Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) (16561 Views)

Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS) / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) by simpleseyi: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Celebrityblog:

She was born in 1925 to the royal family of late Oba Adesoji Aderemi Tadenikawo, a former Ooni of Ife and Governor of Western Nigeria and Queen Olapeju Aderemi (nee Omisore).

https://amiloadednews.com/2023/08/princess-tejumade-alakijas-10th-year-memorial-anniversary-commences-in-u-s.html

Did you read this part?

I won't say anything again
Re: Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
Snow124:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) by Luckysbab: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

I asked you question.

Are you cheating on your husband

Your silence even after I tagged you probably means your story about your husband beating you is false..

You are not telling us the truth

You find her reach here cheesy
Re: Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) by Kipaji: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2023
Given that she is an African traditional princess, why is church involved? 😳
Re: Princess Tejumade Alakijas' 10th Memorial Anniversary Commences In US (Photos) by compoundC: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2023
he just a governor,, we have governors now

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True / FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos) / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.