Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S (1703 Views)

Ondo Court Remands Kid Robbers, ‘oyenusi, Anini, Osunbor’, Mothers / Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Osnuf34(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2023
A 16-year-old armed robbery suspect, Sunday Ojo, nicknamed after Nigeria’s notorious armed robber, Oyenusi, has said that he has been involved in no fewer than 40 operations.

Ojo was arrested by the Ondo State security outfit, codenamed ‘Amotekun’, alongside two others nicknamed after notorious armed robbers three years ago.

Speaking to newsmen while being paraded, Sunday, who was sent to a juvenile home when he was arrested last year by the state Amotekun, said that he has lost count of his robbery operations.

“l have lost count of the robbery operations I have been involved in. But they can’t be fewer than 40.”

He claimed to be overwhelmed by evil spirit that motivates him to steal.

Speaking to newsmen, the state Commander of Amotekun, Adetunji Adeleye, said that Sunday was a second-time armed robbery suspect. He added that the suspect, who was arrested for illegal possession of firearms when he was 13 years old and sent to juvenile home, was again arrested for burglary and stealing.

“We’ve arrested a juvenile robber, who adopted the name of notorious Nigerian armed robber, ‘Oyenusi’. We re-arrested a young boy we arrested three years ago and took to juvenile for illegal possession of firearms and robbery. At that time, he was 13 years. The best we could do was to hand him over to juvenile and see if he could be rehabilitated. Right now, he’s 16. This time around, he broke into a number of shops and removed items. Between then and now, he confessed that he had engaged in over 40 housebreaking activities.” he said

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by BOSSkesh(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Why
Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by BOSSkesh(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Tribal bigots should stay off this thread
Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by BOSSkesh(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2023
But the pad is too young na. 16 and already a burglar
Something needs to be done before he becomes a hardened criminal or worse a kidnapper and killer for hire

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Hmm! God knows best
Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by shortgun(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Too bad, his parents failed him and society
Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by HeartlessMan: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Osnuf34:
Sunday Ojo

Na dem again!!

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Osnuf34(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Plz don't bring tribalism on this thread.
HeartlessMan:

Na dem again!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Mercury12(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one go tey for prison.
Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by delzbaba(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
the only hope for this kid is a bullet to the back of the head, hes already hardened at thirteen years i was still flying kite around my street.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Osnuf34:
A 16-year-old armed robbery suspect, Sunday Ojo, nicknamed after Nigeria’s notorious armed robber, Oyenusi, has said that he has been involved in no fewer than 40 operations.

Ojo was arrested by the Ondo State security outfit, codenamed ‘Amotekun’, alongside two others nicknamed after notorious armed robbers three years ago.

Speaking to newsmen while being paraded, Sunday, who was sent to a juvenile home when he was arrested last year by the state Amotekun, said that he has lost count of his robbery operations.

“l have lost count of the robbery operations I have been involved in. But they can’t be fewer than 40.”

He claimed to be overwhelmed by evil spirit that motivates him to steal.

Speaking to newsmen, the state Commander of Amotekun, Adetunji Adeleye, said that Sunday was a second-time armed robbery suspect. He added that the suspect, who was arrested for illegal possession of firearms when he was 13 years old and sent to juvenile home, was again arrested for burglary and stealing.

“We’ve arrested a juvenile robber, who adopted the name of notorious Nigerian armed robber, ‘Oyenusi’. We re-arrested a young boy we arrested three years ago and took to juvenile for illegal possession of firearms and robbery. At that time, he was 13 years. The best we could do was to hand him over to juvenile and see if he could be rehabilitated. Right now, he’s 16. This time around, he broke into a number of shops and removed items. Between then and now, he confessed that he had engaged in over 40 housebreaking activities.” he said

na from ANTI-NATAL him do dey Fetch? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Kyari79(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Just pray to him
Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by Bigseven(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
You learn from the movie Abi

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by GodWrites: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2023
Poor people are the problems we have in this world. If you dig deeper you will discover that this boy was born in a dysfunctional home where he was not loved or provided for. When they have no access to basic needs like food, they end up becoming beggars or resort to crime.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Over 40 Robberies- Sixteen Year Old Suspect Nicknamed ‘oyenusi’ S by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2023
delzbaba:
the only hope for this kid is a bullet to the back of the head, hes already hardened at thirteen years i was still flying kite around my street.

You are not a saint

The right to to do here is to take that kid to rehabilitation.

Again, isn't it funny how nairalanders from, morning till night, mock women, and forget that men who have no means of raising children are number one cause of things like this

And if the boy should be shot, what should be done to politicians who have already ruined the lives of generations unborn?

(1) (Reply)

Man Enter Church With Knife And Quran, Shouts Allah Akbar / Video: American Soldier Beaten Up For Sleeping With Colleagues Wife / Bizarre! Three Women Raped A Man To An Unconsious State In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.