Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked (561 Views)

Miui 12 Full Release For The Mi 9, Mi 9t, Mi 9t Pro, Redmi K20 And Redmi K20 Pro / Mi Account Unlock Tool Free Download / Mi Account password request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by alex8724: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Hello everyone, please I need help to unlock Mi account on my redmi note 9.
I bought the phone last year second hand from a store and I noticed it refused to accessing google after getting home, I was to travel the next day to another state so I didn't bother going back to the store because I read on here you can flash your redmi with another firmware to update it.
I just upgraded to MIUI 12.5 now from 12.0.7 and I switch on the phone, only to see request for MI account password.
I have the receipt of the store I bought it from, please if anyone can help me on this issue.
Thanks.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by Westerhoffe(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2023
That could have been one stolen phone…
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by alex8724: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:
That could have been kne stolen phone…
I am shocked for real, cos that's not the first time I am buying phone from there. Normally I would have taken it back but it is another state entirely, where I'm schooling.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by Westerhoffe(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2023
alex8724:

I am shocked for real, cos that's not the first time I am buying phone from there. Normally I would have taken it back but it is another state entirely, where I'm schooling.

I'll advise you take it to the seller and explain things to him.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by Adewale1603(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Take it to a phone/software engineer to help you unlock it
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by eteebanky: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2023
It's a stolen smartphone, you better return it

The earlier you return it, the better for you bro

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by Psady(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Adewale1603:
Take it to a phone/software engineer to help you unlock it
Lol! I had one of such , after unlocking it the software engineer told me to never let it go off ,that is I should not let the battery go off .since that day I knew am carrying a time bomb and not a mobile device.Better return it and get another device .
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by alex8724: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Psady:
Lol! I had one of such , after unlocking it the software engineer told me to never let it go off ,that is I should not let the battery go off .since that day I knew am carrying a time bomb and not a mobile device.Better return it and get another device .
Omoh, only if you know how far I am from where I bought it.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by Psady(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2023
alex8724:

Omoh, only if you know how far I am from where I bought it.
I understand your pain, and how difficult it is to return it due to distance and cost,I will advice u try out the said software engineer but with assurance that they can completely unlock it,start from there ,hear what they say concerning unlocking Ur device,Then weigh your options .
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by techycontents(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Take it to the nearest police station. You may be helping someone regain his or her stolen device
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by xpensivealex(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is one of the reason I log in to my mi account in the presence of the seller anytime I am buying a used xiaomi device
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by alex8724: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
xpensivealex:
This is one of the reason I log in to my mi account in the presence of the seller anytime I am buying a used xiaomi device
It was my first time purchasing a Xiaomi device, so I didn't suspect anything like this.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by Adewale1603(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
alex8724:

It was my first time purchasing a Xiaomi device, so I didn't suspect anything like this.
I guess na Tecno and itel you dey always use before.
Re: Redmi Note 9 Mi Account Locked by alex8724: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adewale1603:
I guess na Tecno and itel you dey always use before.
Lol no, when i got the redmi, my Infinix had just been stolen.
Was a nice phone tho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My Samsung Phone Pls / Samsung Galaxy A15 6.5" 6+128GB For 164K / Blackberry 9700 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.