Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Daily 2-3 Odds Journal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily 2-3 Odds Journal (549 Views)

2.3 Billion Pieces Of Coins Worth N1.60b In Circulation—cbn / Free Daily 2+ Odds Banker (high Winning Rate) / Let's Trade With Daily 2+ Odds (constant Winning!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Remember to stake what you can afford to lose. The reason most of you fail in sport betting is because you try to play every betcode you see, the strategy is to find one good punter and consistently stick to their games. Even if the first two cut, there is no doubt that on the long run you will be in profit. My games are Ai generated, so the chances of it failing is minimal. I advise you to stake high(what you can afford to lose). Let's fuuckkking gooo!!!

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Long shots (15-20odds) coming soon stay tune
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Long shots (15-20odds) coming soon stay tune
Let's gooo!!

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Let's gooo!!
You can as well edit and play your 3odds from here. Like I said, stick to my games. You go make am
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by abba190: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
2023MiningApps:
You can as well edit and play your 3odds from here. Like I said, stick to my games. You go make am
grin
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
abba190:
grin
What man? My 2-3odds still remains my surest. It's left for anyone to make do with my long shots. You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit, you know what to do
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2023
Short and long shot for today

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Remember home win 1X2 is different from home win Draw no bet. Draw no bet is same thing with straight win just that if they play draw, that particular game will be strike out, the rest of the games will be calculated
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
I decided to do something different today.. Maybe weekends FRI-SUN I will be dropping as much odds I can on the long shot since we have many games at our disposal unlike Mid weeks.. So LFG
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
2023MiningApps:
I decided to do something different today.. Maybe weekends FRI-SUN I will be dropping as much odds I can on the long shot since we have many games at our disposal unlike Mid weeks.. So LFG

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2023
So our 3odds came through yesterday. Congratulations 🎉

We go again today. Short and long shots LFG!!

1 Like

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2023
Guys I want to show you how to play my games, so far I have posted 14 games on sure 3 odds, and only just 2 out of 14 did not play so you can see that my chances of going three games with a win is very slim. So here is what you will do.. Assuming your budget for my game is 1k everyday, fund your account with atleast 7k.. If you enter with the first 1k, if it cut, then enter with 2k, if it cut enter with 3k this way when it comes you recover your capital+ profits.. Like i said my Ai tools will never go four loss streak on 3odds. It may sound bizzare or kinda slow but if you Stick to this plan by month end you will testify. This is better than blowing your accounts playing different various slip you come across. To make it big in sport betting you will need to have a strategy, only a strategy can give you edge, if not you will continue to blow your account every freaking time
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Guys I want to show you how to play my games, so far I have posted 14 games on sure 3 odds, and only just 2 out of 14 did not play so you can see that my chances of going three games with a win is very slim. So here is what you will do.. Assuming your budget for my game is 1k everyday, fund your account with atleast 7k.. If you enter with the first 1k, if it cut, then enter with 2k, if it cut enter with 3k this way when it comes you recover your capital+ profits.. Like i said my Ai tools will never go four loss streak on 3odds. It may sound bizzare or kinda slow but if you Stick to this plan by month end you will testify. This is better than blowing your accounts playing different various slip you come across. To make it big in sport betting you will need to have a strategy, only a strategy can give you edge, if not you will continue to blow your account every freaking time
As you are playing my 3odds you might want to be testing my long shots(20 odds+) with #100 depending on your budget. In sport betting YOU MUST HAVE A PLAN IF NOT, YOU CONTINUE TO BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT. NO KIDDING.
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Booked this one for midnight/early morning but una dey sleep na why I no post am here lol... Don't fade my Ai tools hehe

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
My specialty is straight win.. 90% of my game I guided with 1x or DNB have played correctly and most of them comes with 1.60-1.70 odds... Now imagine you play all my games singles and stake high on each.. Few, don't fade my tools

1 Like

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Booked this one for midnight/early morning but una dey sleep na why I no post am here lol... Don't fade my Ai tools hehe
Boom!!! 💥💥 unfortunately it's a midnight/early morning game

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by Chno: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
You are doing well draw no bet is one of my best option in gambling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chno:
You are doing well draw no bet is one of my best option in gambling
I swear bro, especially if I want to guide my sure win and stake high. Thanks
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by Chno: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
see the ticket i won with that option some days ago
2023MiningApps:
I swear bro, especially if I want to guide my sure win and stake high. Thanks

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by Chno: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bro keep posting your games i will start playing with you because you sabi wetin you dey do 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chno:
see the ticket i won with that option some days ago
Wow, carrying south Americans away win or even away double chance is no joke.. great analysis

1 Like

Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
Chno:
Bro keep posting your games i will start playing with you because you sabi wetin you dey do 👍
Thank you brother, this season go favor us
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by Chno: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yeah bro we dey together
2023MiningApps:
Thank you brother, this season go favor us
Re: Daily 2-3 Odds Journal by 2023MiningApps: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2023
Morning all, We go again today. Long and short odds

(1) (Reply)

Used Sack Bags Available In Our Store / A Question Regarding Some Business / Need Tips On How To Run A Magazine Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.