Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? (14993 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / EKO Criterion Consultancy Services Currently Hiring / Fake Immigration Internal Replacement Recruitment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by DiamondPant(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anytime.
Replacement in all agencies of government happen all the time.
Go to customs, immigration, civil defense headquarters in Abuja and you'll see people on training every time.
Only the highly connected get to know about those vacancies though.
..and most times, they are sold.

pride4legacy:
I just want to know if Custom is currently on a replacement recruitment. A family friend received this information after a slot was secured for her by a family friend and was asked to make some payments.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by seeker121(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
So if not you will kill anyone right bros your attitude doesn't portray that of peace but terrorist .You don't threatened pple you persuade them to see the good side of your religion. Remember nairaland.com isn't Ilorin pple will drag you no be only you get ogba pple plenty that will check you.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Scam alert
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Jstikal: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
na SCAM
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Many Nigerian ministry dont recruit
They replace. I know of foreign affairs very well
Replacement is illegal.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by DiamondPant(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jstikal:
Kindly note, the Nigeria Customs Service does not do replacement from what i know.
This is obviously a SCAM .
Your family friend should go to the Headquarters and verify.
IF YOU PAY , YOUR MONEY DON GO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

NO say i no tell you.
NO replacement.
Thank You.

No offence, but you probably don't know much.
Replacement happen all the time in all agencies and the paramilitary agencies are always top on the list.
Replacement into the NCS costs around 1 million naira.
I have at least three close human beings who have joined the NCS between March 2023 and now through replacement.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by superCleanworks(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
pride4legacy:
I just want to know if Custom is currently on a replacement recruitment. A family friend received this information after a slot was secured for her by a family friend and was asked to make some payments.

scam
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by superCleanworks(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
LeeSantos:
Only terrorist use the word kafirs. Are you one living in Nigeria.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by superCleanworks(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

You are trying to correct some persons yet decide to use some terms. What is kafirs? Where is your own maturity?

and he ended it with "Regards"

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Enskynelson(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

and he ended it with "Regards"
Even on a forum like this, he wants to threaten people.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Tenshades(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
livebyday:
I am.noticing the disrespect for Islam by kafirs on this website is getting out of hand.

I even saw a thread now where Islam was being mocked by kafirs and you see some so called western liberal whatever who claim to be believers trying to be liberal instead of bluntly condemning this .

This nonsense by kafirs on this forum must stop. I don't want issues with anyon

Regards

Village Ekuke, stop howling.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Fake
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Ajalalomo: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
This is nothing but a scam.

Our people are using the unemployment situation in the country to defraud innocent individuals.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Segzy19: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sorry na your case.

Go and pay your money to scammers, u hear?
U go wise by force.....
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by LeeSantos(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

Hahahahahahaha
Like sometime I just wished it possible to stone some persons through the internet.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by HussenAdul: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Don't mind the poster. The date of that message is not current. That's why he covered the date.
That was old message sent to applicants. He wants to use it to know what is happening currently.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by WealthOris(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bro kindly ask the person that receive the message from custom recruitment to tread carefully i have been a victim of this recently it is a big scam.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by mosesjay(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Them never chop ur money before?

Na scam ooo just be careful

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by sidonlook: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

Legit if the payment is asked for by the person who secured the slot ( in person ).

Scam If the payment is asked for via online ( payment to be made through online ).

This is the reason why we are trying to keep you enlightened everyday that, for any requirement at all, if you are ask to make payment for anything Online is SCAM. If the payment is asked in person might not be scam because even if it's, you can easily pick him up using EFCC.

ONLY idiot send money to a person who she/ he has not met In person.
How much is the payment that you will use EFCC to pick the person.
EFCC goes after big money and you have to drop too. So don't waste your time.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by WillEndInPraise: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
sidonlook:

How much is the payment that you will use EFCC to pick the person.
EFCC goes after big money and you have to drop too. So don't waste your time.
Hello, I helped someone picked up a guy who scammed her of 47,850k from her account. He was picked up at GTBank. We didn't pay a dime. EFCC office is very close to my home.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by AkumTemi: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
pride4legacy:

It's a scam
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2023
ecolime:
Very possible because underground recruitments happen all the time.

Just be careful
Capital No............................Nothing like replacement or underground recruitment.
Only mass recruitment is done.
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by ecolime(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

Capital No............................Nothing like replacement or underground recruitment.
Only mass recruitment is done.
Hahaha... E be like say you be foreigner.

People retire daily in all MDAs. How do you think their positions get filled? Via mass recruitment? 😃

Dey there make pant dey wear you

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2023
DiamondPant:

No offence, but you probably don't know much.
Replacement happen all the time in all agencies and the paramilitary agencies are always top on the list.
Replacement into the NCS costs around 1 million naira.
I have at least three close human beings who have joined the NCS between March 2023 and now through replacement.
how sure are you?
Re: Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2023
ecolime:

Hahaha... E be like say you be foreigner.

People retire daily in all MDAs. How do you think their positions get filled? Via mass recruitment? 😃

Dey there make pant dey wear you
let me just be quiet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VLA Recruit / Police Recruitment: Date For JAMB Exam, Centres Released / Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.