Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Are The Real Pastors Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Real Pastors Now (177 Views)

Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure / Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Real Pastors Now by fuckJones(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
who are the real men of God between the one the prophecies that tinubu will win and the so called bishop, daddy G O prophet, pastors, evangelist and even pope that says obi or Atiku will win?

Where are the fake men of gods that says gods told me tinubu will die, tinubu will not win, tinubu will not be swear in, Atiku will win, obi will win etc.

if you are here and you are still going to their church I have bad news for you,

YOU ARE GOING TO Hell if you are still following them.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real Pastors Now by successmatters(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
who are the real men of God between the one the prophecies that tinubu will win and the so called bishop, daddy G O prophet, pastors, evangelist and even pope that says obi or Atiku will win?

Where are the fake men of gods that says gods told me tinubu will die, tinubu will not win, tinubu will not be swear in, Atiku will win, obi will win etc.

if you are here and you are still going to their church I have bad news for you,

YOU WILL ARE GOING TO Hell ON for following them.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV / 83

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

Matthew 7:16-20 ESV

You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Real Pastors Now by Alchemy528: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
sad
Re: Who Are The Real Pastors Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
It's really unfortunate that most of the men of God in Nigeria are pathological and shameless liars, yet religious fools would still continue to follow them, and perishing in their foolery.
There are ten times more fake men of God in Nigeria today,than the genuine ones, and they are predominantly found in the New Generation churches.All those who lied about the general elections are now silent like an owl on the hunt for prey.These days,one shouldn't be quick to believe what those guessworkers say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNICEF Pledged $270 Million To Help Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / God bless Nigeria / FLOOD: Delta Govt Constitutes 14-man 2023 Flood Mgt Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.