Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction (35607 Views)

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by MTNnews: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
As them no bring Buhari make your father go bring am now

dandadee:
Buhari ordered the transaction. Bring him to book if you have balls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by wallrichy: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Buhari ordered everything that Emefiele did, either rightly or wrongly. The only stupid thing Emefiele did that got me amazed that he's infact a stupid man and unfit for the post of CBN governor is that he never received any documents of authorization or clearance from Buhari or even from the Federation to disburse money out to every dick l, harry and John as long as it's from the president...he committed a lot of financial blunders...eg....borrowing money to Buhari Inlaw to Buy Etisalat, giving Abar Kyari (Buhari Friend and one of the Cabals in Aso rock) dollars for roundtripping with Aboki BDC....etc......so many uncountable blunders he committed not to talk of his own personal stealing of the Treasury and using his wife, children, brothers names to move money out of f Nigeria to companies owns by him but heads by his family.......he just reminds me of the Jonathan NSA that was just disbursing money out without any care in the world and funnily,it was this same Vulture head Emefiele that granted Dasuki ( Jonathan NSA) the right to have access to the money cos he was the CBN governor then also....though Dasuki confessed that Jonathan instructed him to collect the money and also instructed Emefiele the CBN governor to handover to him....that's about $12B......Omg! This country has been ruined since 122BC.......

dandadee:

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by emmi14: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
marvellous2222:
tinubu can't have mercy on this man, until he vomit the last kono
Temporary on aso seat
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by SocialJustice: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
You shut the fvck up.
I Will feed you and your family combined. Just mention your price
Go and eat your stale soup and poverty eba make you plan your next step well.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by SocialJustice: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
wallrichy:
Buhari ordered everything that Emefiele did, either rightly or wrongly. The only stupid thing Emefiele did that got me amazed that he's infact a stupid man and unfit for the post of CBN governor is that he never received any documents of authorization or clearance from Buhari or even from the Federation to disburse money out to every dick l, harry and John as long as it's from the president...he committed a lot of financial blunders...eg....borrowing money to Buhari Inlaw to Buy Etisalat, giving Abar Kyari (Buhari Friend and one of the Cabals in Aso rock) dollars for roundtripping with Aboki BDC....etc......so many uncountable blunders he committed not to talk of his own personal stealing of the Treasury and using his wife, children, brothers names to move money out of f Nigeria to companies owns by him but heads by his family.......he just reminds me of the Jonathan NSA that was just disbursing money out without any care in the world and funnily,it was this same Vulture head Emefiele that granted Dasuki ( Jonathan NSA) the right to have access to the money cos he was the CBN governor then also....though Dasuki confessed that Jonathan instructed him to collect the money and also instructed Emefiele the CBN governor to handover to him....that's about $12B......Omg! This country has been ruined since 122BC.......

Were you there? You forget this man was convinced he was going to be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
dandadee:
so what is so hard for Emefiele to say it if he actually orders it? If Buhari did order the transaction then he should reveal it so that he will be arrested, otherwise keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by HeroicMeastro: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XSOvA8nTM0

Shared by Orji Okosisi:

https://twitter.com/Orji_Okosisi1/status/1693987909765116165?t=PdiBBXbGxrx-g0a-PXzCAA&s=19
Emefiele would definitely be a major shareholder in the Dangote refinery.
I think govt should probe the refinery itself...
Let the people know who and who are the shareholders.
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Pauliaette(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
It doesn't ends there naha, investigate the more.
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Juju70(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
How is it a secret? He jus has friends in high places!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by TheEnforcer: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
wallrichy:

You know what? This Emefiele might be Richer than the president. The way he was handing out billions of dollars? Just mind boggling
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Judolisco(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Taylor90:
Dangote has been laundering money for APC politicians

Don’t be deceived
no dey type all dis stuffs for online... Dss sabi deal with normal citizens oh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by descarado: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yankee101:
Fraudulent billionaires
Sabotaged ibeto
Sabotaged abdulsamad
Sabotaged family, dantata wharf
Sabotaged kogi state out of obajana cement
Sabotaged banking during IPOs by borrowing to buy shares, inflating and dumping them
Sabotaged SEC when made chairman by price manipulation of stocks
Sabotaging villagers by buying their lands for dirt cheap
Sabotaging the cement industry by importing to bag
Sabotaging the economy by using CBN to round trip on forex
Sabotaging young girls by using and dumping them. Smart ones took his pictures as proof
Sabotaging Nigerian labour by importing thousands of Indians who will take less pay for low skilled jobs
Sabotaging tax income by acquiring preferential import waivers and licenses

We’re calling out everyone involved in the destruction of nigeria and preventing progress
He is worst that covid 19.
He has killed the Nigerian economy.
And they celebrate this man everyday here.

He is no businessman.
I pray one day he will end in jail.
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Meteng: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
I’m sure his ten percent was included
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by MrUchenna1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Both the bribe giver and receiver are liable under the law...... All eye on the DSS
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by GREATROSES2: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
emefiele go soon be Nigeria president some day......
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by 2016easy2017: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Don't ever trust anything about that greedy devil billionaire
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by marvellous2222: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
emmi14:

Temporary on aso seat
you called 8yrs temporary?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by pocom35: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Before they said he sponsored terrorist..now na Dangote ..abegiii
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by pocom35: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
descarado:

He is worst that covid 19.
He has killed the Nigerian economy.
And they celebrate this man everyday here.

He is no businessman.
I[b] pray one day he will end in jail.[/b]
he won't and government killed the economy not him..
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Urukpe: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
dandadee:
p:

First sensible comment so far. 3billion dollars without directive from above is impossible
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by correctguy101(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Don’t be deceived

Normal runs na ..

If small bois like Hushpuppy can be laundering money, how can our Alhadji Dangote loose out to kids like that?

Check well, all ya yeyebrities are money lauderers one way or another... shocked
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by MrAgbako: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
SocialJustice:
Abeg shut up. No go make money, dey convince yourself say rich people are evil to console yourself.
Hahahaha take it easy on him. Let him console himself if that won't give him high BP😂

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Kasco(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
ebufa:

You know mention Buhari that ordered nnpc to invest same 3 billion dollars in his so called refinery! Na same fulani cabal that ordered cbn to sell such funds.......ndi yoruba sef!!! U go see road yet u go dey enter bush!!
It is well with our Yoruba brothers.
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by grandstar(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fiscus105:

Is it Dangote they arrested now or Emefiele?

Hope u also know that ur tinubu has secured $3b to defend the naira as well.

I don't understand.

Where's the connection? The $3.4bn deal if legal will only tarnish Dangote's reputation but if illegal, he should face the music but he is untouchable.

What exactly was Emefiele arrested for? What transaction in particular? It may not be the $3.4bn transaction.

Let's put it this way, if a 60 year old CEO of a billion dollar company impregnates his illiterate 19 year old househelp, he has done nothing illegal. but If he now decides to marry her, it might be illegal as that is bigamy.

He is not my Tinubu. I am actually apolitical. I focus on policies.

The exchange rate is a very volatile issue. How to address is must be given the government nightmares.

I would propose no matter how frightening, the government should not succumb to knee jerk reactions. It might eventually become counterproductive.

Anyway, the government is barely 100 days. Too much is expected considering Buhari ran the economy aground over 8 years.

I feel the turbulence being experienced now may be due to a bust of economic recovery after 8 dreadful years.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by eleniyan2020: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Don’t be deceived
he start from PDP...
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by eleniyan2020: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
You cannot be a billionaire in dollars with just clean businesses.Believe these billionaires are clean at your peril
Emefiele is not just a reasonable fellow
💯..
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by jrusky(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Creamcrest:
How credible are this allegations?

You can help us look for credible source for it pl.
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by worksmart(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Iam not understanding this charge.

He sold money?

How much money did he receive for the $3.4bn he sold? undecided

Tinubu better just release Emefiele even the blind can see that he is a political prisoner.

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Tayorshd87: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
You cannot be a billionaire in dollars with just clean businesses.Believe these billionaires are clean at your peril
Emefiele is not just a reasonable fellow

It's a fundamental fact of nature especially wen u are a Nigerian 🙁
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Fiscus105(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
grandstar:

I don't understand.

Where's the connection? The $3.4bn deal if legal will only tarnish Dangote's reputation but if illegal, he should face the music but he is untouchable.

What exactly was Emefiele arrested for? What transaction in particular? It may not be the $3.4bn transaction.

Let's put it this way, if a 60 year old CEO of a billion dollar company impregnates his illiterate 19 year old househelp, he has done nothing illegal. but If he now decides to marry her, it might be illegal as that is bigamy.

He is not my Tinubu. I am actually apolitical. I focus on policies.

The exchange rate is a very volatile issue. How to address is must be given the government nightmares.

I would propose no matter how frightening, the government should not succumb to knee jerk reactions. It might eventually become counterproductive.

Anyway, the government is barely 100 days. Too much is expected considering Buhari ran the economy aground over 8 years.

I feel the turbulence being experienced now may be due to a bust of economic recovery after 8 dreadful years.

Oga, Emefiele commited error big time, selling such dollar to Dangote is big error and he will pay for it full.

Instead of u to blame the man that was put in position of trust to be in charge of nation's Treasury, you are blaming president and Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by Dshocker(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
I hope Dangote will be arrested?
Re: Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction by mp3ree: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
orion7:
I don’t believe tinubu govt. onzly zombies will swallow this propaganda

Cos you be half zombie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission / POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.