Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 (1150 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Lagos State Primary Health Care Board Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by AutumnSpring: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello, everyone.

Who has applied in the ongoing recruitment of the Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA)?

Please, share your experience and other up-to-date information about the process.
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by Ekpenuwa(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
AutumnSpring:
Hello, everyone.

Who has applied in the ongoing recruitment of the Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA)?

Please, share your experience and other up-to-date information about the process.

All the qualify candidates are to assemble at Edo State Secretariat sapele Road for CBT test on Monday Next week almost all applicant have gotten their SMS since yesterday...
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by AutumnSpring: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by AutumnSpring: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
A test while application is ongoing?
I thought application deadline is September 18th.
Or is it a different recruitment you are talking about?
If I may ask, when was the advert for the recruitment you are referring to placed?
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by Ekpenuwa(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
AutumnSpring:
Hello, everyone.

*Exciting Opportunities in Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency (EDSPHCDA).*

Are you passionate about making a difference in the healthcare sector? Do you want to be part of a team dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people of Edo State? Look no further!
Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) is now hiring for multiple positions! Join us in our mission to provide accessible, quality healthcare services to communities across the state.

🔍 *Vacancies Available:*
• Medical Officers
• Nurses and Midwives
• Pharmacists
• Pharmacists Technicians
• Medical Laboratory Scientist
• Medical Laboratory Technicians
• Medical Record Officers
• Community Health Extension Workers
• Admin Officers
• Scientific Officers
• Health Attendants
• Security

📌 *Requirements:*
• Relevant qualifications and certifications
• Strong commitment to improving healthcare
• Team player with excellent communication skills

Kindly note that application are location-based. Positions are available across the 18 LGAs.

Join us on this incredible journey towards a healthier Edo State. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the lives of our fellow citizens. What are you waiting for? Share with as many people as you can! *The Message?* *Apply now!*

#EDSPHCDA #Primaryhealthcarevacancy #EdoHealthcareJobs #JoinTheMission #HealthcareImpact
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by Ekpenuwa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
AutumnSpring:
A test while application is ongoing?
I thought application deadline is September 18th.
Or is it a different recruitment you are talking about?
If I may ask, when was the advert for the recruitment you are referring to placed?

I'm among those that organized that test immediately after Local govt election they should have started asking applicant for documentation.
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by AutumnSpring: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

I'm among those that organized that test immediately after Local govt election they should have started asking applicant for documentation.

Ohkay.
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by Ekpenuwa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Ekpenuwa post=125290630

*Exciting Opportunities in Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency (EDSPHCDA).*

Are you passionate about making a difference in the healthcare sector? Do you want to be part of a team dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people of Edo State? Look no further!
Edo State Primary Health Care Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) is now hiring for multiple positions! Join us in our mission to provide accessible, quality healthcare services to communities across the state.

🔍 *Vacancies Available:*
• Medical Officers
• Nurses and Midwives
• Pharmacists
• Pharmacists Technicians
• Medical Laboratory Scientist
• Medical Laboratory Technicians
• Medical Record Officers
• Community Health Extension Workers
• Admin Officers
• Scientific Officers
• Health Attendants
• Security

📌 *Requirements:*
• Relevant qualifications and certifications
• Strong commitment to improving healthcare
• Team player with excellent communication skills

Kindly note that application are location-based. Positions are available across the 18 LGAs.

Join us on this incredible journey towards a healthier Edo State. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the lives of our fellow citizens. What are you waiting for? Share with as many people as you can! *The Message?* *Apply now!*

#EDSPHCDA #Primaryhealthcarevacancy #EdoHealthcareJobs #JoinTheMission #HealthcareImpact
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by healthwriter1: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Good evening
Please, I was among those who were shortlisted to write the CBT exam recently. I took the exam last week. Please, I want to know what's next. When should I be expecting the next process?

Or better still, can you drop your WhatsApp number, so I can message you. Please there are a lot of things I want to ask.
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by willsonsemilore(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by healthwriter1: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
willsonsemilore:

Which position did you apply for
Scientific Officer
Re: Edo State Primary Healthcare Development Agency (EDSPHCDA) Recruitment 2023 by willsonsemilore(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2023

(1) (Reply)

About Netserveafrica / need a life partner / Has Police Form Close?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.