Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister (3405 Views)

Bloomberg: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by bobobenz: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Front page
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Did you read your link?!

Did you just directed me to waste my time?!

Which part of the article disputed me or what's your arguement with the posted arguement

What if I told you Abacha and Bagudu are your heroes and not villains?! While America is the Evil here?!

Your words not mine, how can heroes take money abroad to keep for the people and refused to return it after over 20 years, then you lumping Peter Obi and Bagudu in the same category of helping Abacha to launder money is false, provide a link or evidence to prove that Peter Obi laundered money for Abacha....

You see why I said you are trying to twist the truth...

1 Like

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Ireportlive: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

What if I told you Abacha and Bagudu are your heroes and not villains?! While America is the Evil here?!

Your words not mine, how can heroes take money abroad to keep for the people and refused to return it after over 20 years, then you lumping Peter Obi and Bagudu in the same category of helping Abacha to launder money is false, provide a link or evidence to prove that Peter Obi laundered money for Abacha....

I said Obi was also part of people who worked for Abacha... His own capacity was not to move funds for Nigeria his capacity was a A Director at NPA

Even Obi himself said he worked for Abacha under NPA
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Ireportlive: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Didn't I explain clearly that morning were not taking abroad?!

Oil and Gas were sold, since all Nigerian Account was sanctioned and banned by United States

Private account recieved payment unbehalf of Nigeria
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Gentlelox: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Freetech:
If Bagudu is a criminal because he worked with Abacha.

Why are you now supporting all round failure Obi who was a right hand man of Abacha at the Nigerian port. All the money stolen from Nigeria went through him

The worse is calling him a saint and Nigerian saviour.

A man who failed at school,
at governance. in Anambra and at business
His next UK closed down because he could not pay tax
are u so stupid ? Are u dumb ? What brings Obi to this ? Must u defend evil people ?
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Didn't I explain clearly that morning were not taking abroad?!

Oil and Gas were sold, since all Nigerian Account was sanctioned and banned by United States

Private account recieved payment unbehalf of Nigeria

Provide a link to your claim.....

1 Like

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Gentlelox: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Nigeria was placed on sanction, embargoes, trade limit, flight limits in the 1990s

Just like Niger Republic sanction, Nigeria needed means of earning revenue to survive, we need to sell crude oil, and we need to import supplies

Hunger was everywhere , we ate corn instead of rice, cooked with sawdust as we could not import kerosene but rely on our refinery, we drank Zobo as we can't afford Coca-cola

Abacha brought together many people mostly business men , technocrat, people like Bagudu, Peter Obi, Tinubu, etc he taxed them to trade our oil privately without NNPC and remit the money to private account

nor worry... Enjoy d change wey Oshomole/apc dey wire u now... Ur children and grandchildren will surely suffer d Nigeria u are working tirelessly to destroy.

1 Like

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

I said Obi was also part of people who worked for Abacha... His own capacity was not to move funds for Nigeria his capacity was a A Director at NPA

Even Obi himself said he worked for Abacha under NPA

I'm not disputing that, a lot of people also worked for the government that time does not mean they were involved with stealing for Abacha, I can mention names from Hamzat Ibrahim, Ben cavin and so on, even my dad worked for the government that time, as long as they did nothing evil with their office, it is not a crime....

So don't make it look as if Peter Obi was doing something bad....

1 Like

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Ireportlive: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Gentlelox:
nor worry... Enjoy d change wey Oshomole/apc dey wire u now... Ur children and grandchildren will surely suffer d Nigeria u are working tirelessly to destroy.

If you just told a lie on me, may all your curse go back to you and your entire family from mother to sister and children

Amen
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Gentlelox: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

If you just told a lie on me, may all your curse go back to you and your entire family from mother to sister and children

Amen
are u not supporting APC ?
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by MTNnews: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2023
Exactly! Na so United Kingdom jailed Pandoraa Peter Obi n chased him out of the UK na him some foolish Nigeria de promote make he be president but as always of virtually every foolish Igbo on NL bigotry n hate won't let you create a thread on that.

SeeThisLoser:
[/quote][quote author=jmoore post=125301441]
Olodo! Read the post very well. Bagudu was part of a group that looted money.

Tinubu has looted your brain that you lack basic comprehension.
ExudeLoveToAll:

You guys are pathetic.

This is disgusting, critical thinking skills in the mud.
ExudeLoveToAll:

You guys are pathetic.

This is disgusting, critical thinking skills in the mud.
whatisthetruth:

The real enemies my brother.

Supporters of thieves and relics.
Beverlyjean:
Tinubu and his 40 thieves
Free2Fly:

Foo!, he was indicted, not just because he worked with Abacha, but because he aided/abetted/facilitated and participated in his financial crimes against the Nigerian people.

It's amazing how you useless hypocr!tes still masquerade as the 'real and only" lovers of Nigeria, when, in reality, you're the real enemies.

Tufiakwa to these hypocritical, cunning, chameleonic tribe of a people!
FingerNails:
Leaders from FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT nation.... David Cameron former UK PM
limeta:
Yoruba people where are the technocrats Tinubu only know how to work with
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Atiku Bagudu, one of the most corrupt men in Africa, was appointed by Tinubu to handle finance budgets for Nigerians. grin grin
Jflex07:
Tinubu is a criminal and only appoints his fellow criminals
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
In a sane cline, criminals are jailed but in this useless contraption, we reward criminals with political appointments

Nigeria is cursed
Brendaniel:

You want to twist the truth just to defend Tinubu....

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Ireportlive: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gentlelox:

May each and every your family members never know peace for becoming a nuisance attacking strangers online over their political views
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Horus(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jflex07:
Tinubu is a criminal and only appoints his fellow criminals

"Birds of the same species often flock together"
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Ireportlive: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Gentlelox:

As you brought toxicity and fight into these thread bitterness shall never depart your life till you die
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by MTNnews: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
You should also read this article about the criminal you wanted a Nigeria president if you need more link it is also available

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/

Brendaniel:

Please read this article from beginning to the end and if you want more, I will give more links with more details....

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/375681-abacha-loot-us-jersey-repatriate-n112-billion-laundered-by-kebbi-governor-bagudu.html?tztc=1

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
MTNnews:
You should also read this article about the criminal you wanted a Nigeria president if you need more link it is also available

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/

The case has been cleared a long time ago, he said he was taking money to pay contractor and the contractor insisted to be paid in cash, the EFCC investigated it that time and found out he was saying the truth, even the state assembly that was filled up of opposition party PDP then cleared him after investigation, if the EFCC had anything on him during the campaign they would have used it against him, he even dared all the crime agencies to bring up anything against him, these links were published in 2009, please read them and see....

https://allafrica.com/stories/200907130197.html

https://www.nairaland.com/293959/governor-peter-obi-absolved-n250
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
MTNnews:
Exactly! Na so United Kingdom jailed Pandoraa Peter Obi n chased him out of the UK na him some foolish Nigeria de promote make he be president but as always of virtually every foolish Igbo on NL bigotry n hate won't let you create a thread on that.

Post a link of the arrest, jail and deportation....
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by MTNnews: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Imagine this foolish bastard claiming a sitting governor that ferried over ₦250 million monthly with governor's convoy cleared himself ?

Please how do you clear yourself of such dare devil criminality ? If you Igbos can clear Peter Obi of such crime what exactly were igbos accusing Tinubu that left government house over ten years ago of when he brought his personal money with bullion van into his house ?

Can you see God must punish you, your father n mother for shamelessly supporting a criminal because he his Igbo while you persecute others because they are not Igbos.

A. Imagine a car dealer all the way from Lagos demanding a sitting governor in Nigeria should pay his foolish soul in cash ?!

B. The governor accepted this claim and carried bags of cash with his personal governor convoy all the way from Anambra drove to Lagos n instead of dropping the money at the contractor office the governor took those bags of money to his own warehouse at Orile ?

C. This is what an average foolish Igbo pwroan want Nigeria to believe ?

D. The Lagos state commissioner of police as at then Marvel Akpoyibo actually caught them red handed with the money looted in the bag but no Igbo was making noise about such criminality like igbos are making noise about Ganduje bribe or Tinubu bullion van.

E. My brother if person see a venomous snake and an Igbo no one need to tell you which should be killed first before the other.

Brendaniel:

The case has been cleared a long time ago, he said he was taking money to pay contractor and the contractor insisted to be paid in cash, the EFCC investigated it that time and found out he was saying the truth, even the state assembly that was filled up of opposition party PDP then cleared him after investigation, if the EFCC had anything on him during the campaign they would have used it against him, he even dared all the crime agencies to bring up anything against him, these links were published in 2009, please read them and see....

https://allafrica.com/stories/200907130197.html

https://www.nairaland.com/293959/governor-peter-obi-absolved-n250
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by MTNnews: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
MTNnews:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/593434-uk-govt-replies-premium-times-enquiry-on-peter-obis-arrest-detention.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/594161-peter-obi-breaks-silence-after-uk-arrest-in-cryptic-post-on-social-media.html

https://tribuneonlineng.com/obi-detained-by-uk-immigration-officials-over-crimes-committed-by-impostor-campaign-council/

https://punchng.com/uk-immigration-detains-questions-peter-obi-for-impostors-crimes/?amp

https://guardian.ng/news/why-uk-immigration-officials-detained-peter-obi-at-airport-campaign-office/

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/12/immigration-officials-detain-peter-obi-in-london-for-hours-allege-impersonation/?amp=1

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-peter-obi-detained-in-uk-airport-over-impersonation/

Even with the news of his detention the bastard was still lying that he was never detained but all Nigerians know this bastard will die a liar.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/i-was-never-arrested-obi-opens-up-on-uk-immigration-controversy/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiFqZWZ2_KAAxWHJcAKHcgUBccQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3wx5_n7OlMFpwVT8CUd-1d

I'm not surprised why you people support Tinubu

Detain - To delay someone for a short length of time

Arrest - An arrest is the act of apprehending and taking a person into custody, usually because the person has been suspected of or observed committing a crime.

All the links you posted there was nothing like deportation, he was only detained and anybody can be detained at the airport for various reasons even for the kind of food the person carries in his/her luggage and once the person in cleared he proceeds into the country....

show me any part of the article where Peter Obi was deported or any link to prove that....
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
MTNnews:
Imagine this foolish bastard claiming a sitting governor that ferried over ₦250 million monthly with governor's convoy cleared himself ?

Please how do you clear yourself of such dare devil criminality ? If you Igbos can clear Peter Obi of such crime what exactly were igbos accusing Tinubu that left government house over ten years ago of when he brought his personal money with bullion van into his house ?

Can you see God must punish you, your father n mother for shamelessly supporting a criminal because he his Igbo while you persecute others because they are not Igbos.

A. Imagine a car dealer all the way from Lagos demanding a sitting governor in Nigeria should pay his foolish soul in cash ?!

B. The governor accepted this claim and carried bags of cash with his personal governor convoy all the way from Anambra drove to Lagos n instead of dropping the money at the contractor office the governor took those bags of money to his own warehouse at Orile ?

C. This is what an average foolish Igbo pwroan want Nigeria to believe ?

D. The Lagos state commissioner of police as at then Marvel Akpoyibo actually caught them red handed with the money looted in the bag but no Igbo was making noise about such criminality like igbos are making noise about Ganduje bribe or Tinubu bullion van.

E. My brother if person see a venomous snake and an Igbo no one need to tell you which should be killed first before the other.

E pain am grin so with all these your evidence and your almighty Tinubu as president and commander of all the crime agencies, he cannot go and arrest Peter Obi with all these evidence, he even dared all of you to bring any fraud against him to arrest him and yet up till now you people are only jumping up and down like headless chickens shouting 250 million, only 2 things are involved here....

1. Either you people and Tinubu are cowards afraid of arresting Peter Obi.

2. Or you people and Tinubu are Liars....

Ndi Ronu

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by MTNnews: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tinubu no get your foolish papa time, he as Nigeria to fix.

Also this theory you applied here Tinubu as personally told your foolish Igbo fathers countless time to arrest him if you have any prove of any criminality against him but what did you foolish souls do beside making senseless noise on NL.

This is same Tinubu Peter Obi m his PDP gang of lunatics persecuted for 16 years with nothing to show like the like of Ibori n others from PDP were going to jail.

Brendaniel:

He cannot go and arrest Peter Obi with all these evidence, he even dared all of you to bring any fraud against him to arrest him and yet up till now you people are only jumping up and down like headless chickens shouting 250 million, only 2 things are involved here....

1. Either you people and Tinubu are cowards afraid of arresting Peter Obi.

2. Or you people and Tinubu are Liars....

Ndi Ronu
Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Brendaniel: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
MTNnews:
Tinubu no get your foolish papa time, he as Nigeria to fix.

Also this theory you applied here Tinubu as personally told your foolish Igbo fathers countless time to arrest him if you have any prove of any criminality against him but what did you foolish souls do beside making senseless noise on NL.

This is same Tinubu Peter Obi m his PDP gang of lunatics persecuted for 16 years with nothing to show like the like of Ibori n others from PDP were going to jail.

E still dey pain am grin If 600 to 900 per dollar and 180 to 600 per litre is what you call fixing then I can see why you support evil like Tinubu instead good like Peter Obi, the same Tinubu supported Buhari twice to damage the country he claims he wants to fix which he is still damaging further....

Ndi ronu

Re: The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister by Gentlelox: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

As you brought toxicity and fight into these thread bitterness shall never depart your life till you die
lol... u are cursed already... ur children will suffer the evil that u are supporting today. If am serving The Living God, ur children will suffer terribly for what u are doing now. Watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju New Yr Speech: Reno Omokri Drags Tinubu / Cooking Gas Dealers Have Crashed The Price Of The Product / FG Might Remove Ribadu As EFCC Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.