Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Offer Web Design, Development And Analytics Services - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Offer Web Design, Development And Analytics Services (121 Views)

Re: We Offer Web Development Service Across The Globe. / Skill That I Offer / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development Is Open For New Registratn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Offer Web Design, Development And Analytics Services by Aulie: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2023
If you do want a website, you know it's not just enough having a design for it, you also need to develop it and make it functional.

But even after you're done creating your website, how do you really know how visitors, customers or clients interact with your website🤔🤔 This is where web analytics comes in

As a skilled web designer and developer, I'd help you create a fully functional responsive website, but it doesn't end there...

I'd help set up Google analytics so as to get any desired data from your website such as how many visitors are coming in to your website, how many of them are returning customers and how many even make purchases on the website and so on.

Reach out if you want to know more about any of this web services I offer. Stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

How To Optimize Conversion Rate: Strategies For Boosting Your Online Success / Ux Designs For Your Website: Empowering Your Website With UX Design / What Are Web Based ATS Systems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.