Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) (915 Views)

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth / 2018 August Npower Tab Device Collection Check Here For Venue And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by easeconsultent(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
If you have any descripancy in your NIN SLIP/ NATIONAL I.D CARD and want to change it or want the plastic card fast track send a DM or email to easecaresolutions.co@gmail.com.

We deliver nation wide with locations in Delta, Calabar and Abuja.
See you soon
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by WillEndInPraise: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Payment when the job is done?
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2023
How many days before it is effected
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2023
I have a problem on my nin which occured on my DOB and NAME pls how can i go about it
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by Xscape1993(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2023
I was told at a passport office that my surname was supposed to come before my first name. Can you correct this on my passport application?
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by easeconsultent(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
mbomaolajej:
after checking my NIN its saying not active, please how will I go about this. I need help urgent
Your registration wasent done properly...
Re- visite the NIMC office where you registered or send us a mail

easecaresolutions.co@gmail.com
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by easeconsultent(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omotade247:
I have a problem on my nin which occured on my DOB and NAME pls how can i go about it
Visit any NIMC office nationwide as your first option but just incase you are too busy to do that send us a mail with your NIN number and we will adjust for a fee

Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by easeconsultent(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
I was told at a passport office that my surname was supposed to come before my first name. Can you correct this on my passport application?
We can fix it in your NIN SLIP do the passport can be rectified in the immigration office
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by Zaynkad: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
easeconsultent:

Visit any NIMC office nationwide as your first option but just incase you are too busy to do that send us a mail with your NIN number and we will adjust for a fee

I misplaced the number I used to register my nin and I have been unable to use another number and access ninmc app wat do I do
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by easeconsultent(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Zaynkad:

I misplaced the number I used to register my nin and I have been unable to use another number and access ninmc app wat do I do
This is pretty complicated and you will have to register the new phone number at the NIMC office in other for it to be linked to your NIN.
Send us a message for guidance
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by chadbaby: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2023
SCAMMERS! Avoid them, they are scammers. They will get you to pay them for and not give you any job. Don't have anything to do with THEM. They should be banned from nairaland
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by chadbaby: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2023
easeconsultent:

SCAMMERS! Avoid them, they are scammers. They will get you to pay them for and not give you any job. Don't have anything to do with THEM. They should be banned from nairaland
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by Zaynkad: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
easeconsultent:

This is pretty complicated and you will have to register the new phone number at the NIMC office in other for it to be linked to your NIN.
Send us a message for guidance

Ok
Re: Nin Name And Date Of Birth Change (fast Track) by Zaynkad: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
chadbaby:

Ok thank you

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Job / Urgent:kpmg Test / Any Future With Immigrations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.