambrose Alli University
Ekpoma, Nigeria

And Abiodun Olukayodeh Olotuah
Department of Architecture
Federal University of Technology
Akure, Nigeria

Page 23.

It was stated that in the 2006 census, Benin city’s population was 1,346,703 but what is on Wikipedia is about 25% lesser than the actual population of Bini city in 2006 worst still with no source whatsoever.

This is a link where you can download the write up

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330876121_Assessing_Residents

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2023
Ologbo147:
make una nor dae cap nonsense for here, all these Yorubas wey dae pretend. Usen is bilingual, speaking Benin and a Yoruboid language. It is on the basis of the fact that they speak Benin and observe Benin culture alongside with their Yoruboid language that is why we consider them Benin.

First of all nor try mention me for your life again if you nor Sabi talk... Second of all I don't talk with babies who use the word CAP, thirdly I don't see any difference between what you typed and what I just said outside the insult you added.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Ologbo147: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2023
pascal558:

First of all nor try mention me for your life again if you nor Sabi talk... Second of all I don't talk with babies who use the word CAP, thirdly I don't see any difference between what you typed and what I just said outside the insult you added.
All these Yoruba illiterate’s coming to speak for Benin because of their selfish interests

Tell me how this is the same with what I wrote up there. I know how to abase and abound in pidgin and English excellently because I am a Benin boy. To cap means to talk, there are no rules in pidgin English. It is not only used by kids, it cuts across all ages in Benin City, I am from Benin City the pidgin capital.

If you don’t want me to quote you, please represent my tribe properly, I will defend my place with my life and in truth. Aside what you wrote that does not represent my tribe properly, your existence does not matter to me.

And lastly addressing the discuss at hand, you were comparing Ikwerre in the same breadth with Usen. Saying that Usen speak Yoruba and they are purely Benin. How do you expect the reader to know on what basis they are purely Benin when you did not state that they are bilinguals?You expect them to assume especially for those that are not familiar with these territories at all? You were clearly equating ikwerre with Usen insinuating that are on the same pedestal, owing to their mere claim of origin to Benin being speakers of different languages and i interjected educating the public that Usen has a deep relationship with Benin speaking Benin and Observing Benin customs and culture alongside their Yoruboid language therefore lies the basis why we consider them to be part of the Benin ethnicity.

Even if Ikwerre, their traditions of origin might be correct, they are now part and parcel of the Igboid people and race as they are singular in tongue speaking the Igbo language alone. It is not on the same pedestal at all, i wanted the public to know, i wanted to correct that notion deeply

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by pascal558(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Ologbo147:
All these Yoruba illiterate’s coming to speak for Benin because of their selfish interests

Tell me how this is the same with what I wrote up there. I know how to abase and abound in pidgin and English excellently because I am a Benin boy. To cap means to talk, there are no rules in pidgin English. It is not only used by kids, it cuts across all ages in Benin City, I am from Benin City the pidgin capital.

If you don’t want me to quote you, please represent my tribe properly, I will defend my place with my life and in truth. Aside what you wrote that does not represent my tribe properly, your existence does not matter to me.

And lastly addressing the discuss at hand, you were comparing Ikwerre in the same breadth with Usen. Saying that Usen speak Yoruba and they are purely Benin. How do you expect the reader to know on what basis they are purely Benin when you did not state that they are bilinguals?You expect them to assume especially for those that are not familiar with these territories at all? You were clearly equating ikwerre with Usen insinuating that are on the same pedestal, owing to their mere claim of origin to Benin being speakers of different languages and i interjected educating the public that Usen has a deep relationship with Benin speaking Benin and Observing Benin customs and culture alongside their Yoruboid language therefore lies the basis why we consider them to be part of the Benin ethnicity.

Even if Ikwerre, their traditions of origin might be correct, they are now part and parcel of the Igboid people and race as they are singular in tongue speaking the Igbo language alone. It is not on the same pedestal at all, i wanted the public to know, i wanted to correct that notion deeply
how many black Americans today still follow African culture? But they all still say the word WE ARE FROM AFRICA... Usen people still practice Benin customs today because they still live within Benin territory, same can't be said for ikwerre people as same as African Americans.... Make we rest the matter say, no award will be given. Have a nice Sunday my man and please edit your insult to other tribes, we Benin people are not known to abuse other tribes without a fair reason.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Ologbo147: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
pascal558:
how many black Americans today still follow African culture? But they all still say the word WE ARE FROM AFRICA... Usen people still practice Benin customs today because they still live within Benin territory, same can't be said for ikwerre people as same as African Americans.... Make we rest the matter say, no award will be given. Have a nice Sunday my man and please edit your insult to other tribes, we Benin people are not known to abuse other tribes without a fair reason.
practice Benin custom and speak the Benin language. Very essential, your writings must be expressly expressed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Daveconsult007: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Go and tell asari dokubo that port Harcourt is Igbo land

But asari is from kalabari, the riverine side not portharcourth.
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Daveconsult007: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If Asari or Tompolo draw map of SS, make we see the animal from your Biafra wey go open mouth talk nonsense.

It's funny that you think and believe that rented militants whom financed and controlled by corrupt elements will fight for a liberated niger Delta
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Daveconsult007: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Dafresh:
lol are you talking about rented militants, what's holding them, Asari should draw the map

Most militants are tools in pocket of elites

1 Like

Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Daveconsult007: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Can Igbo survive without nigeria especially Niger Delta

Tell me basically what you feel niger Delta gives Igbo people.

As someone from cross river basedinCameroon, I know the amount of goods that get here from Aba, onitsha and Nnewi.

Major markets in SS are fed by merchants in Nnewi, onitsha and Aba.

In terms of manufacturing and industries, after multinational oil companies, Igbo business are the next big thing in zone...please stop making careless statements.

Niger Delta resources are being looted by northerners and yoruba....yet you.guys are here shouting Igbo.

Igbos are not perfect, they have their own flaws like everyone but they're not our problem in Niger Delta unless you are not the region
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Daveconsult007: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

Can Igbo survive without nigeria especially Niger Delta

Again, anything Igbo are getting in Nigeria, they can get elsewhere.

Come to Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana and other west African countries to understand that Nigeria can't keep Igbos.

Many of their medium-sized entrepreneurs are now penetrating deeply across Africa
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by Daveconsult007: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
LyfeJennings:

God bless the Niger Delta
please don't let the greedy Igbos with their barren land add U to their cursed Biafra agenda o

Bro no state or ethnic region in Nigeria is Barren o. Not let anybody decieve you every where is blessed
Re: Nigerians This Is The United Niger Delta Union Map (photo) by 3ice9ce: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Can't forget this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.