Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) (40987 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by CHIGIM: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
The persecution of Christians in Pakistan has been well documented.

I happen to have some Pakistani Christian friends, including evangelists who were on the frontlines preaching the Gospel of the kingdom in that nation, and one thing they occasionally share with me is the persecution being faced by some Christians there because of their faith.

Sometimes they were sentenced to life imprisonment or death based on false allegations and charges.

One even asked me to pray for 2 of his loved ones who were being threatened by some Muslim guys with frame up because they refused to date them.

So the threat to the lives of Christians there is very real, hence i wasn't surprised when I heard of the recent attack made on churches in Pakistan, because of what they called "blasphemy" by some Pakistani Christians.

One thing I have observed though is that the revival happening with the church in Pakistan is not of men but of God, so there's no force on earth and in hell that can stop it.

The church will keep marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

God bless.
This world could have been a better place without religion.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Owochogod: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na dem way very barbaric religion

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

Meshionu!

Can Muslims worship in Vatican?

Can christians worship in mecca?

Vatican and mecca afe religious centres it's out of topic. By the way there a mosque in Rome.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Kay25(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
The real faithful ones Jesus hear their cries deliver them give them a crown of glory amen

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Raydave: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
bowee4u:
Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.

Considering everything that's going on all over the world, it's obvious that we are approaching the end of the world. Even politicians such as Donald Trump admitted to the fact that the first seal has been opened.

Please build a personal relationship with our Creator, I am not talking about relationship centered around pastors.

May Yahusha keep and protect the brothers and sisters in Pakistan.
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by BePrepared: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
I don't really know what is happening in Pakistan which is over 90% Muslims but I sure know that the persecution is biblical!

Even Jesus in the Bible was floged and killed by his countrymen and nothing happened!

Pakistan is becoming like the biblical Israel where the worship of other gods apart from the God of the land is forbidden!

Check history, the more the persecution the more the growth...

Jesus will soon start visiting those 'peaceful men of Islam'

By the way read the book, 'I dare to call him Father'. Written by a Pakistani Aristocrat.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by BePrepared: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
Islam is supposed to have been proscribed a long time ago till they can prove that they can live without violence against others....

Look at Ilorin, core north, Pakistan and so on

Taking violence out of Islam is like taking the sun away from the earth, what then would remain of Islam if u take violence, war and bloodshed out of it.

A beg no De give us that kinda of option.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by JooEeL(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yankee101:
That’s Christianity
The more you oppose it the more it blossoms
You’re just wasting your time

More people will come to Christ in that environment than ever before

That’s why the Christians from northern nigeria are on fire

Stories. Turkey that used to be a majorly christian nation. What is it today?

How about Lebanon? Dey there make pant dey wear u
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Osanoghodua1: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
God bless the Pakistanist brethren for their unwaivering faith in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Luke 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

There shall be yet a massive explosion in Pakistan and many shall run to Jesus, and many mighty Lions shall come forth from Pakistan, the Lord shall hasten this word. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

Meshionu!

Can Muslims worship in Vatican?

Do Christians build churches in Saudi? And please when did Pakistan becomes Islamic pilgrimage ? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Lawag3: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

You don't know what you are saying you are here spilling rubbish because Israel is Abt 82% Jew, with few Muslims of Abt 25% and q10 (u) Abt 37.. So if Muslim is plenty there Christian will be going for tour to Jerusalem claiming they are going there to worship 😁😁
So are you telling me that Christianity is not a Vauwlence religion when Jesus and Bible proof the Vauwlence..I think you don't read Bible

Show me where in the bible that Jesus promote violence.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Zooposki(f): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chibuezem:
have the traditionalist paid for their use of humans ( twins) for sacrifice?

All idolatrous religion use blood whether human or animal like Jesus blood, Cow blood, Sheep blood etc.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by obedience4(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
jpmoriarti:
When worshipping God, throw away your brain. This is why Nigerian pastors have used all of you to buy benz and private jet. Things of the spirit, my foot.

Don't have time to argue with you
PS my pastor dosent have a private jet neither dose he ride a Benz
And am rich so I don't care about you or your assumptions.
Like I said things of the spirit seems like foolishness to the canal mind

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Leemekzy: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

How many mosques?

Ignoramus!

So I should round count the mosques

Jihadist bastard
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Expanse2020(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lawag3:

Show me where in the bible that Jesus promote violence.
I know you don't read Bible just come to blah blah on the net check these out
Matthew 10:34-39
Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household. 🤣🤣🤣 he shock you...

Luke 19 vs 27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
If you want more make I open your eye
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Harrynight(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Christians has always been persecuted because they chose not to fight back.
Until Christians begin to resist these persecutions, they will keep getting persecuted.

Christians have a conscience, heart that won't allow them to fight back or kill
Other religious extremists don't see anything consciously disturbing in killing fellow humans and that's the sad thing
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by DavSagacity(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
U can destroy their place of worship but u can ot destroy the Love of Christ in their Hearts
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
So where da fork was their God when the church was being destroyed? God clearly is useless, the God that cannot stop the destruction of his worshippers church is a forking useless God. Or maybe God doesn't exist as i ve said several times.

I also said that churches are just buildings just like nightclubs, restuarants, beer bars, public toilets, prisons, bus stops and other buildings that can be destroyed evidently.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Papayaayasager(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
I use to tell poeple that until you live in a place were you can't call the name of Jesus freely and still be a believer and keep your faith you should not consider yourself as a faithful christian,

May God bless them and heal their land.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by KINGS100(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Islam is supposed to be proscribed as a terrorist association by now. and they like to play victim in the West where they are treated like equals.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chibuezem:
Seun won't move a finger in this issue..... It's a shame that AntiChristian and his kind will jejely dance into christain threads and spew trash.

Honestly, a big shame.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Most people don't know there're Christians in Pakistan but there're many there.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by SIRTee15: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Expanse2020:
I know you don't read Bible just come to blah blah on the net check these out
Matthew 10:34-39
Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household. 🤣🤣🤣 he shock you...

Luke 19 vs 27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
If you want more make I open your eye

Such a weak attempt at attaching violence to Jesus. A metaphorical statement and a parable depicts Jesus as violent.
When Peter used his sword to defend jesus, what did he tell Peter. How did Jesus calm the situation.

When Peter and John called Jesus to act violent against a samaritan town, what was Jesus' response?

See them, they always looking for ways to justify the atrocious and immoral acts of their false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Yankee101: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
JooEeL:

Stories. Turkey that used to be a majorly christian nation. What is it today?

How about Lebanon? Dey there make pant dey wear u

Lebanon is just 5 million with 30% Christian population

While Turkey is 85m it wasn’t an exclusive Christian country. Read the history of Constantinople who made it his new playground and how late in his life he turned to Christianity from paganism.

At the time of the Ottoman invasions it was just an extension of Rome. So they were actually conquered by the Romans.

There was no United States or Canada then

These two new countries alone gives you over 400m new Christians. The Scandinavians were pirate Vikings but later became Christians

There is no monolithic majority Muslim continent on earth

But North and South America are nominal Christians
Europe is Christian
Only the Middle East is predominantly Islamic and they’re just bombing each other away

Any more questions?
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Expanse2020(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
SIRTee15:

Such a weak attempt at attaching violence to Jesus. A metaphorical statement and a parable depicts Jesus as violent.
When Peter used his sword to defend jesus, what did he tell Peter. How did Jesus calm the situation.

When Peter and John called Jesus to act violent against a samaritan town, what was Jesus' response?

See them, they always looking for ways to justify the atrocious and immoral acts of their false prophet.
You can explain the chapter to me better
🤣🤣🤣🤣 He Dodge the bible
And how about Luke 22 vs 36..
If you don't have money sell your shelter to a machete, a sword....

Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by Harlarty01: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why only islamic people do attack Christians all over the world and not Muslims been attacked by Christians. You can't fight for God.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by FarmTech(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
May God see them thru.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by JooEeL(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yankee101:

Lebanon is just 5 million with 30% Christian population

While Turkey is 85m it wasn’t an exclusive Christian country. Read the history of Constantinople who made it his new playground and how late in his life he turned to Christianity from paganism.

At the time of the Ottoman invasions it was just an extension of Rome. So they were actually conquered by the Romans.

There was no United States or Canada then

These two new countries alone gives you over 400m new Christians. The Scandinavians were pirate Vikings but later became Christians

There is no monolithic majority Muslim continent on earth

But North and South America are nominal Christians
Europe is Christian
Only the Middle East is predominantly Islamic and they’re just bombing each other away

Any more questions?

I did not mention United States. I did not mention Canada.

To reiterate my point, go and check Lebanese christian population in 1960, compare to now. Then quote me back.
If you won't check, then you can skip my comment.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by themanderon: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
May the God of truth continue to guide and protect them and may God have mercy on those terrorists as they do not know the fire they are playing with amen.
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by SIRTee15: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=125394999][/quote]

And when Peter used the sword he brought along to cut the ear of the high priest servant few hours later...
What did Jesus tell him.

“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

U and Peter or whichever disciple( b4 he was filled with the holy spirit) are the same. Filled with carnal understanding of the scripture and wanting to interpret it literally.
Jesus was talking about fulfillment of the scripture against transgression and the need to do everything it takes to be well equipped.
He would no longer be with them to help them every now and then, this they need to be adequately prepared including having the sword of the spirit.

One of the disciples took the word literally and brought out 2 swords as evidence of battle ready. Jesus knew he was off point and cautioned him.

“Look, Lord, here are two swords.” the disciples said;
“That’s enough!” Jesus replied
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by MisfitHPG: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists

Many Church buildings were recently destroyed and burnt in Pakistan over "blasphemy" by protesters as depicted in the following thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7813003/21-churches-destroyed-burnt-pakistan

However this has not been able to deter the Christian faithfuls in Pakistan as they were yet seen worshipping God passionately and singing praises to Him shortly afterwards in some of the same damaged buildings.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HosgTd9Fusg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaF5l8Njd4w
with the way they are persecuting Christians every where shows there is something good about us,the world call all hate something for no reason
Re: Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) by alobright17(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Let's endeavour to pray for our Christians brothers and sisters all over the world who were being persecuted because of their faith.

We know that things are going to get even hotter in the days to come but God is more than able to see His own through it all. In Jesus name!
Your God is there when those churches and human were killed and destroyed and he did not do anything to stop them , but now you still want to pray for the same God to do what for them now exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Shuts Down 24 Religious Outfits For Causing Too Much Noise / Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.