Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers (20882 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents / Fulani Eviction: Don’t Allow Anarchy In Your State – El-Rufai Warns Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by BoldBrainz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Talk about the fight of his life... The last stand of his Political Legacy.

Interesting times ahead.

Interesting indeed.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by BoldBrainz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
bluecircle470:

As if you like rufai…. The election still dey pain you say Tinubu won grin grin

Funny.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Memphitz357: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Elrufai has started
I told you guys he's the next wike in our party.
I really don't support what they did to him sha, he deserves a juicy position from this government
Thieving lot!!
See your rotten mouth like juicy position πŸ˜πŸ™„
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by beardedboy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
BabaIbo:

You get sense so?

He has his boys as a member of HoR, a governor and so on.

Tho, he may be pained by how they handled it maybe to rubbish him but I don't think he feel salty because of the appointment itself.
Pained and salty are the same. At least in this context.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Memphitz357:

Thieving lot!!
See your rotten mouth like juicy position πŸ˜πŸ™„
You are just a jealous cat, you still haven't healed from your party losing the election.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by israelmao(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Are the Southern Kaduna who suffered horrendous killings and bloodletting under your 8-year watch as a governor in Kaduna State during your regime less of brothers than Nigeriens?
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
maticar:

thats their way

always afraid to call out northerners when dey mess up.

their penis dey stand for igbos matter only

igbos giving them sleepless night and HBP always no be their mate at all
Comrade, this your vawulence loud gidigan!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by eeetuk(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
"President Bola Tinubu, chairperson of ECOWAS, said the bloc had resolved to use force as a last option if the coup leaders in Niger do not relinquish power to ousted President Mohamed Bazoum."

Use of military action to restore President Mohamed Bazoum will be a big mistake for many reasons. First, Bola Tinubu is a bad decision maker. Bola Tinubu picked Shettima as his running mate in 2023 presidential election--a warning shot to all Nigerians. Shettima is a terrorist and chief sponsor of Boko Haram. In 2014 when Shittema was the governor of Borno state, over 200 school girls were kidnapped by Boko Haram. Less than 24 hrs after the school girls were kidnapped, Shittema announced that he knew where the kidnapped girls were. Why did the school girls got kidnapped? The reason was Shittema wanted to remove President Jonathan from power and replace him with Mohammedu Buhari. And it worked. In 2023, Buhari rewarded Shittema by pushing Bola Tinubu to pick him as his running mate.

Second, Mr. Tinubu just picked former governor of Zamfara state, Bello Matawalle as his minister of state for defense--the worst decision made by any Nigerian leader since Nigeria gained independence from Britain in 1960. During Mr. Matawalle four years in office in Zamfara state, over 25,000 citizens of the state were killed by Boko Haram and Islamic of west Africa, 1 million people in the state were driven out of their homes, homeless population rose to 90%, no good roads existed in the state, this according UN reports and Nigerians living in that state.

Third, in 1990 ECOWAS involved in similar conflict in Liberia. Liberian war has not ended still today, but the UN reported that over 300, 000 civilians were killed in the Liberian conflict, 50,000 African troops lost their lives, and Nigerian troops ran out of weapons--leading to the loss of lives by 10, 000 of Nigerian soldiers.

Now, Niger republic is more stronger than Liberia. And Russian wagner mercenary has thrown support for military Junta in Niger republic. This is bad news for ECOWAS. I predict 10 years war in Niger Republic if force is used.
That is why i am 100% against use of force In Niger Republic. And be warned Bola Tinubu is not the President of Nigeria just yet. So, be warned,
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Memphitz357: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
You are just a jealous cat, you still haven't healed from your party losing the election.
And you're just a miserly muthafucka!!
πŸ–•
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Anuprexious(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Available for all kinds of designs!!
Social media Design// Church design// Business brand Design// 3D Logos and lots more.... 🫢🀍
Contact me on WhatsApp /2348105954382 if you get any design work for me, Thanks πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Memphitz357:

And you're just a miserly muthafucka!!
πŸ–•
ntorrrrr
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Againstallodds: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
I foresee a problem like that of PDP if elrufai is not pacified.
Truth be told he did a greater job than those blocking his chances now and I expect the president to reserve a juicy position for him.
We watch sha
who won Kaduna state in the last presidential election to begin with ?
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by insabarnur(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Read this carefully.......

ECOWASTE will invade Niger Republic with its Nigerian populated military. Nothing will stop this safe the coupist returns Bazoum which is highly unlikely.

Nigerian Military does not fix anything rather they break them beyond recognition hence reasons ECOWASTE will wakeup to the reality that military intervention was a wrong option

Nigerien coupist will never stand down power as prescribed to them by ECOWASTE coz they are embolden by known and unknown support
many innocent Nigeriens Life will be lost and so is EcoWild force with Nigerian army topping.
The Northern blocs will fight their politicians fiercely with the call to take them out of Nigeria.
This sure war is going to impact heavily and negatively on the Northern blocs giving advantage to already established Terrorist to over run the North.
Last but not the least, this war will last for more than five years...Mark this...
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by JAWBONE(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is the beauty of not being in partisan politics - now, he can proudly speak his mind.

If he had become a minister in this government, he would have kept quiet and watched things go awry.

The most degrading job in this world is serving and defending an incompetent boss.

I wish I could like this twice

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Padipadi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
festacman:
El Rufai is licking his wounds and waiting for President Tinubu to enter the Niger war trap so he will embark on big-time ethnic and religious campaign of calumny against the president. He is waiting, praying and listening to Reggae music. grin Tinubu should tread softly.
That has always been the weapon of the north. Instigating religious sentiments
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by BabaIbo: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
beardedboy:

Pained and salty are the same. At least in this context.

You don't get, I said the appointment doesn't pain him, what I think he is pained over is the way they handled his own screening.

You still don't get, they wan rubbish(humble) the man via that screening palava wey dem put am into before him use style talk sey him no go take the appointment.

Note: I don't like his personality one bit but that is what I observed about all these. Na the rubbishing dey pain am gan gan.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
The same El Rufai that said NOTHING about all the genocide that his brothers (Fulanis) have perpetrated all over Nigeria?
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Againstallodds:
who won Kaduna state in the last presidential election to begin with ?
It's not by who won any state, he did a lot of work against the cabals for Asiwaju's emergence as the party flagbearer
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Streetdoctor: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
I foresee a problem like that of PDP if elrufai is not pacified.
Truth be told he did a greater job than those blocking his chances now and I expect the president to reserve a juicy position for him.
We watch sha
Lolsssss, una never start to dey explain, una go explain tire
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by CodeTemplar: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is the beauty of not being in partisan politics - now, he can proudly speak his mind.

If he had become a minister in this government, he would have kept quiet and watched things go awry.

The most degrading job in this world is serving and defending an incompetent boss.
Are they not brothers within when they captured power by betrayal and force? El rufai is irredeemably partisan.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by saysoo: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
GodHatesBigots:

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-to-ecowas-military-intervention-in-niger-republic-is-war-between-brothers
Russia/Ukrain war is war between who? Bigot!!. Are there no muslim in other WA?
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by TOMMYS: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Tinimbu the betrayer has betrayed the North and El-Rufai.
And the North will teach him a lesson

Presi abeg how he take betray the north
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by kdmi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
The Rastafarian has spoken after feeling I ray..

I man !!!
Yeah man!!!
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
festacman:
El Rufai is licking his wounds and waiting for President Tinubu to enter the Niger war trap so he will embark on big-time ethnic and religious campaign of calumny against the president. He is waiting, praying and listening to Reggae music. grin Tinubu should tread softly.
What kind of mumu analysis is this.
I sometimes wonder in amazement at the low level of most NL. How una even take dey breath with this kind lazy brain wey una pack full head.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by bora1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
I didn't even bother to read. The sad truth is El rufai is correct. He knows what he's saying as a Fulani man. Nigerien Fulani are domicile in the Northern naija and not a small fraction of them are in especially the Nigerian military. Most of army training college and institute are in majority of Northern state of Nigeria which makes it easier for their recruitment having crossboader overnight, NIN the following morning followed by inec registration. Gbam. Next is bank account opening and army recruitment documentation, once the form is signed by a top-notch army general from the region, nothing like background check.

How can the same crop of soldiers go back home to fight their kinsmen? E go get as e be o. But no northern elite will ever admit this assertion except in rhetorics like this green-snake-under-the-green-grass homo sapien.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Elibaba1: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Leave him alone. He has a right to speak on issues as well.
And he's worse than Wike in terms of political rascality. Your party goofed big time with how he was treated. Rufai does not forgive.

He does not forgive ? Hahahahaha! I laugh so hard at this statement of folly. Tinubu does not forgive as well and El rufai is an ant for where Tinubu dey. We are all aware.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Jack500: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
GodHatesBigots:

Tinunbu Agbado muncher. Keep supporting the DRUG PUSHER.

That drug Pusher is your president, you can go and hang yourself
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jack500:

That drug Pusher is your president, you can go and hang yourself

Don't hang yourself. There is hope in life.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by Douglad: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
YouEssay:
Yes of course.
The Niger coup has also destroyed the Trans Saharan gas pipeline project.

It is in the interest of Russia that the pipeline remains dormant.

There's has to be a way to kick Russia out while avoiding war with Niger.

Someone needs to make them a deal they can't refuse cos an all out war would be catastrophic for all parties involved.
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by lagosrd: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na lies ... We are not brothers , you guys are just try g to protect your kinsmen
Re: El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers by 2pacarnate(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
You don't see what I'm seeing, he's the next wike in our party

Truth hurts

IconicR it surprises me that you are a lady,and the way you use to mention "OUR PARTY" one will think you are a rep,senator, minister,infact even local govt chairmen,but in reality you are just a keyboard political defender,full back or central defending midfielder(CDM) 😭I feel feel.for you.

Yet am ashamed of you,yes I mean say your shame dey shame me Incase you don't understand the English 🀣

Who do you this thing?

Poverty na really big disease

Your head needs to be checked πŸ’†

Anyway

TRUTH HURTS 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega / Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor / DSS, EFCC In Fresh Face-off Over Invitation To SSS Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.