Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? (433 Views)

Oxford Agrovest - Invest & Earn Massive Return And Live Your Best Life / Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / Earn Legit And Passive Income In $ Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? by takicis1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
BUSINESS UPDATE:

AS A BUSINESS MAN , TRADER OR SELLS PERSON,REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER? LOOKING FOR WHERE TO MAKE SOM EXTRA CASH FLOW WITHOUT REFERRALS OR STRESS.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WHERE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT DORMANT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, DO U WISH TO EARN IN DOLLARS AS DOLLAR IS RISING DAILY? I PRESENT U A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN AN APPLICATION WHERE UR MONEY CAN BE MANAGED & INCREASED IN $. I PRESENT TO YOU ROYAL Q.

What's Royal Q ?

Facts about Royal Q Trading Robot

Before we talk about what it is? Here are things you need to note.

Your money is always in your custody and you can monitor and evaluate your investment progress anywhere anytime without any third
Party access.

The best part is that you can withdraw your money to take care of your bills or even add money to your investment at anytime you want and you do not have to wait on anybody and the withdrawal ?
that doesn't even take up to 30min to hit your wal let.

My experience so far with Royal Q has been awesome and profitable.

[s]You can imagine having an emergency and your money is stuck in an investment, dat doesnt happen in Royal Q[/s]cos here in Royal Q, you can easily and quickly login to your bin an ce to get some cash out.Or pull out all your money to solve an emergency anytime..

WHAT IS ROYAL Q ?

Royal Q , is an amazing system and ro bot that trades c r y p t o cu rr en cy market for you while you're busy sorting other businesses or doing other activities. Some of us really love to get involved in c ry p t o business but don't know how to go about it or to trade and make some residual income. The solution is in what I am about to introduce to us now. The solution is Royal Q. Amazing yet secure and a cutting edge technology in the world of c r y p t o qu ant itat ive tra ding.
Even if u ar a c r y p t o trad er ?
U cant compete with the ro bot { is just like a cashier competing with ATM machine.}

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q TRADING ROBOT AS A LICENSED MEMBER

Royal Q is not an investment but a system any c r y pt o cur ren cy trader can leverage on to automate his / her trading activities on BI NA NCE / HU OBI thereby minimizing risk exposure and making consistent gains base on market trend.u also earn in the D I P when the market is down.

BENEFITS OF TRA DING WITH ROYAL Q RO BOT VS MANUAL TRADING

a.) You are not giving your money to anybody. You are 100% in control as the money stays in your bi na nce & Royal Q can buy and sell many times on ur behalf while ur capital + profit stays in ur bi na nce = full cash control.

b.) On auto mation, it reduces the entry price of your positions using the "Dollar Cost Averaging Strategy" whether you are asleep or busy with the days routine. Thereby minimizing your floating losses during a market d i p. (There ar no real losses here because it is not f o r e x or f u t u r e s trading

c.) You don't need to be on your system / mobile phone 24 / 7 monitoring the market. {like most proud c r y p t o trade rs who will want to claim they tra de better than the ro bot.} The b o t buys, sells and book profit for you repeatedly using preferred set perim eters 24 /7 / 30days of the month.

d.) Risk Management is top-notch as you don't go in all at once but in bits using a feature "Margin Call Drop".

e.) It reduces trading base on emotions.

f.) You earn little commissions from your re fer rals trade profit which is similar to Bi na nce Exchange re fe rr al system which rewards re fer rers fractions of tokens from their re feral's tra des. But take note RE FE RAL IS NOT COMPU LSORY

Call or wh at app me
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07

These are few among many other advantages of Royal Q
And
Why many people are responding fast to Royal Q application

1.) People are tired of cen tralize system that make it difficult for them to get their money out when they invest.

2.) People are aware of how other c r y p t o tra der are making money legitimately from the comfort of their house using Smart Phones and Laptop & Earning in $.

3.) People are aware of how trans parent tra ding plat form like Bi na nce and Hu obi are & how secured they are.

4.) People are aware that they can put their money in Bin an ce for trading today and request for with drawal tomorrow and it will be pay under 10 - 20minutes. In fact, you can change your mind and withdraw it back instantly. But dnt do such. Allow the money to work and grow.

5.) People are aware of Royal Q B o t's accuracy and efficiency in the market.

6.) People are aware that the B o t can not make a lost because it doesn't do fu tu re trad ing & its not f o r e x trading.

My Dear, with the rate of un employment and under employment that subjected people to pov erty in the country,in flations,de valuation of naira,weekly sit at home e.t.c.... It is wise and advisable to leverage on Global C r y p t o market trading platform like Bi na n ce using Royal Q Tra ding B o t. Help urself cos the government don't care about you. Naira will devalue more and might hit 1000/$

Above all, good market will always sell itself and that exactly what we are experiencing in Royal Q.

Call or wh at app me
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE IN ROYAL Q BUT A LOTS TO GAIN, JUST FOLLOW THE PROCESS. AM READY TO TRAIN YOU FOR FREE SO LONG AS YOU JOIN MY TEAM.U WILL HAV NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Call or wh at app me
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07

I forgot to tell you the part of Royal Q that is really hitting me hard, is that part where you share the app to other people and you make 30$ - $70 instantly. If you trade you make money and if you refer (which re feral is not compulsory to earn) you make extra money. That's the uniqueness of the app.

It is so amazing that you can choose how you want to make your money with Royal q app
By just trad ing alone
By just sharing the opportunity
By doing both if you are the type that want more like some of us
NOTE : you don't need trading knowledge before you can use Royal q Tr ad ing Ro bot, everything is done for you.
I WILL HELP YOU SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT AND PLACE IT ON AUTO RUN.

Call or wh at app me
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07

All you need is just to set it up and it will be trading for you even while you are sleeping for as long as you want without giving your money to anybody or to royal Q.

Now to the second part which is to maximize your earn ings potential
If you decide to do the referral part and you sign up people, the system pays you beautifully well. RE FE RAL IS NOT COMPU LSORY TO EARN HERE
EVEN WITH OUT RE FER ALS U CAN EARN DAILY $

You get $30 of the $120 instantly and it's withdrawable IMMEDIATELY.

You can never grow in the various ranks without pushing your team to succeed!!!!*
So we rise by lifting others here for those who want to build teams.

This ROYAL QUAN TITA TIVE RO BOT is going to break the internet, it's still fresh and new, yet people are already making as must as $50,000 , $100,000. THOSE already in it since 1YEAR+ now
Less than 1YEAR +8MONTHS in Existence .
The program has two parts:
The product which is the trading B o t and the m ulti level part..... U can maximize the two.... And you see Mad results.
There is actually a product, that is the b o t.
The B o t:
It's completely handsfree and fully Auto mated. You just connect, fund and go about your normal duties, and it tra des for you, doing everything on its own.

The most important part is this, Your money is safe in your bi na nce wallet, the b o t doesn't have access to With draw it.

Activation is very cheap and affordable, $120 for a full year and $20(Or 20% of the capital u starting with) atleast for fu el or gas fee + your tra din g capital of atleast 100 $ or more..

The bot can generate 0.5% to 10% of the trading capital for you almost daily depending on some factors...

It's configured in such a way that it maximizes even the d i p, and trades to make profit from the d i p.

Also note : the ro bot does not have access to your money, you are the only one in control 100%.

Call or wh at app me
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07

QuestionS

What is the success rate of the robot in percentage?
Answer
With this robot you can be sure of an average of 10%+ profits every month. And we are being modest not to overhype things.

You see it depends on market conditions. Some months u will get 50%,40%,35%,60%+ it depend some factors

As a Forex trader in the past I never try b o ts. B o t s blow up your account.

Do you know why ?
1. They are trying to predict the direction of the market

2. Leverage is an issue. Royal Q focusea on purely spot trading. Where u buy low and sell high

Royal Q doesn't predict the direction of the The direction of the market.

If you understand this then that will eliminate your worries..
What is the worse thing that can happen if royal Q crash?

The worst thing that can happen is that your coins remain with you in bi na nce. No loss. U sell ur coins on bi na nce wen u want and get ur money out. Except bi na nce crash? Thats when u look ur money. & bi na nce is the worlds highest c r y p to ex changer. Just like C B N is the nigeiran master bank. Bi na nce is the cr y p to master bank
This app will be here for a long time. Hav no fears. Its a year + 5months or more

Question
how easy to withdraw into naira bank account?

Answer
Very very easy. Hundreds of Agents are waiting to buy U S D T from you on Bin an ce, via the P 2 P Platform. Among us are Agent on Bin an ce and De riv that transacts in U S D T . Cash out will not be an issue.

Question

Is the cost of d Bot 120$ +20$

Or just 120$

Answer
The bot costs $120 for 12 months.

However recall that for every successful trade the app will take 20% of the profit it generates and gives u 80%. While ur capital is 100% intact.

Since it cannot touch your money on bi na nce we ask you to put $20 atleast for fuel fee inside the apps usdt for it will be deducting the fe es from there.

Only when successful tra des happen will it start deducting from the fuel.

Re cruitment is optional & is the 2nd way of making money aside tra ding..

If you don't have much capital you can start raising fund to trade via the net working.

Question
Doesn't someone need to be online constantly 4 d robot to keep trading?? As in, what if my phone goes off 4 a while due to maybe low ba3. Hope d robot keeps working?
Answer
In fact you can uninstall the app on your phone and the app will keep working.
Anytime you come into network you get updates.
Questions
Must you verify your bin an ce account b4 joining?
Answer
Yes for bin an ce.no for royal Q, You can just do the email and phone number verification and then start trading.

Question
What are the associated risk using Royal Q Ro bot?

Answer
There is risk in every opportunity.

If bin an ce the biggest c r y p t o exchange decides to run away with our money then that's it. But if Royal Q crash? Ur money is still in bi na nce safe.

When Royal Q trades for you it takes 20% of each successful trade profit as gas fee. Since it cannot touch your binance money it deducts from its internal u s d t wallet. So u drop the money there and say transport money to go to the market and trade for me.

Remember that with Royal Q your money remains safe in your bin an ce account.

Question

Does this Royal Q app loose on trades?

Answer
This app trades the spot market only. It doesn't use leverage. No losses.

So as long as you hold your position you remain without loss. Liquidating because of impatience could lead to loss. Never liquidate when the trade is negative.

The coins u are holding will remain the same always.

Whatever goes down will come up. So you must have some patience In the Business and in cr yp to at large. & start with spare money dat u can leave to work for u for 6-12months.
Without wanting the capital out in a rush.
While u can be taking profits 1s it hits 20$ and above.
do not borrow to start. Or use ur schoolfees or house rent or the likes of such emergency funds to avoid panic & rush.
Use your spare money that you would have saved in the bank to invest here, or except you want to network and you are capable of net working then you can do otherwise with caution. this is a honest advice most will not open up to you

Do you have any other questions?

Call or wh at app me
Patrick
090 25 71 23 07
To share your thoughts,fears or doubt & incase you need more information and wish to get started contact me .
Call or whatapp me
To get started.
090 25 71 23 07

Take this business Serious.

Wow
Som of u stil feel this business has crashed.
But it has not.

NOTE

Call or whatapp me
Patrick
For more details

090 25 71 23 07

Incase u wat to learn how to trade wit out a ro bot? Be it fu tures or spot ?
Contact me
Incase u want a signal community or group?
To trade good signals wit?
Contact me asap b4 group gets filled up

Re: Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? by takicis1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tags

( Tinubu Strike cars vehicles
Ecowas War Buhari
Renewedshege Fuel subsidy senate president efcc dss frsc
Niger Nigeira refinery bbn motor news Russia africa court millitary trend topic sold out dollar trade cash transfer online bat ebola bola virus business real estate landlord house filling station crude oil import export custom op yul edochie wizkid davido burna boy jobs bank palm pay opay luxury travel biafra
Cristiano ronaldo Labour Party Peter Obi, ASUU strike, Yul Edochie, Asake, Anikulapo, iPhone 14 , loan , grant uber taxi messi tiwa savage engine speed yahoo hacker program programmer politics Chelsea
Arsenal Barcelona Real Madrid Liverpool
Manchester United Reading
AC Milan Manchester City Everton sit at home enugu lagos ecowas
)
Re: Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? by takicis1(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Join us today
Re: Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? by takicis1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tags

( Tinubu Strike cars vehicles
Ecowas War Buhari
Renewedshege Fuel subsidy senate president efcc dss frsc
Niger Nigeira refinery bbn motor news Russia africa court millitary trend topic sold out dollar trade cash transfer online bat ebola bola virus business real estate landlord house filling station crude oil import export custom op yul edochie wizkid davido burna boy jobs bank palm pay opay luxury travel biafra
Cristiano ronaldo Labour Party Peter Obi, ASUU strike, Yul Edochie, Asake, Anikulapo, iPhone 14 , loan , grant uber taxi messi tiwa savage engine speed yahoo hacker program programmer politics Chelsea
Arsenal Barcelona Real Madrid Liverpool
Manchester United Reading
AC Milan Manchester scam crime ponzi scheme nairabet bet9ja jobs nysc lottery loto odd millionaire cars president politics local government foreign toks City Everton sit at home enugu lagos ecowas
)
Re: Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? by takicis1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Call or whatapp
me Patrick
For more details
090 25 71 23 07
Re: Looking For Where To Invest & Earn In $ Daily? by takicis1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Call or whatapp
me Patrick
For more details
090 25 71 23 07 . .

(1) (Reply)

LATEST ARBITRAGE THAT PAYS VERY WELL / Longest BBM Business Train To Move Next Week Tuesday! History To Be MADE! / Is Sale Of Cement And Paint A Good Buisness In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.