Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Before You Say YES, Again!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Say YES, Again!!! (126 Views)

Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / How To Get Banks To Say Yes To Your Small Business Loan / Ooni Of Ife, Prof. Utomi, SLOT MD, Other Experts Speak At YES In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say YES, Again!!! by elvhinzey(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am here again to disturb you o. Oh Yes! Until you can cough out at least $50 (depending on your equity) a day with ease; I won't let you rest until the poor can breathe from the work of your hands. Swrsss.

Let me tell you something, perhaps you might find it relatable to you.

I have been in this Forex trading game since 2016/2017. Though, it's not about longevity; but productivity and so, to a large extent, I can pinpoint what's working and what's not and what will never work. This might sound rustic and harsh; but that's the plain truth. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Truly, I don't claim to know everything in Forex trading; but I know what I'm saying and I'm consistently profitable, hitherto.

Why? I know the loopholes to fill, as fast as possible. In Forex trading, it's important to fail fast and forward. But my question is, Will you keep losing your hard earned /borrowed funds anyhow because of a half-baked knowledge?

Not at all.

This time, I'm not advertising my course.

I'm only informing you to take advantage of two things I'm offering you.

Behold! I bring you a system to cut your long journey, brief.

I don't intend to talk this lengthy...

BUT

What if I offered you to copy trade my trades or give you prime access to the KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot; would you succumb?

The thing is this: Trading the Forex market is not for everyone. Surely. But is earning money not for everyone, too? You answer that.

The Forex trading industry is an INVESTMENT VEHICLE you can churn out money from thence to fuel whatever cravings you have out there that are being funds-starved.

Now, here's my message: From my experiences, I have had my developers ( South Africa & USA) to design a Robot according to my trading strategy. Oh Yes! I did this for the sole aim of those who needs funds, passively; but don't have the luxury of time to learn from scratch.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot is here to save you time in becoming consistently profitable.

Unless you're not tired of losing.

WHAT WILL KINGJOSEPH MFT TRADING ROBOT help you do?

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot will help take you profitably to 50 pips (you can re-enter the trades, again if you want); but 50 pips a day is quite okay now, haba. It closes once it hits TP.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot keeps your Stop Losses extremely tight. The Stop Losses isn't fixed at a position; it moves as the prices moves so as to lock your profits, maximally.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot gives you the allowance to place as many trades as possible because the SL will still remain tight.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot allows you to trade different currencies.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot allows you to trade NASDAQ/NAS100/USTECH, too.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot allows you place trades only on a 1H timeframe. That's the structure it's built upon. You do otherwise; you see otherwise.

KingJoseph MFT Trading Robot allows you edit some data; but to your detriment if you add or remove.

It is simplified in its installation; even a 6 year old will understand.
This is suitable for the 9-5 jobbers.
This is suitable for intraday traders & scalpers.
This is suitable for everyone.

You can place as many trades as you want.

The major goodnews: I am giving a100% MONEY -BACK GUARANTEE.

So far, I haven't received negative feedback. So, if you're coming with one; you'll explain why.

BONUS: DISCOUNT is on till AUGUST 31st, 2023.

I'll give you (2) prime FREE ebooks to help you know almost everything about the Forex market.

PRICE of Software, (KINGJOSEPH MFT TRADING ROBOT): Pay $169 instead of $200 before 31st August, 2023.
Re: Before You Say YES, Again!!! by Apologist02: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2023
Hi elvhinzey
I received a mail request from you to establish communication last week. I replied but I got no response. I would like to know the purpose of you reaching out please.
Re: Before You Say YES, Again!!! by elvhinzey(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Apologist02:
Hi elvhinzey
I received a mail request from you to establish communication last week. I replied but I got no response. I would like to know the purpose of you reaching out please.

I will message you, again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Launches Manhunt For Lekki Notorious Drug Dealer, Kayode / What Business Do You Do ? What Do You Sell ? Legit Businesses ONLY / Free Affiliate Marketing Course For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.