Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu (1868 Views)

Court Of Appeal Has Jurisdiction To Stop FG From Swearing-in Tinubu On May 29th / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by amanda2013(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Which he as a right to but it doesn't mean he will come out with anything tangible.

Atiku as been going to court since 1992 with nothing tangible to show so I won't hold my breath on this

If Atiku can go to court with Buhari that as no WAEC n failed woefully to achieve a thing I am sorry he is on a wild goose chase here but like you said he as the right to chase so we await the outcome of his chase, good luck to him.

And that's the weird part. He has chosen to waste his time, why don't you relax and let him? Why are you everywhere on nairaland hyperventilating on the issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by Chiefpriestt: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
So this quote is the only solid thing you held on to that will remove sitting president of Nigeria. Many of you Obidaftis no just gree get sense.

How many Nigerians abroad will deny not being Nigerians to acquire foreign citizenship ? Where Atiku n his counsel able to provide their own so called Bola Tinubu that is a girl and solely a US citizen to prove their case or his Atiku Female Bola Tinubu dead ?

Zombiee don't quote me again. You're a slave who has found comfort in captivity. We are not in same league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by MTNnews: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2023
Coming from a foolish ipob still fighting for freedom πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ the joke is on you.

Chiefpriestt:
Zombiee don't quote me again. You're a slave who has found comfort in captivity. We are not in same league
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by vowiski(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2023
aremubabs:

It is not a matter of having potentials. Tinubu made the most of the potentials. Where was Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

Since 1999, Lagos has grown with purpose. The same Lagos which was dependent on Federal allocation is now so wealthy that it is the 9th biggest economy in Africa by GDP and one of the fastest growing cities on earth.

You can never get it . Because you are a slave..

Where has the resources been deployed to ?
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by MTNnews: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2023
So you know I am everywhere on NL n your foolish soul was nowhere yet you know I am everywhere ?! The extent foolish fools Iike you exhibit your foolishness must be divine indeed

BoldBrainz:

And that's the weird part. He has chosen to waste his time, why don't you relax and let him? Why are you everywhere on nairaland hyperventilating on the issue?
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by a4cube: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Fools like you never cease to amuse me. So Tinubu did not contribute his quote of development to Lagos ?

The bar beach that was flooded was it your father that tamed it ? The Lekki seaport, Abraham Adesanya Estate were all that not part of development of Lagos ?

The funny thing is fools that deny Tinubu of his accolade his why many others stand up to be counted supporting him. Same fools will claim the Pandoraa criminal that left debt in Anambra saved money to build an airport he never had nothing to do with. Make person just de look you fool yourselves.

You should have written in Yoruba for easy understanding.
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by BoldBrainz(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
So you know I am everywhere on NL n your foolish soul was nowhere yet you know I am everywhere ?! The extent foolish fools Iike you exhibit your foolishness must be divine indeed

I may be foolish as claimed, but I'm not the one running from pillar to post shouting everywhere like a rabid dog over a court case in far away US. It is guilt and desperation that's going deep into you and your kind.
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by Chiefpriestt: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Coming from a foolish ipob still fighting for freedom πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ the joke is on you.

A slave you're till you die
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by tuzle(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Bethel4Life:

Hhmm if this is true, Tinubu issa Goner
tinubu is a trans
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by aremubabs: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2023
vowiski:

You can never get it . Because you are a slave..

Where has the resources been deployed to ?

You will always be a hater.
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by MTNnews: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2023
Fool get your freedom for Biafra from your aboki lord n saviour before you can be fit to debate with me.

Chiefpriestt:
A slave you're till you die
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by Bigkoko: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2023
Hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣 you can imagine the audacity of a mandate thief & his co-conspirators asking the aggrieved to head to court. Typical of Nigerian big man arrogance!

BoldBrainz:

Atiku took the "go to court" statement very personal..πŸ˜‚. He's literally pressing Tinubu's neck locally and internationally.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by MTNnews: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2023
If that is the case then it applicable to over 98% of your foolish kinsmen opening thread n commenting about Tinubu case in the USA morning night day. Sebi you wan prove you are eternally foolish, I shall prove that to you today.

BoldBrainz:

I may be foolish as claimed, but I'm not the one running from pillar to post shouting everywhere like a rabid dog over a court case in far away US. It is guilt and desperation that's going deep into you and your kind.
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
aremubabs:
Everybody rejoicing now should keep the same energy if nothing comes out of the case.

I don't want to hear that Tinubu bribed the City of Illinois or the Chicago State University.

Many Nigerians (even up till now) live very complicated lives in countries like the United States. Complicated lives include using someone else's name to get a job. While this is wrong, it doesn't prove anything against Tinubu as far as this case is concerned.

Is there a case for perjury? No! Tinubu owns the certificate.

They say his academic records indicate he finished at Government College which turned out to be false. But this is an entirely different case which should have no bearing on the post-election case since Tinubu never included Government College in the documents he presented to INEC.

The only issue here is whether the certificate President Tinubu parades is indeed forgery as claimed by Enahoro and now, Atiku.

@1st bolded I tend to agree to an extent it's quite different case altogether although it has proven that BAT is filled with shady past. Such kind of person should never rule over us. Using forged identify to gain admission into the university is a no brainer, in saner climes the president will resign.

@2nd bolded is a killer in the PEPT, if the documents that will be produced in court is same with the ones held by Enahoro and Atiku then it's game over, we are watching as everything pans out.
Re: Chicago State University: Us Court Says It Has Jurisdiction In Atiku Vs Tinubu by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Just look at this fool Ambode built the current infrastructure
I reversed the insult back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Tinubu's Certificate: CSU Twitter Account Has Been Locked. / Obidient In 2013 Vs 2023 / Israel bombs Iran overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.