Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN (9145 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos State Has Capacity For ₦‎20 Trillion Debt / ₦4.2 Trillion Debt Service: Economy Is In Real Crisis, FG Admits / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Mosba: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Typographical error, 77trillion or 77billion? If FG is owing 77t that means there are 24/7 electricity in the country, all our roads even in the most hidden part of every town, village is tarred, that means our schools are well furnished, beautiful and well equipped from Nursery to every government tertiary institutions, that means hospitals are well equipped, well built and facilitated and that means there is water system in every state etc But since these are not the case that means 77t is typographical error
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by CodeTemplar: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Lol. The man before him did shege in advance to the economy. That no excuse to be taxing and ignoring the masses though
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by pepetua(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2023
If he also manage to pay the whole debt without doing any other things in his uncertain 4 years term is also an achievement.
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

The job is bad yet Tinubu was shouting "emilokan" all over the place?

Did Tinubu take the bad job despite knowing it is a bad job to turn the nation around?

Since someone would fix it I would equally shout enikookan and take the job knowing what it will take to fix it.

However, he is not the one complaining now but MAN, the real mover of the economy not scenarist of blogs. These are the people investing in the economy, the employers of labour themselves. undecided
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by aybabz101: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...he said because of the 77 trillion naira debts nigeria is oweing... that the federal government is placing high taxes, multiple taxes on the manufacturing sector on industries inorder for the federal government to pay the debts back to the creditors... that the burden is put on the industries through high taxes in order for the federal government to pay back the,77 trillion naira debts

yes i understand, i was expecting them to berate the FG for stiffening their industry due to heavy taxation and not saying "N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government".....it sounds ironical....
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Since someone would fix it I would equally shout enikookan and take the job knowing what it will take to fix it.

However, he is not the one complaining now but MAN, the real mover of the economy not scenarist of blogs. These are the people investing in the economy, the employers of labour themselves. undecided

But you are the one complaining that Tinubu took a bad job not MAN

MightySparrow:
Tinubu has taken a bad job. No one in Aso Rock now can easily turn Nigeria around. I watched Emir Lamido Sanusi' s lecture before the election. He expressed same views about Nigerian situation.

Funny people we are, are expecting a tough miracle.

What is the relationship between "emilokan" and fixing the country?

Knowing that the job is a "bad job" did Tinubu take the "bad job" to use it to turn the nation around?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
aybabz101:

yes i understand, i was expecting them to berate the FG for stiffening their industry due to heavy taxation and not saying "N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government".....it sounds ironical....

Did you read the article?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

But you are the one complaining that Tinubu took a bad job not MAN

Knowing that the job is a "bad job" did Tinubu take the "bad job" to use it to turn the nation around?

Did you read the topic?
I merely expressed my view in line with the MAN's.
All the same given the opportunity, even if Nigeria is worse than to what it is now, I would apply for the job since someone would have to fix it.

Is it paining you ní?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Did you read the topic?
I merely expressed my view in line with the MAN's.
All the same given the opportunity, even if Nigeria is worse than to what it is now, I would apply for the job since someone would have to fix it.

Is it paining you ní?

Based on your opinion that

"Tinubu has taken a bad job. No one in Aso Rock now can easily turn Nigeria around. I watched Emir Lamido Sanusi' s lecture before the election. He expressed same views about Nigerian situation.

Since someone would fix it I would equally shout enikookan and take the job knowing what it will take to fix it."

kindly answer the following questions...

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

Based on your opinion that

kindly answer the following questions...

Well, no 1. Buhari felt he could fix the country, he went into acquiring heavy debts as his own solution. Tinubu also felt emilokan to try my best. After him, who knows, I can present my self to try. No one really have the already made solution to fix the nation.

Since it is an office for anybody, any one interested can say emilokan.

The emilokan of a thing is taking out of context. It was an agreement within their party to be flag bearer. It doesn't really mean the party would win the election. When he was going to be sidelined he had to cry out. Same politicking made Obi to abandon PDP.
So stop whining about emilokan.

I would say same in same circumstances. If you are going to be cheated, I want to believe you are humble to take it.

#emilokan
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2023
wabbyland:
Some people will avoid this thread
Ronu oooo!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Ihengwu: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Buhari, the most inactive president in history really ruined Nigeria. Tinubu has a big challenge, and unfortunately, the last three months does not give me any confidence he can handle.
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Obyino: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Them done start again ooo😂
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Well, no 1. Buhari felt he could fix the country, he went into acquiring heavy debts as his own solution. Tinubu also felt emilokan to try my best. After him, who knows, I can present my self to try. No one really have the already made solution to fix the nation.

Since it is an office for anybody, any one interested can say emilokan.

The emilokan of a thing is taking out of context. It was an agreement within their party to be flag bearer. It doesn't really mean the party would win the election. When he was going to be sidelined he had to cry out. Same politicking made Obi to abandon PDP.
So stop whining about emilokan.

I would say same in same circumstances. If you are going to be cheated, I want to believe you are humble to take it.

#emilokan

But u were the one whinning that

"Tinubu has taken a bad job. No one in Aso Rock now can easily turn Nigeria around. I watched Emir Lamido Sanusi' s lecture before the election. He expressed same views about Nigerian situation.

Since someone would fix it I would equally shout enikookan and take the job knowing what it will take to fix it."

If you say that "The emilokan of a thing is taking out of context. It was an agreement within their party to be flag bearer", What is the relationship between "emilokan" and fixing the country?

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Freethinker87: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Give Ebola Tinubu $1 Trillion and he'll loot it all, achieve nothing, and still complain about not capturing enough people in the tax net. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

But u were the one whinning that

If you say that "The emilokan of a thing is taking out of context. It was an agreement within their party to be flag bearer", What is the relationship between "emilokan" and fixing the country?

What is your stress now? He is there now what can you do to get him out?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Verysmart101: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
GWMI:
I fear Labour party supporters.
They like hyping average politicians but will oppose anything Tinubu does.
The question is, what have, can obi ever do differently?
With the way he have managed anambra state in the past?
I will choose Dave umahi more than Peter Obi.

No problem it's Ur choice but u will suffer for this 8yrs first

1 Like

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

What is your stress now? He is there now what can you do to get him out?

Do you want him to be out?

But you are the one cant testify of tinubus competence....

MightySparrow:
Tinubu has taken a bad job. No one in Aso Rock now can easily turn Nigeria around. I watched Emir Lamido Sanusi' s lecture before the election. He expressed same views about Nigerian situation.

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by Reference(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
adenigga:

*says siphonage of collected revenue is Nigeria’s problem

Source: https://punchng.com/N77trn-debt-may-limit-achievements-in-Tinubus-govt-MAN

Just as we predicted..But on the effects in the manufacturing sector an increasing and diverse taxation regime is a double edged sword because many will go under as a result especially those that cannot successfully pass on costs to customers/consumers.

So the government has to adopt different tax rates (tailor made) for different sizes of manufacturers in different manufacturing sectors.

On the effects of increased interest rates which is an inevitable tool to fighting inflation, what government should do is to investigate what these lendings goes towards and help manufacturers de-monetize these particularly if these go towards onshore expenditure.

For example, if company a is taking a facility to procure raw materials within Nigeria the government can step in to issue bonds on its behalf.

It is time government does the hard work of economic integration around a planned, deliberate framework
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

But you are the one cant testify of tinubus competence....

Okay get him out or worse.
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 4:20am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Okay get him out or worse.

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 4:45am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Up to you detractor
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Up to you detractor
Do you want him to
be out?

simple yes or no
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:
Do you want him to
be out?

simple yes or no
I don't I am for him and want to see him succeed.

What about you?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Up to you detractor

How am I a detractor?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

How am I a detractor?

Anyhow,

1 Like

Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Anyhow,

How anyhow?
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by MightySparrow: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

How anyhow?

Anyhow How.
Re: N77 Trillion Debt May Limit Achievements In Tinubu’s Government – MAN by lexy2014: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Anyhow How.
MightySparrow:

Up to you detractor

Don't you know what you meant by the above?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! / Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo / Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.