Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends (487 Views)

JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? / Urgent Vacancy (part-time/weekends Jobs / 5 Productive Things Nigerian Graduates Can Do During Weekends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Owanbe1: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Anybody that can accommodate me or needs a roommate?
I'll be paying monthly
Am a content writer for a particular skit maker.
Am always at work,and I'll only be coming home on weekends which is Fri and leave on Monday morning.
Am stress free lady
Location should be Benson, Ikorodu garage,Ogolonto or Oreyo
Any of these options will be appreciated.
Strictly for females.
And if it's a man....spare room will be much appreciated
Am a reserved and business oriented,
Not who u might think I am

will get my own house latest next 2months
Just need where to be putting up instead of lodge or going to ibadan where I was base every weekend!
Any offer for me?

2 Likes

Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Goalnaldo(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2023
Don't stay with a man. We don't wanna hear he mason greenwood you please 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Owanbe1: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=125273858]Don't stay with a man. We don't wanna hear he mason greenwood you please 😂😂

Alright thanks huh!
Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Oloki: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2023
No service apartment around that side?
Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Owanbe1: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2023
No service apartment around that side?

Hmm
The one I see is about 45k per week o
Tried explaining that 3days nkor.
They still charging 25k
Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Times are hard in Nigeria now. With the terrible news flying around you just have to be very careful. There are still good people out there though. But we just have to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Ceasarceasar: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
I think no man can accommodate you ...

Before u will accuse him of rape..

Wish no man will accommodate uuu..
Re: Needs Who To Put Up With Every Weekends by Zardex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lol no nahh. E no go reach that stage. She is just looking for temporary Accommodation instead of lodging.
Goalnaldo:
Don't stay with a man. We don't wanna hear he mason greenwood you please 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Needed For Immediate Employment / Urgent - Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.