Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa (2655 Views)

Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas / North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid) / Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by IhateYouMan: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DGjzmFbbag

Wagner Chief In Niger Prigozhin Releases Video Message

Russian mercenary leader and chief of Wagner Group Yevgeny Prigozhin published his first recruitment video for his militia in Africa since
organizing a short-lived mutiny against Russia. In the video, shot in Africa, the mercenary leader says the Wagner Group is conducting reconnaissance and search activities, and “making Russia even greater on all continents, and Africa even more free.”
This comes at a time when tensions are running high in West Africa over the coup in Niger.

Thanks, I added it to the FP

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Interesting times.

myndd 44
Lalasticlala
Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by Dreament(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
kettykin:
..stop that expensive joke, can Nigeria face Wagner? This will be the biggest joke of the century, you think Wagner is Biafra military, Wagner within 25 hours will flatten all airports, seaports, power stations, dams, oil rigs, oil platforms, banks , cbn , fuel stations, telecommunications, television installations government offices in the 36 states and FCT and send Nigeria back to the stone age. What can Nigeria really do besides shooting unarmed civilians and starvation of women and children.

Nigeria is a huge comedy of jokes. Nobody takes the country seriously in the committee of nations, they were not invited to brics meeting and they are not a factor in the new power games playing out in Africa. I think Russia has their game plans for Nigeria. Nigeria is a big disappointment.
I think too much action film is affecting your brain. You think is that easy. You think Nigeria foreign allies will give room for so wenger to do their wish
Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by Akuruoulo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
The idiots you call leaders in this continent are just pawns in the hands of the western chess masters. They want to turn Africa to a battle ground and the clowns you all call leaders are playing to the gallery.
Of course, America has to sell its weapons, the weapons can't just be there doing nothing grin

I never knew Wagner recruiting AFRICANS is an America stuff and not Russians
Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by Akuruoulo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
RemoveEbola:
The bastard called Ebola has chickened out after all the noise!!! IBB has been proved right once again grin grin grin
They are the number one coward TRIBE in this earth
Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by kettykin: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dreament:
I think too much action film is affecting your brain. You think is that easy. You think Nigeria foreign allies will give room for so wenger to do their wish

Foreign allies indeed , find out what happened in Ukraine
Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by Dreament(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
kettykin:

Foreign allies indeed , find out what happened in Ukraine
nothing happened in Ukraine. Did Russia win the war? I never thought any activities will still be going on Ukraine till date. Ukraine made me to know Russia was just over hype in terms of war. Do you know how many Russian soldiers lost their lives. Am not disputing the fact that Russia have upper hands than Nigeria. But don't think it would be that easy like the way you put it. Don't compare real war to the fictions you watch in action films
Re: Wagner Leader Dressed In Combat Army Uniform Starts Recruitment In Africa by Brownshoe: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
I will negotiate

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Graphic Photos From Hajj Stampede/deaths Today - RIP / U.S Vs Iran: Fresh Bomb Attack Kills Two US Soldiers, Injures Others / Israel Vows To Cut Off 'the Head Of The Snake' And Launch An Attack On IRAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.