Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release (3743 Views)

The SE After Inec's Results Announcemnt. Picture. / Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by BlackAdam65: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
na ogun go kill me
before na
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by MadamExcellency: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
maestroferddi:
The police should sit up and apprehend all these criminal elements giving the South East a bad name...

But this is Nigeria where most people are dumb...they choose to sensationalize and ethnicize almost everything...

Instead of doing the needful, you only hear about IPOB as if IPOB is the constituted authority...

We are not serious as a people in this country. Period.

This nonsense has nothing to do with Southeast and as such shouldn't be put in the same sentence.

Are there not police and security officers whose job it is to release him?
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by OmoFiditi: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Zionmdde:
All those idiots wishing him dead just for their stupid bigotic reasons will be disappointed. Kidnappings and killings happen all over the country, but bigots who were born and breastfed in hatred will never see anything good thing in their lives

May every kidnapper and killer in this country be wiped off the face of the earth. Amen
The yoromuslim bigots were praying for the guys death, so that they can push their useless propaganda. There is no length they will not go to push dirty and dangerous propaganda. Evil vermins.

1 Like

Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Makunahatata: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
BlackAdam65:
before na
mofo looking for attention...
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by otipoju(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap you sound disappointed.
You think people are idiots and brainless to not know that the work of miscreants cannot be attributed to an entire tribe

Now go and find the next stupid thing to massage ur bigotic desires

It is like your brain is doing over heating.

Better climb back into bed and sleep.

Do you think I have the time for y'all tribal nonsense.

Make una dey fight una self dey go while your politicians loot you till infinity.

Bunch of clowns.
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by otipoju(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beremx:
you were really wishing he was killed by UGM so that it would look like Igbo versus Yoruba fight. A crime is a crime no matter how you paint it.
I'm happy he was released. Say no to crime

I'm actually surprised you are talking like this. I know you have been on this platform for over 15 years. You are an old nairalander like me and my recollection of your moniker is that of a level headed person.

I don't do tribal or racial infighting. I am way too evolved intellectually and spiritually for that nonsense.

Fact is if that man had been killed with the way it was portrayed, another set of lunatics will retaliate and vice versa.

Who knows where it will lead to and when it will stop. I used the phrase "needless on both sides."

I have very close relatives who are both Yoruba and Igbo.

Don't assume and don't allow yourself yo be sucked into the tribal bull****t.

Everyone bleeds red, breathes air and will rot the same way when we all die.

1 Like

Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Beremx(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
otipoju:

I'm actually surprised you are talking like this. I know you have been on this platform for over 15 years. You are an old nairalander like me and my recollection of your moniker is that of a level headed person.

I don't do tribal or racial infighting. I am way too evolved intellectually and spiritually for that nonsense.

Fact is if that man had been killed with the way it was portrayed, another set of lunatics will retaliate and vice versa.

Who knows where it will lead to and when it will stop. I used the phrase "needless on both sides."

I have very close relatives who are both Yoruba and Igbo.

Don't assume and don't allow yourself yo be sucked into the tribal bull****t.

Everyone bleeds red, breathes air and will rot the same way when we all die.

nothing will happen if he got killed. UGM killed a Hausa woman and her four kids in Anambra State. It ignited an ethnic tension and nothing happened afterwards. An igbo business man was killed in Kano state sometime last year and also nothing happened. When a crime is committed, let's call it a crime, no sentiments attached
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kidnappers are everywhere commiting crime while our President is busy experimenting from one policy to the other.
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by rosebowl01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap you sound disappointed.
You think people are idiots and brainless to not know that the work of miscreants cannot be attributed to an entire tribe

Now go and find the next stupid thing to massage ur bigotic desires

Bookmark these comments that you Ibos make. Every time you are attacked by anybody or a group, do not complain. After all, it is the miscreants among those groups.
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Hyperchi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
I laugh at the foolishness of you igbos bit I trust my people to pay igbos in kind. The clip of the guy kidnapping is trending among Yorubas online n offline n the chicken will be home to roost in no time.

And so stupid of u to misunderstood my analysis
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by successmatters(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
The guy is a good actor.
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by otipoju(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Beremx:
nothing will happen if he got killed. UGM killed a Hausa woman and her four kids in Anambra State. It ignited an ethnic tension and nothing happened afterwards. An igbo business man was killed in Kano state sometime last year and also nothing happened. When a crime is committed, let's call it a crime, no sentiments attached

Fair enough. It crazy that the abnormal has become normal in Nigeria. May God continue to watch over all of you there.

I don't remember anyone deliberately being targeted based on tribe alone. For Religious reasons? Yes and Christians by orientation are taught not to fight back but turn the other cheek....but deciding to kill someone simply because he is from another Yoruba or Igbo is a new dimension and if allowed to become commonplace,it will quickly disintegrate the country.

Ife and Modakeke communal war of 1998 to 2000 is still fresh in our memories.
Na the starting we go know, no one knows what the end will be.
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Brek: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
BOSSkesh:

After we conquered you, you’re now begging to leave
You’re going nowhere, y’all will stay here and slave for us lmao
Conquered who? The British conquered us here more over you're praising the British
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by BlackAdam65: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
I'm just looking for attention...
OK good luck with that
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Nicetry: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
otipoju:
The aftermath would have been really bloody. Lives and property will have been needlessly lost on both sides of the niger

Dude nothing, i said nothing would have happened..coward would have remained coward
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by Makunahatata: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
BlackAdam65:
OK good luck with that
get off my mention, silly kid
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by otipoju(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nicetry:

Dude nothing, i said nothing would have happened..coward would have remained coward

And wailers will remain wailers. The small one wey dem do una for election period, na so so cry cry ina sabi cry.
Re: Video of the Yoruba man kidnapped in the SE after his release by BlackAdam65: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Makunahatata:
try to ignore me I'm just seeking for attention
OK no problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defining The Afropolitan / Buhari Approves 20k For All Undergraduates And Youth From January / Nairaland No1 Trending Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.