Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign (23912 Views)

LP: Apapa-faction Pardons Obi, Otti For Attending 'illegal NEC Meeting' In Asaba / LP Kicks As Tinubu Disowns Alleged NADEDO ‘Impostor’ / Osun 2022: INEC Releases Final List Of Gubernatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
who's the man with one arm
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Abagworo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This not the same Athan Achonu man who's been dinning with the APC?

They can only deceive the gullible. They want him to play the Kwankwaso role but Kelly Handsome exposed him already.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Mosba: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
The most important thing is make we no Labour in vain.
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Nonexisting1: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Supreme court will never see my precious state again. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wisereborn:

What do you know about tribalism Smh undecided
Why is it that you obi supporters never question him on anything?
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Lastmankc(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lp or other party can't win in IMO state .Hope is a bully just like yahaya bello and wike.He will do everything possible to crush them.
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Wisereborn: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Why is it that you obi supporters never question him on anything?
Why are you not asking Tinubu questions

Peter Obi is not even the president yet my dear undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Kingosytex(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
saphiere:
Give power to women. Una don try

Power is taken, not given. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wisereborn:

Why are you not asking Tinubu questions

Peter Obi is not even the president yet my dear undecided

Tinubu gets questioned way more than the fraud called obi. He has to be president to you to get questioned? While his stupid supporters insult everyone else daily except their darling fake angel called obi
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by spellingcheck(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello Everyone,

is this true regarding Africans VS African Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85xw25__ZQ&t=834s
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by spencekat(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
saphiere:
Give power to women. Una don try
Power is not given
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by hosemujica: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
I love Obi no doubt, I wish he won . But why is it that all the LP politicians I know personally are dubious people, one that lost senate race and this one armed general.

I hope Obi understands that dubious people can drag him and the party into the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by highness25(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Peter Obi, Alex Otti and Juluis Abure storms Imo State today as Imo State LP Gubernatorial candidate, Athan Achonu kicks off campaign today!

Whether APC oo, PDP oo, this is the only time you see all of them forming serious together to deceive the gullible. No politician will make me campaign for any political party again. Except I'll be paid heavily for it (not peanut), I'm a business man
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nazgul:
The one thing that gives me joy is that the court has permanently expelled that native doctor called Apapa from our party. He can decamp to APC and enjoy the loot Tinubu gave to him and allow LP to flourish.

I wished the gubernatorial candidate the best of luck.
Elupee will lose out in the election... Uzidimma of APC is a strong Nigerian politician... Elupee imo candidate has been bought...
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Sunnyski: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lamidi Apapa right now

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by kestolove95(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Datti don run leave this one's dey wahala
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Omo labour party turn king Kong over night. Nobody dey remember Pdp again

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Ikpunnegi01: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
I hope, Hope won't start killing people tomorrow because of the crowds here! Biafra or nothing!
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by slowice(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Naijaboy18:
Only tribalism would make African support this man

If you hate good then it will be far from you
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Olichoke: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Peter Obi, Alex Otti and Juluis Abure storms Imo State today as Imo State LP Gubernatorial candidate, Athan Achonu kicks off campaign today!

Storm, and not 'storms'
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Nonexisting1: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Omo labour party turn king Kong over night. Nobody dey remember Pdp again
PDP died long time ago but Atiku's 2023 ambition gave it befitting burial.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Coldie(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
I am from imo state and seriously I don't know if it's apc or hope uzodinma but imo state is going through hell under hope uzodinma.

Less than 3months abia state governor Alex Otti became governor, he hasn't just started projects, he has finished and handed over some.

Hope uzodinma hasn't done one single thing for the state, the uselessness showed when buhari visited the state and all buhari could commission were federal projects and to commission government house.

It's that bad.
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Ngenge(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
I heard that LP candidate is being sponsored by the incumbent supreme court administrator by helping him to purchase the form and win the primaries. I don't like the leadership style of the current thief executive but it will take the grace of God to unseat him come November

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by HIPROFILE(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Apapa no go see them now going all out to campaign only to return when victory is secured to help opposition party destroy the achievement of the party he claimed to be its founding father….I used to think being unfortunate and silly is for kids until I met Lamidi Apapa.
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by pikechukwu6(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
why John come frawn his face like that the last picture. wetin carry am go campaign grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by HIPROFILE(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
I even don't know whether this One Armed General is working for Hope Uzodinma as people claim or not.

I see Mr. Ibu in the picture. Why did he frown so hard? Is he dragging his wife without someone? cheesy

Mr Ibu’s face never look cheerful… Man is always funny on arrival without saying a thing grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Henix(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
I thought they said that their candidate is secretly supporting governor Hope?
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Okoroawusa: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Okay... November no far again . Whoever e like let him win Imo state. It's my state but I am not going back there anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make we see how Uzodinnjo go rig dis wan! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by Angelfrost(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
They stand no chance... Hope will floor them all.
Re: Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign by sukkot: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
who's the man with one arm
mr alapakan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Apc Is Setting A Dangerous Precedence. / Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.