Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Burna Boy's 7th Album: Here's The Track List Including "Cheat On Me" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy's 7th Album: Here's The Track List Including "Cheat On Me" (175 Views)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's 7th Album: Here's The Track List Including "Cheat On Me" by JasmineJay5683(f): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Burna Boy’s latest single “Cheat on Me” serves as a testament to his continuous growth and evolution as an artist. The track which is a part of Burna’s 7th album blends infectious melodies with thought-provoking lyrics, creating a captivating experience that resonates with listeners.

The Afrobeats star, “Cheat on Me” track is part of the 17-track album titled “I Told Them.”

The album, set for release on August 25, features a total of 17 tracks, with 15 songs and two music videos. Among the highlighted tracks are Burna Boy's singles "Sittin' On Top Of The World" and "Big 7." This promises to be a musical journey full of diverse sounds and captivating melodies.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2023/08/23/burna-boys-7th-album-heres-the-track-list-cheat-on-me/

(1) (Reply)

LISTEN TO » Tharbs2 – “BOB (base On Believe)” Full Album / The Only Thing This Can't Do Is Probably Tell You When World Is Ending / People Used To Question If I Was Yoruba Or Igbo- Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.