Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans (488 Views)

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Kendo7: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
The First Lady of the Federal Republic, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, assured the people of Nigeria that her office's New Hope Initiative will bring relief to families across the country when it is fully implemented.

https://www.talkingchief.com.ng/2023/08/first-lady-encourages-nigerians-ahead.html

1 Share

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Ladyclara002(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by thesicilian: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kendo7:
The First Lady of the Federal Republic, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, assured the people of Nigeria that her office's New Hope Initiative will bring relief to families across the country when it is fully implemented.

https://www.talkingchief.com.ng/2023/08/first-lady-encourages-nigerians-ahead.html
Is there truly an office of the first lady?
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Ireportlive: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
cool

Very charitable family... Their Ikoyi home is house of give away, cash and stomach infrastructure since 2007 they have been welcoming the poor and giving them free things

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Ireportlive: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Is there truly an office of the first lady?

Presidency can create any Office or department as the Commander in Chief wishes

Office of the First Lady is under Presidency, they report to Chief of Staff Gbajabiamila, and Tinubu can unilaterally cancel the office.

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by TINUBUISMAD: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Barawo banza
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by AfonjaConehead: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Very charitable family... Their Ikoyi home is house of give away, cash and stomach infrastructure since 2007 they have been welcoming the poor and giving them free things

alaye e lo wa ise se o...so that's wia you spend your time... waiting for oshoFree!!!!
OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Ireportlive: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
alaye e lo wa ise se o...so that's wia you spend your time... waiting for oshoFree!!!!
OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!! grin grin

No jump enter Sea oo.. aburo , you no fit even make simple comment
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by AfonjaConehead: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

"I AM THE SEA"

cool cool cool grin

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Ireportlive: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

"I AM THE SEA"

cool cool cool grin

I go send big whale to you now, they run your mouth
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by 6gbii: 1:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

1 Like

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by 6gbiia: 1:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

I go send big whale to you now, they run your mouth

1 Like

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by 6gbiia: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

1 Like

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by 6gbiia: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Office of the First Lady is under Presidency, they report to Chief of Staff Gbajabiamila, and Tinubu can unilaterally cancel the office.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by BoldBrainz(m): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Whatever isn't backed by the constitution is an illegality.

There's nothing like the "Office of the first lady" in the Nigerian constitution. Nigerians don't know Remi Tinubu. She's the wife of the President and remains that way. If she sees the need to render humanitarian services in a personal capacity, that is understandable. Nobody should find sneaky ways and concepts to lend credibility to incredulity.
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by KanwuliaExtra: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2023
God is truly a merciful God.
Some people should have been struck dead at birth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by BoldBrainz(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

"I AM THE SEA"

cool cool cool grin

Davvy Jones.
Captain of the Flying Dutchman.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by BOYS2MEN: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2023
If this criminals of husband and wife meant well for Nigeria...dem for use dem money wey dem don thief all this years take solve part of the problems the country dey face but no!!! They still need more bullion vans....and to even think remi na pastor ...wallahi if I see remi fr heaven ,either angels or Almighty God himself would have to explain to me what it really means to be called a man or woman of God
Kendo7:

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by BOYS2MEN: 2:30am On Aug 23, 2023
I swear....they said she's a pastor.... judgement day no go funny sha
KanwuliaExtra:
God is truly a merciful God.
Some people should have been struck dead at birth!
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by Lanretoye(m): 2:34am On Aug 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Whatever isn't backed by the constitution is an illegality.

There's nothing like the "Office of the first lady" in the Nigerian constitution. Nigerians don't know Remi Tinubu. She's the wife of the President and remains that way. If she sees the need to render humanitarian services in a personal capacity, that is understandable. Nobody should find sneaky ways and concepts to lend credibility to incredulity.
obj has the office,yaradua did,Johnathan did,buhari had it now you wanto kii your self because if tinubu.suicide is not that expensive if u care for it...it was constitutional wen your Uzodimma created office of the commissioner for hapiness,polarized bigots.
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by AfonjaConehead: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Davvy Jones.
Captain of the Flying Dutchman.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

1 Like

Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2023
First Lady ko, first criminal ni.
Re: First Lady Tell Nigerians About Future Plans by BoldBrainz(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=125298175][/quote]

Ma mehn..🀜!!
Who born you born man!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Be Jail And Ban From Politics For Forgery. / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo Commited Taboo By Disrespecting The Obas / Tinubu's Supporters, How Do You Feel Defending Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.