Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches (2479 Views)

Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / Which Bank App Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Aphrygian(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
You people that suggested score 808 for the Op hope you are using it now?. I told you guys that the op was working with DSTV
phr0nesis:
All those suggesting afr dot score808 dot tv, actually have your interest at heart. Go with them
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by phr0nesis(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Aphrygian:
You people that suggested score 808 for the Op hope you are using it now?. I told you guys that the op was working with DSTV
It's still working bro
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Opeaccess(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Please and please I will also need need the app too. Thank you.
iLoveYouToo:

If you have a droid I can give you an app to stream every single sporting event live and free. They’re over 300 live tv channels, including sports of course
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Opeaccess:
Please and please I will also need need the app too. Thank you.

What your email address?
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Quinns: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
nkwachukwusilas@gmail.com
I also need it please. Thanks 🙏👍

iLoveYouToo:

What your email address?
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Quinns: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
How do I get this pls?

jackmrandy:

I HAVE ONE, YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR SUB. ALL YOU NEED IS JUST YOUR DATA SUB AND INTERNET CONNECTION. SHOWS ALL LEAGUES AROUND THE WORLD, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, EUROPA, CONFERENCE, EPL, SPANISH, GERMAN, TURKEY, EREDAVISE, TURKEY , AND MANY MORE.. GOT IT FROM AN EXPERTRAIT
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Finegood: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

If you have a droid I can give you an app to stream every single sporting event live and free. They’re over 300 live tv channels, including sports of course
Please also send to this email

investopenfx@gmail.com
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by jackmrandy: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2023
Quinns:
How do I get this pls?

drop your whatsapp details let me reach you
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Quinns: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2023
jackmrandy:

drop your whatsapp details let me reach you
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by abfelicity91: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Aphrygian:

Shea them block Score808 or what are you trying to say here
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by abfelicity91: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nelbless:
Hello guys.

Am a football enthusiasts, but hardly have time to see games in the pubs, I wish to ask the app I could download, make the necessary subscription payment to have access to both EPL MATCHES AND UCL.

Yes am aware of dstv catchup mobile which is linked to the decoder, but at the moment, dstv services are too expensive..

I looked at showmax, at #3,500 sub monthly, it seems they stream matches.

Please advice me.....

GOD WILL FOREVER PUNISH YOU
If what I’m seeing right now is from you.
You will be cursed if you caused thsi
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by 43334ade: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

What your email address?

adeniyi@temptami.com

Please
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by 43334ade: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
jackmrandy:

drop you contact let me balll you... you won;t get it in the Nigeria playstore or IOS store..

adeniyi@temptami.com

Please
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Sanjay3237: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Nattash59@gmail.com
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Sanjay3237: 4:54am On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:

drop you contact let me balll you... you won;t get it in the Nigeria playstore or IOS store..
Nattash59@gmail.com
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by jackmrandy: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Sanjay3237:

Nattash59@gmail.com

It's has been flooded
Wil mail you later with the current one..
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by jackmrandy: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2023
please note that score808 has been flooded and as such you will get ads when ever you try to watch or cast to your screeen as for that reason migration has been done to allow for swift streaming and good quality to another app. mail me verdinglink@tutanota.com for the new one. and not everyone will get it, we take things for granted too much. see how they started poping adds in just a twinkle of an eye in scor808 after much users start streaming. so for this new one, its the best alternative and it comes with a patch file. say no to subscription. get your data and watch all premium sports channels for free showing top leagues around the world.

subject shoud be score808 alternative.

send to verdinglink@tutanota.com

once i get your mail, i will acknowledge it
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Opeaccess(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Please and please me too I need it please
jackmrandy:

I HAVE ONE, YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR SUB. ALL YOU NEED IS JUST YOUR DATA SUB AND INTERNET CONNECTION. SHOWS ALL LEAGUES AROUND THE WORLD, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, EUROPA, CONFERENCE, EPL, SPANISH, GERMAN, TURKEY, EREDAVISE, TURKEY , AND MANY MORE.. GOT IT FROM AN EXPERTRAIT
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by jackmrandy: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Opeaccess:
Please and please me too I need it please

whatsappp chat info. yours
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by 43334ade: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:
please note that score808 has been flooded and as such you will get ads when ever you try to watch or cast to your screeen as for that reason migration has been done to allow for swift streaming and good quality to another app. mail me verdinglink@tutanota.com for the new one. and not everyone will get it, we take things for granted too much. see how they started poping adds in just a twinkle of an eye in scor808 after much users start streaming. so for this new one, its the best alternative and it comes with a patch file. say no to subscription. get your data and watch all premium sports channels for free showing top leagues around the world.

subject shoud be score808 alternative.

send to verdinglink@tutanota.com

once i get your mail, i will acknowledge it

Nobody should contact this guy. He sells the app that does not belong to him for 2k.

After I knew his intentions, I posted the following messages to him.

You know what - I am an embodiment of so many talents and potentials graced and blessed by God. If I make money from my talents, there is no sin there at all but when you try to deceive people by making money from someone else talent not paid for by you OR even paid for by you but without the consent from the developer for resale purpose, you have committed so many sins. You are trying to reap from where you did not sow OR you are trying to reap at the expense of someone else sweat. THAT IS A CURSE ON YOU IF YOU DO NOT REPENT. I was reluctant to drop my free streaming App on the nairaland thread because of people like. you.

There is another guy here on Nairaland selling a streaming app for as low as 500. The name of the app is Adrar TV. After I confronted him that I know the developer and all his social media contacts or handles before he ever knew the existence of the app, he was humble.

For those that may want to have a decent streaming app but truly, not as good as mine which I won't drop it because of the scammers here on Nairaland that will begin selling it to unsuspecting nairalanders, the name of the decent streaming app is YACINE TV

Download Link 1: http://download.yacineapp.tv/

Download Link 2: https://ytvdownload.xyz/YacineTV__V3.apk

3 Likes

Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by jackmrandy: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
43334ade:

Nobody should contact this guy. He sells the app that does not belong to him for 2k.

After I knew his intentions, I posted the following messages to him.

You know what - I am an embodiment of so many talents and potentials graced and blessed by God. If I make money from my talents, there is no sin there at all but when you try to deceive people by making money from someone else talent not paid for by you OR even paid for by you but without the consent from the developer for resale purpose, you have committed so many sins. You are trying to reap from where you did not sow OR you are trying to reap at the expense of someone else sweat. THAT IS A CURSE ON YOU IF YOU DO NOT REPENT. I was reluctant to drop my free streaming App on the nairaland thread because of people like. you.

There is another guy here on Nairaland selling a streaming app for as low as 500. The name of the app is Adrar TV. After I confronted him that I know the developer and all his social media contacts or handles before he ever knew the existence of the app, he was humble.

For those that may want to have a decent streaming app but truly, not as good as mine which I won't drop it because of the scammers here on Nairaland that will begin selling it to unsuspecting nairalanders, the name of the decent streaming app is YACINE TV

Download Link 1: http://download.yacineapp.tv/

Download Link 2: https://ytvdownload.xyz/YacineTV__V3.apk

Did you forget to post the part that said the app is a premium and and as such it's met for reselling cos even if you get the app, you will. Still still need to activate for full time use
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by akpumping7720(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
jackmrandy:

Ok
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Opeaccess(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

What your email address?
phlexiepaul@yahoo.com
Re: Which Paid App Should I Use For Live Streaming Matches by Opeaccess(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
phlexiepaul@yahoo.com
jackmrandy:

whatsappp chat info. yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? / Latest!!!.....whatsapp Stops Operation On Some Phones Today / Best Mtn Tariff Plan In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.