Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help!!! Future At Stake Due To ACL Injury - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! Future At Stake Due To ACL Injury (106 Views)

Pls Help Me Before 11:59pm, My Career Is At Stake / SOS !! My Law Degree And Care Is At Stake, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue / Your Privacy Is At Stake If You Use Zoom Without Knowing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Future At Stake Due To ACL Injury by Anuoluwa00: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good day all.
I really don't know if this is the ryt thing to do or not but I just have to do it.
I had to create an acctn for this.
Am a 400L medical student,I have been battling with an ACL injury for over some years now and due to lack of treatment it has resulted to me being having an arthritis despite my age...
These few days the pain became so much to bear that I couldn't move an inch without struggling with pain.

The purpose of this write is I really need help,my future is now at stake due to this injury of a thing and different bad thoughts have strtd flowing Through my head.

I was told to get some drugs to relief me of the pain pending the time I can do the surgery,but here I am ,I can't evn afford d money for the drugs talk more of the surgery.

Pls anyone that can help pls shld do For God's sake..the injury is stopping me from doing many things including attending classes ...

Pls any amount will be appreciated pls..
This is my number 09056500129
And my acctn number 2086082466 UBA.

Re: Help!!! Future At Stake Due To ACL Injury by Flora2Sweet: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
Go to the state government hospital first ...

I wish i can help , this time is ......

(1) (Reply)

Research Paper Writing Services In Lagos, Nigeria: Unveiling Writers.ng / Sales Letter Writer Wanted For A Project (CLOSED) / Using Smartphone For School Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.